The Living Tribunal and Galcatus vs the J.L.A. with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.O.T. Yahman
The J.L.A are not allowed to use powers

Sir Whirlysplat
Galcatus laughing out loud prickly

with a twist laughing out loud The J.L.A are not allowed to use powers rolling on floor laughing

genius smile pure genius

R.O.T. Yahman
Here's Galactus's bio :

Identity: Known throughout the universe, including Earth
Legal Status: None
Former Name: Galan
Place of Birth: Planet Taa
Marital Status: (as Galan) Unknown, (as Galactus) None
Known Relatives: None, although Galactus has spoken figuratively of Eternity and Death as his relations
Group Affiliation: None
Base of Operations: Mobile, via his worldship, throughout the known universe
First Appearance: FANTASTIC FOUR #48

History: Galactus is the sole survivor of the universe that existed prior to the creation of the current universe. Originally Galactus was a humanoid named Galan, who was born on the planet Taa, a paradise-like world whose civilization is said to have been the most advanced of any of the known universe of that time.

However, this universe was in its final stages of collapse. Originally, this universe had been a "Cosmic Egg," a primal sphere of disorganized, dense, compact primordial matter. The sphere underwent a "Big Bang," an explosion that hurled the matter outwards, where much of it eventually condensed into stars and planets. This universe expanded in size for billions of years, and then contracted over the following billions of years. All of the matter of that universe was plunging towards a central point, where it was collapsing into a new "Cosmic Egg."

Taa's civilization was one of the last still in existence. Lethal radiation caused by the death of this universe was wiping out life on nearby planets. Galan, a space explorer, was dispatched to travel through the cosmos to find a means of saving Taa, but he found none. The radiation then killed off all but a tiny fraction of the population of Taa. Knowing their deaths were inevitable, Galan proposed to the remaining survivors that they die gloriously by traveling in a starship straight into the "Cosmic Egg." As the starship approached its destination, radiation killed all the passengers except Galan, who strangely found himself filled with new energy.

The sentience of the dying universe, contained within the "Cosmic Egg," prevented Galen and his starship from being destroyed by the "Egg's" tremendous gravitational forces and heat. (Presumably, this was a previous incarnation of Eternity, the embodiment of the life forces of the current universe.) The dying universe's sentience contacted Galan, telling him that they both would die, but that both would be reborn, and that Galan would thus become Galactus, ravager of worlds. The "Cosmic Egg" absorbed Galan into itself.

There is no way of determining how much time passed between the death of that universe and the creation of the current one. But finally the "Cosmic Egg" underwent another "Big Bang," thus creating the current universe. Eternity and Death, the ethereal embodiments of the new universe, were created in this "Big Bang," and the being that had been Galan was simultaneously hurled outward in his recreated starship. (It is because all three were created simultaneously that Galactus refers to Eternity and Death as his siblings.)

The nascent Galactus drifted in his starship for eons as life began to come into existence in the universe, including the races that would give rise to the Elders of the Universe. Eventually the nascent Galactus's starship was sighted by one of the Watchers, an ancient race of beings who had undertaken to observe the events of the universe. This Watcher, who was not Uatu, the Watcher who observes Earth, drew the starship down to his planet to study it. There he learned that the being within it had vast, growing power, and would eventually have to consume worlds to satiate his hunger for energy. Realizing the danger the nascent Galactus posed to the cosmos, this Watcher considered destroying the being before he harnessed his full power, but instead decided to abide by the Watchers' oath of non-interference, and let the nascent Galactus depart in his starship.

The nascent Galactus learned how to use his vast power, and created a suit of armor to help him regulate it. He then transformed the starship into a kind of incubation chamber, where Galactus spent centuries evolving into his current form. Finally, the incubation ship drifted into orbit around the inhabited planet Archeopia. The Archeopians themselves did not disturb the strange ship, but years later a marauding space fleet, nearing Archeopia and thinking Galactus's ship to be a weapon, attacked it. Galactus, his incubation finished, emerged, destroyed the fleet, and then, hungering for energy, consumed the biospheric energy of Archeopia. A small fleet of Archeopian ships managed to escape, but all life on the planet was destroyed. (The Archeopian race would later be fully exterminated by the living planet Ego).

Over the following millennia Galactus built himself an immense starbase, the world-ship he calls Taa II, which engulfs the Archeopian solar system. Galactus also sought out planets rich in certain unknown energies that he consumed to sustain his life. During these many millennia Galactus consumed only planets uninhabited by sentient lifeforms, except for Archeopia, and many centuries passed between his "feedings.''

