Can M.J., leg press more than i can bench Press

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.O.T. Yahman
I can bench press about 50 kg , but can Mary Jane leg press this ? She looks a pretty fit girl what with her modelling career, so i say maybe yess !

Sir Whirlysplat
I think she can she is a model which means she gets shagged a lot to get work all that wrapping her legs round men makes her strong imo.

Soljer
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I can bench press about 50 kg , but can Mary Jane leg press this ? She looks a pretty fit girl what with her modelling career, so i say maybe yess !

Fifty Kilograms? Correct me if I'm wrong, but 110 pounds? M.J. might be able to BENCH press more than that, much less leg press.
laughing laughing

Odds are the girl doesn't weight much less than 110 pounds, meaning that yes, undoubtedly, she would be able to leg press MUCH more.

R.O.T. Yahman

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Soljer
Fifty Kilograms? Correct me if I'm wrong, but 110 pounds? M.J. might be able to BENCH press more than that, much less leg press.
laughing laughing

Odds are the girl doesn't weight much less than 110 pounds, meaning that yes, undoubtedly, she would be able to leg press MUCH more.

I THINK AS MJ IS A MODEL SHE IS ABOUT 110 POUNDS

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I couldn't find M.J. on the directory so here's this guy who has an interesting name :

laughing out loud fecking classic line

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.