Odin vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

BobbyD
Draw.

DrDoom101
Search button. And draw.

Mider
draw

Timslar
They fight until Odin gets too old and dies.

BobbyD
laughing

guy222
Originally posted by jesserw21
who wins?

stalemate

strengthkills
Originally posted by guy222
stalemate Really?I thought odin was zeus' superior by far.

Mider999
toga party at olympus after the fight

quanchi112
odin wins

guy222
they =

odin has more feats than zeus

Endless Mike
Done before

Juk3n
already done - inb4close + 1 post count

and out

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by BobbyD
Draw.

Utrigita
Draw

Sin I AM
zeus / Odin has better feats because he meddles in the affairs of mortals Zeus doesn't.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Exactly... Odin has been on panel more so of course he has more feats. Although isn't it true that Asgardians don't live forever while Zeus and the pantheon do? So, if that is true then I think it's clear who would eventually win. However, I say it would go on too long and thus be a stalemate with both sides throwing up their hands

george '06
thor gave zeus a run for his money, and odin asspwns thor so bad its not funny, maybe odin takes it?

bbrem123
yea isnt odin 3 gods in one? if so he is superior

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thor gives Zeus problems? Didn't zeus atomize Thor with but a gesture because he wasn't working with Ares or Hercules?

Sin I AM
I can't recall him being atomized but zeus should never b a walm n the park for thor, especially when hercules is Thors equal albeit without mjolnir

lannfear
odin ftw .....3 gods in one....

george '06
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I can't recall him being atomized but zeus should never b a walm n the park for thor, especially when hercules is Thors equal albeit without mjolnir thor lost, but he did a hell of a lot moire against zeus then he would've against odin,

CaptainStoic
Odin wins this because of the limits of the Odin Force far outstrip Zeus' powers at their peak. Odin has a power share from long ago due to his two other brothers.

Sin I AM
meh, i still don't see it, and correct me if im wrong but doesn't zeus pantheon share power with the eternals

Bouboumaster
Statlemate until Odin get out the Asgardian Destroyer.

Priest
Odin wins, the Odin power has been described as limitless, and they are backed up by more feats.

Sin I AM
feats smeats, odin just gets more camera time, ihas he ever battled another skyfather ?

Priest
Originally posted by Sin I AM
feats smeats, odin just gets more camera time, ihas he ever battled another skyfather ?
Seth.

Terryc250
Didn't Odin himself claim Zeus as his equal?

guy222
they are equals

odin has more feats

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think it comes down to this. Odin will eventually die as he needs sleep to rest and recover and will eventually die (as he has) However, Zeus won't ever die and has existed far far longer then Odin ever has thus imo estimation is much more seasoned. There is no evidence at all that Odin is more powerful at all as more feats in attributed to more camera time. Fact, is people use the thor reference to zeus when I believe it was on panel that he was playing around with Thor. I wish somebody would post the scan of Zeus erasing Thor and one of the Pantheon Gods (Ares, Hates, Herc) because they weren't working together and then immediatly restored them as a sign that you better work together in this battle. I think it's pretty clear imo that zeus is > or at the very least equal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.