Deathstroke vs Bane & Killer Croc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This fight take place in Gothams sewers

Deathstroke- Chemically augmented superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility, intelligence, durability, regenerative abilities and immortality.
Excellent hand-to-hand combatant with skills as a soldier.

vs

Bane -With Venom juice. .
Exceptional hand-to-hand combatant schooled in a wide variety of fighting techniques.

Excellent tactician, schooled in the arts of war.

&

Killer Croc-Mutation resulting in reptilian attributes including superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina and durability.

Tron
Singlely, Deathstroke kills them in 3 seconds. Teamed up, I give them 5 seconds.

golem370
I believe they would knock him out and win.

TheKahn
They get beat down by Bats on a near daily basis and neither is very intelligent. Now take Batman and add super strength, stamina, mental capacity, near instant reflexes and regeneration/immortality and you have Deathstroke. Get a much larger group of Batman's villians and they might have a shot. These two get skinned and mounted to his wall.

Tron
You're only half right. Bane's a tactical genius, if you remember that it was he who planned the breakout of Arkham's prisoners, then broke Batman's back.

But, that doesn't change the fact that Deathstroke still murders him.

TheKahn
When did super-intellects start being handed out like damn healing factors? I mean thats just silly.... geek

The Ion
That's basically the only time Bane showed intelligence. Other than that he's a chump.

Deathstroke would slaughter these fools.

Mider
killer croc is sadly not even a facter in this battle and even though Bane is smart i doudt he is as smart as Slade or has access to his level of weaponry and big and strong or not i think he'd be waisted since slade has probably had to fight guys bigger and stronger such as memebers of the JLA or JSA.

cheap cabbage
1 compound word: uber-nade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.