Odin vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This fight take place in Asgard. The team has 5 days of prep

This team
Dr Doom
Magneto
Black Bolt
Classic Juggernaut
Immortal Hercules
Forgotten One
Silver Surfer
Sersi
Sentry

Odins powers-Odin possessed all the conventional attributes of an Asgardian "god". However, as the ruler of the Asgardians, many of these attributes were considerably greater than those possessed by the majority of his race.

Like all Asgardians, Odin was superhumanly strong and was capable of lifting roughly 60 tons at the time of his death, whereas the average Asgardian male can lift roughly 30 tons. In his physical prime, Odin was capable of lifting at least 100 tons. Odin was also extremely long-lived, although not truly immortal as some other god pantheons. However, Odin still aged at a pace much slower than human beings. Odin was highly resistant to physical injury and he could not die through conventional means. It would take an injury that resulted in the dispertion of a large portion of his bodily molecules to prevent his mystical energies from healing him and cause his actual death. Odin's highly advanced musculature generated considerably less lactic acids than the muscles of humans, granting him superhuman levels of stamina in all physical activities. The tissues of Odin's body; his flesh, bone, muscle tissue, etc. possessed three times the density as the bodily tissues of a human, which contributed somewhat to his superhuman strength and weight.

Odin possesses the ability to wield vast amounts of mystical energy commonly referred to as the Odinforce. Odin can use this energy in a broad variety of ways including the projection of powerful concussive and heat beams, the temporary augmentation of his strength and stamina, erecting nearly impenetrable force fields, interdimensional teleportation, granting superhuman powers to inanimate objects or living beings, etc. Unlike some of his physical attributes, which had decreased somewhat due to his advanced age at the time of his death, Odin's ability to wield the Odinforce was as great, if not greater, than when he had been in his physical prime.

Odin was a formidable hand to hand combatant, and his thousands of years of experience resulted in him becoming a master tactician. Odin was also extremely adapt at wielding his vast energy powers during combat situations.

golem370
Who wins

Thunderstrike
Odin wins. You put him in Asgard.

golem370
Yeah but there been rumors that Sentry went toe to toe with Galactus though. I mean with five days I would think Dr Doom Sersi & Sentry would beat him badly

spideycarnage
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah but there been rumors that Sentry went toe to toe with Galactus though. I mean with five days I would think Dr Doom Sersi & Sentry would beat him badly

that was said by spiderman, its probally is tru, but we dont know the whole story, galactus mite was well been starving for all we know.

Tassadar
Odin beat Thanos, I think Thanos has beaten all these people with relative ease (correct me if Im wrong) at one time or another, the only way they might beat Odin is if they can swarm him, but since its in Asgard, that wont happen, because theyll all be dead really fast
I say Odin wins

spideycarnage
its pretty safe to say that surfer is the strongest overall on the list, and odin put surfer down with one blast while he's was fighting thanos simultaneously. odin wins with no problem.

Darth_Erebus
It doesn't matter where this fight is, Odin takes them out, and with relative ease.

Crease
First thread I've ever with Blackbolt where he didn't get the automatic win.

With prep, this team beats one skyfather 7/10, even in his realm.

Oh, and props to Thanos of Titan for puttin this guy on the map.

golem370
I still think with 5 days of Prep Sersi and Dr Doom would pull off the Win easily Dr Doom is a Genius at Marvel earth highest level and Sersi has incredible power and Doom & Sersi have good technology.

Some of Dooms Accessories-Doom Armor: Shielded armor granting super-human strength, speed, durability, flight and containing a vast array of both offensive and defensive capabilities.
Doombots: Androids created to look and act like Dr. Doom in his absence.

Hypnotism Impluser: Device capable of causing disorientation in others.

Mystical Armor: Magical armor composed of demonic ruins and the life sacrifice of Victor Von Doom's first love, granting great mystical knowledge and abilities.

Paralysis Gun: Miniature gun capable of paralyzing those effected to its rays.

Time-Travel Platform: Device capable of transporting objects to other places and times.

Resources of the kingdom of Latveria

Also look at Sersi powers and Abilities- Sersi has the standard abilities of Earth's Eternals, though she has focused the majority of her power into Transmutational abilities and passed it off as illusion or magic over the centuries.

