Matzah Women VS Scorpion Toad Rhino Shocker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soleran30
Lets see how these goons do against the power of Jewish Bakery!

here is a link to her powers!

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/matzaman.htm

soleran30
Bump no one ignores Matzah Woman!

TheKahn
I just don't know what to say...

soleran30
History: After eating Matzah accidentally baked with radioactive water in a microwave oven, this future heroine discovered that the molecules in her body had been charged with hyper energy.

BAM I need to find some Matzah baked with this!

Sir Whirlysplat
Asda sell them 98p

soleran30
Ah yes however will they have that AWESOME WHOLESOME radioactive part added! I bet this is one of the only Women superhero's that can take on Superman.................................................................................................................in the kitchen LOL

Soleran
Bump for the ice/snow day!

Her powers!

Powers/Abilities: Microwave vision, hyper strength, hyper immunity (nothing can hurt her except for being submersed in water for more than 18 minutes), hyper senses, able to fly.

History: After eating Matzah accidentally baked with radioactive water in a microwave oven, this future heroine discovered that the molecules in her body had been charged with hyper energy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.