Too many threads vs decent Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.O.T. Yahman
Mann this place sucks now !!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff said !!!!!!!!!

King_Mungi
Wait a minute......this thread doesn't have Wolverine fighting someone. Dude don't waste my time.

Also yes it has been sucking lately, but it will get better.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Wait a minute......this thread doesn't have Wolverine fighting someone. Dude don't waste my time.

Also yes it has been sucking lately, but it will get better.

I've followed Whirly, into the GDF a couple of days ago, but i cant be assed to talk on the Internet about 'traditional topics'.

So i returned, only to find all the threads i had previously posted on, had disappeared .... Its getting ridiculous

Draco69
Golem somehow breaks the "four post limit" by making a dozen useless threads per hour....

TwisterGameX
You could A. don't come here B. try to make it better by doing threads C. You could get popcorn D. umm what comic is to many threads from ?

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
You could A. don't come here B. try to make it better by doing threads C. You could get popcorn D. umm what comic is to many threads from ?

Is that humour .... Or is tha a serious question ? smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Draco69
Golem somehow breaks the "four post limit" by making a dozen useless threads per hour....

There are many following this trend .... I saw one guy, who was getting agitated because no one was replying to his various threads ???????

I mean WTF !!!!!!!!

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Is that humour .... Or is tha a serious question ? smile lol both sorta. I mean do you have any ideas for threads ?

TheKahn
lol both sorta. I mean do you have any ideas for threads ?

I pick names out of a hat!!!!!!!!euro

R.O.T. Yahman
lol both sorta. I mean do you have any ideas for threads ?

No not at the moment .... but i don't feel the need make threads, like Bush talks shit !!!!!!!!!!

If one looks around many of my threads have been, quite successful IMO ....

I've been here for a reasonable amount of time, and yet i doubt i've made more than 20 threads !

soleran30
How many VS can you have there can be more posts then characters made in a daysmile It goes through cycles just enjoy or join a tournament.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by TheKahn
I pick names out of a hat!!!!!!!!euro

Are you realated to 'smmmmmeagle' by any chance, or maybe Adam whore lock ?

They must own very big hats ! smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by soleran30
How many VS can you have there can be more posts then characters made in a daysmile It goes through cycles just enjoy or join a tournament.

I have already been invited by my friend silver spidey, but i do not have the time smile

TheKahn
No not at the moment .... but i don't feel the need make threads, like Bush talks shit !!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I heard you correctly.tanktomcatusaflag

Just kidding. group I love everybody; left, right, & center. That didn't come out right.....

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by TheKahn

Just kidding. group I love everybody; left, right, & center.

U must know Adam Whore lock

HigH ScholaR
Why not try other boards like the OTF OR CGD or join another Forum, theres one where few including myself is at it relatively new.

DrDoom101

Nuff said !!!!!!!!! Since this is in a verus forum. This must be a versus match. I say Thor wins!!!

TheKahn
U must know Adam Whore lock

Sorry, I'm afraid not. But what can I say? When ever a smartass is needed, one is called. We keep the universe in balance, you know. Us and monkeys. Monkeys are funny big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
There are many following this trend .... I saw one guy, who was getting agitated because no one was replying to his various threads ???????

I mean WTF !!!!!!!!

Was it me? smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Was it me? smile

Nolaughing .... You don't make threads, unless they re bashing G.S. So naturally, everyone repplies .... take it as you will smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Nolaughing .... You don't make threads, unless they re bashing G.S. So naturally, everyone repplies .... take it as you will smile

I feel the need to make some threads care to join me?

Darth_Erebus
I propose a moratorium on threads containing Wolverine or any version of Superman for a month. Things would get better real quick.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I feel the need to make some threads care to join me?

laughing laughing

Sir Whirlysplat
laughing laughing

smile

Tron

Nuff said !!!!!!!!!

I mean WTF !!!!!!!!

You're talking like this is something new. Whining about it won't help any. You wanna make it better? Well, best thing to do, if you can't make a decent thread, is post in the threads that are decent, and let the ones that aren't just die, it's that simple, believe it or not.

Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.