Cosmic Energy Manipulation: Sersi can manipulate cosmic energy, projecting beams of force, heat, or light from her eyes and hands.
Flight: Sersi, like all Eternals, has mastered the art of flight.
Illusion Generation: Sersi is able to generate illusions that affect all five human senses.
Invulnerability: Sersi is resistant against cold, disease, electricity, energy, heat, radiation and toxin attacks. She does not age, and can only be killed if her atoms are scattered.
Levitation: Sersi can levitate herself and up to seven others.
Matter Transmutation: Sersi is a Fifth Level adept at matter transmutation on a 1-5 scale. She has an unearthly ability to alter molecular structures, allowing her near-unlimited power in altering all forms of matter.
Mind Control: Sersi can control the minds of Eternals, Deviants, and humans.
Telekinesis: Sersi can telekinetically manipulate objects and generate a force field.
Telepathy: Sersi can communicate telepathically, though she can not mentally read the mind of any Deviant.
Teleportation: Sersi can teleport herself and others, but risks becoming paralysed in pain at her destination.

Darth Kal-El
Yeah but there been rumors that Sentry went toe to toe with Galactus though. I mean with five days I would think Dr Doom Sersi & Sentry would beat him badly But Odin is still god. Don't forget Odin beat Thanos. and Thanos wins against everyone. yes

golem370
He didn't beat Thanos He was stalemated there was no clear winner they were both read to go again blink

Thanos_6383
Odin..

Darth Kal-El
He didn't beat Thanos He was stalemated there was no clear winner they were both read to go again blink Well if the battle would have gone on, Odin still would have won. He'd defeat these guys.

golem370
Maybe and only because Thanos wasn't prepared and Odin had Asgard had his back

Crease
He'd only really pissed Thanos off at that point wink

The Fake Macoy
Considering he was beatiing Thanos badly, but Thanos just kept on getting back up, I don't think that was a stalemate. Still, that is a powerful team, but in Asgard? I think Odin will probably win.

Comicbook_kid
Quick question for anyone that can help me....

What issue is it where Odin battles Thanos and Silver Surfer? I keep hearing about this, but I've never seen this issue. I would love to track me down a copy of it and read it. I am a big fan of Thor/Odin and would love to see this battle...if anyone can help me out with this, I would very much appreciate it....Thanks!!!!! smile

Oh, and Odin wins too!!!!! But I've learned that with prep, Doom is not one to underestimate, but Odin takes this one regardless....

Crease
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Quick question for anyone that can help me....

What issue is it where Odin battles Thanos and Silver Surfer? I keep hearing about this, but I've never seen this issue. I would love to track me down a copy of it and read it. I am a big fan of Thor/Odin and would love to see this battle...if anyone can help me out with this, I would very much appreciate it....Thanks!!!!! smile

Oh, and Odin wins too!!!!! But I've learned that with prep, Doom is not one to underestimate, but Odin takes this one regardless....

Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Crease
Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25

Thankyou very much....I'm going to try and track me down this issue....

leonidas
odin. seems everyone thinks only doom has any brains in this fight. odin is not called the all-wise for nothing. unless sentry is WAY more powerful than ss, the team may cause a few moments' headache, but it wouldn't go much beyond that. most would be laid out with single shots leaving only a couple.

and don't forget -- doom and strange had LOADS of time to prep when they tried to tackle mephisto in hell. they got their ARSES HANDED TO THEM! please give this whole 'prep' issue a rest . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

JohnR
Odin takes it.

golem370
According to rumors Sentry is way more powerful then Silver Surfer. Dr Doom could come up with a Cosmic Cube or some out prep device and Sentry could find some help what If he against Galactus to make him a Herald or he found the Captain Universe powers with Dooms mind and Sentry speed and abilities I think Odin would fall and had for Thanos If he had prep time he would have beat Odin 10/10 times

guy222
old man ftw

Larceny
Odin easily.

lando005
the team wins 5 days of prep is more than enough for doom to come up with a plan to defeat odin given his own resources and the people on his team

Bouboumaster
Doom is a genius, but he's not Thanos... And 5 days is not enough to beat a dude in league waaaaaays above.

janus77
Doom with prep? embarrasment

Doom wins... he could steal Galactus' powers, he can easily swipe Odin's!

oh and he learned a little magic from Strange, no?

Larceny
Originally posted by janus77
Doom with prep? embarrasment

Doom wins... he could steal Galactus' powers, he can easily swipe Odin's!

oh and he learned a little magic from Strange, no?

He didn't just steal Galactus power though....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.