Iron Spider at 75% power v Silver Surfer at 0.1111111111111%

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
Who wins this classic match up!!!!!!!!!!

HKH is ref, and it's in an adamantium cage like the one Adam Warlock uses in a lot of his threads.

It sounds COOL to me!!!!!!

R.O.T. Yahman
laughing laughing laughing

Dont go there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing

Lucid Lui
How do we know how powerful Iron Spider is at any percent?

klintypooh
Surfer wins.

klintypooh
Damn sorry, I thought you said 0.1111111111112%

I have no idea now.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by klintypooh
Surfer wins.

Why that's really no argument Iron Spider is COOL and new so he must win!!

The Ion
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
How do we even know the suit is made of Iron? The crappy sketch made it look like a set of pajamas.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Lucid Lui

Because in a % thread it's for experts if you don't know something simple like that you shouldn't be on this forum, tsk tsk tsk roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by The Ion
How do we even know the suit is made of Iron? The crappy sketch made it look like a set of pajamas.

Because it is made by Tony Stark, and he has an iron ore refinery as part of SI and makes everything out of iron including his pants! Don't you know anything?

The Ion
Ok, I take it at 75% he's missing a sleeve and part of his mask whereas the 0.1111111111111% Surfer has a small silver mole on his ass. Therefore I conclude Pajama Spidey wins.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by The Ion
Ok, I take it at 75% he's missing a sleeve and part of his mask whereas the 0.1111111111111% Surfer has a small silver mole on his ass. Therefore I conclude Pajama Spidey wins.

Ecelent (Burple) irn spdey iz cool

Whirly aged 5 and a half (my mum helped me write this)

soleran30
I don't really have an answer for your respective question however I think this SUPER DUPER HEROINE can take all them on and WIN

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/matzaman.htm

supremthor
any pics of iron spider

TheKahn
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Because in a % thread it's for experts if you don't know something simple like that you shouldn't be on this forum, tsk tsk tsk roll eyes (sarcastic)

39% of the time Iron Spider wins 54% of the fights, while SS wins 46% of the fights the other 61% of the time. Now if they fight in space, that changes everything.......

Soljer
Hmmm...a better matchup might be Iron Spider at 75000% power vs. Silver Surfer at 1/9th his normal strength....

The Ion
Originally posted by supremthor
any pics of iron spider
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/card05.gif

TheKahn
peter has really let himself go!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.