Thor, SS, MM, and GL (Hal) vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Thanos
Darkseid
Doomsday
Lobo

golem370
Thanos could win by himself.

BobbyD
I highly doubt that, Golem.

golem370
He would win pretty much as long there's no Spectre or Paralax

BobbyD
Fine. I'll add Gladiator, Superman and Champion to the fray if you're so confident about Thanos' abilities. Does that even out the side for you?

golem370
You have to be more specific on this fight because Doomsday can come back stronger every time he killed and Lobo has replication powers every time a drop of blood hit the ground there's another Lobo sprouting up.

BobbyD
No "instantaneous" resurrecting powers for Doomsday. And let's let Lobo be Lobo.

TheKahn
I say its about a tie with a slight edge going to the goodguys. Doomsday and Lobo are nonfactors here as niether can fly and being only physical fighters, both could be remover from the battle field by the good guys using Thor's hammer or SS tranmutation abilities.

That leaves 4 against Darkseid and Thanos. Now, if Darkseid before he was powered down, him and Thanos would win hands down. But as his Omega beams can now be blocked by heat vision and who knows what else and the other side has the Thor's Godblast and SS/Hal's energy fire power (could SS inhance Hal's ring?) and I think they would edge out Darkseid and Thanos, barely.

BobbyD
Thank you, Kahn. I am hoping you are correct as I was striving for a stalemate, or with one side barely winning every time that any time these teams would match up....basically looking for matchup where one side would win anywhere from 45-55 out of 100.

TheKahn
Happy to help. Good thread. thumb up

Wally West
If its Thor, SS, MM, and GL (Hal) vs Thanos, Darkseid, Doomsday, Lobo then I don't see the goodguys having much chance. Any combination of 2 of the 4 "bad" guys could give them problems, all 4 I think is a bit much.

If you're throwing in Gladiator, Superman and Champion (I assume without the power gem) then it would level the playing field a lot more and probably give them a big advantage just because of the numbers.

BobbyD
Well, I could be wrong Wally.....but thinking that Doomsday and Lobo are Earth bound does make them easy pickin's for the flyers. It could quickly come down to a 4 on 2. But throwing in the 3 other guys was to combat Golem's statement that Thanos could take on all 4 by himself. If you add the other 3: Champion, Gladiator, and Superman, I see the 7 squashing the 4 bad guys. Just my opinion though. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.