Emperor Ing Vs Metroid Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swedish_bum
OK.. The big Emperor Ing VS The big Metroid Prime, they fight in a big Stadium/arena with lots of people watching. Who wins??

IcePunk
I think they have the IQ to team up and take over an whole world....

swedish_bum
yeah... they are pretty smart after all

IcePunk
lol I meant to say that they DONT have etc etc

Shadow x 20
I thought this was a fight not have them team up and take over the world

swedish_bum
It was an alternative... and if they team up they have to fight the People on Earth

swedish_bum
Any one ells have an opinion???

Tidas
who is The big Emperor Ing????

swedish_bum
The second last boss in Metroid prime 2...

swedish_bum
yeah so what do u think??

Tidas
dunno never played the games

swedish_bum
hehe ok then..

IcePunk
which forms are they in?

swedish_bum
The Emperor Ing is in the last form and Metroid Prime is in the first form..

Thunder Fox
emperor ing would try takeing metroid prime ove like it did to regular metroids

swedish_bum
Yeah probably but i think that the Mp would send out Small metroids that would try to eat on the Ing...

TheMatrixBanana
The Emperor Ing is a powerful being who's power surpasses that of many. However, so is Metroid Prime. Emperor Ing's weaknesses include the Light Beam, Sunburst, Power beam, Super Missiles and in some cases, the Dark Beam or Darkburst. Metroid Prime's weaknesses include the Power Beam, Super Missiles, Wave Beam, Wavebuster, Ice Beam, Ice Spreader, Plasma Beam, Flamethrower, and in it's final form, the Phazon Beam. Emperor Ing technically has no weapons that can take on Metroid Prime, so this one probably goes to Metroid Prime.

MP: smokin'

NotAllThatEvil
11 years...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.