Wonder Man runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
WM gets an hour of rest between each battle.

1) Lady Deathstrike
2) Venom
3) Luke Cage
4) Doc Samson
5) Professor Hulk
6) Captain Britain
7) Apocalypse
8) Kon-El (adult)
9) Supergirl
10) Terminus

Ex11B
He might..and I say might...go all the way

Fonzie
Supergirl would be the only real problem, but she's very low in experience and fighting skills and tactics so i think WM could take her down. All the others WM can surely beat.

thumb up aaayyyyyeeeee! thumb up

The Ion
Kon-El kills him.

Lucid Lui
He could take Supergirl IMO, but he won't make it past Kon-El so that doesn't matter. SO yeah, he gets to 8.

King KAM
Originally posted by Fonzie
Supergirl would be the only real problem, but she's very low in experience and fighting skills and tactics so i think WM could take her down. All the others WM can surely beat.

thumb up aaayyyyyeeeee! thumb up AYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEE!

Adam Warlock
8 stomps him.

snoopdogg
I say 5 or 6 then he goes down.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
He could take Supergirl IMO, but he won't make it past Kon-El so that doesn't matter. SO yeah, he gets to 8. Wonderman is not doing anything to Supergirl.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wonderman is not doing anything to Supergirl. Why? because she's supposedly stronger than Superman? Strength isn't everything, especially when you've got the fighting experiance of a toothbrush.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Why? because she's supposedly stronger than Superman? Strength isn't everything, especially when you've got the fighting experiance of a toothbrush. She also supposed to be faster and more durable than him.

Wonderman has pretty much no shot at beating her.

Draco69
Supergirl's jobber aura is too strong. And Wonder Man will be too scandilzed to fight after seeing Supergirl wearing strips of Kleenex she has the nerve to call her costume.

King KAM
Originally posted by Draco69
Supergirl's jobber aura is too strong. And Wonder Man will be too scandilzed to fight after seeing Supergirl wearing strips of Kleenex she has the nerve to call her costume. who cares? he doesnt even get to her, he stops at Luke Cage??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.