However, as ages passed, the intervals between feedings decreased considerably in length, and Galactus found himself needing to consume worlds inhabited by sentient races if he could find no other worlds possessing the energy he needs in time to sustain himself. Galactus has succeeded in suppressing his sympathy for intelligent beings like himself when he was Galan, and, believing himself to be a higher kind of being than they, is willing to destroy their lives to continue his own. Moreover, he is aware that he was created to fulfill an as yet unrevealed purpose that he believes will ultimately compensate the universe for all the destruction he wreaks.

At one point Galactus threatened to destroy the planet Zenn-La, home of a civilized race. One of that world's inhabitants, Norrin Radd, persuaded Galactus to spare the planet by volunteering to become his "herald" and search out uninhabited worlds for him to consume. Galactus agreed, and transformed Norrin Radd into the Silver Surfer.

Eventually, however, Galactus grew determined to consume the energy-rich planet Earth. The Surfer rebelled as a result, and Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four thwarted Galactus by threatening to use an alien device called the Ultimate Nullifier on him, a weapon that could kill even Galactus. Galactus was forced to vow to spare Earth, and he punished the Surfer by erecting an energy barrier that prevented the Surfer from leaving Earth.

Despite his pledge to Richards, Galactus returned several times to Earth to consume it, but was always narrowly thwarted. Meanwhile, he consumed numerous inhabited worlds throughout the known universe to sate his hunger, and was feared as a menace to all known star faring races. Galactus also took on a succession of new heralds.

During his last attempt to destroy Earth, Galactus had gone so long without "feeding'' that his energies were severely waning, and a large number of Earth's superhuman defenders actually succeeded in defeating him in battle. Galactus lay dying from lack of energy, but Reed Richards saved his life. The grateful Galactus pledged his friendship to Richards and sincerely gave his word never to attack Earth again. Galactus has steadfastly abided by this oath ever since. During this visit to Earth Galactus recruited his latest herald, Nova.

Galactus continues to prey upon other worlds, and recently he destroyed the Skrull throneworld, thereby plunging the Skrull Empire into chaos. There is an account of a far distant alternate future, in which man no longer exists on Earth, and Galactus, therefore no longer feeling bound by his oath, consumes it at last.

At some point afterward, Galactus was targeted by the alien organization Elders of the Universe, who believed his death would trigger a Big Bang and recreate reality. His former herald, Silver Surfer, saved him.

Galactus was believed to have developed romantic feelings for his herald Nova. When Nova finally rebelled as his herald, Galactus created another in the alien Morg, who ultimately murdered Nova on his own volition. Morg in turn was defeated by the collection of his heralds, leaving Galactus alone again.

More recently, Galactus' appetite became such that he would only eat on planets of sentient life. He began to consume more and more frequently, developing a mania. He created a new herald, Red Shift, to help him succeed in this. He approached Earth once more, and had to be driven off by a large contingent of Earth's superheroes, and Red Shift was defeated. Finally, he was repulsed by the Silver Surfer, who agreed once more to become Galactus' herald and to search for planets, this time of sentient life to consume. Almost immediately, the Silver Surfer led Galactus to the homeworld of the Shi'ar Empire, perhaps the most

Sir Whirlysplat
Coolness laughing out loud

Its like a Whorlock thread now we need some massive fecking scans.

TheKahn
Do they have prep time???

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by TheKahn

23 .657 mins !

long pig
-turns into dvamp-
Superman doesn't need powers to use his powers. He just does.

Superman wins this. yes

Sir Whirlysplat

yes but the JLA get none wink as they are not Marvel smile

Draco69
Dear God....I can't believe neither Darkone or Adam Warlork or even Golem didn't think of such a lopsided match.

TheKahn
How long does it take to hire a hack writer?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Draco69
Dear God....I can't believe neither Darkone or Adam Warlork or even Golem didn't think of such a lopsided match.

It's funny because it's true rolling on floor laughing

The Ion
How long does it take to hire a hack writer?
Bendis seems to work quickly. If he isn't available, Jeph Loeb is.

TheKahn
Originally posted by The Ion
Bendis seems to work quickly. If he isn't available, Jeph Loeb is.

laughing

R.O.T. Yahman
laughing laughing laughing

WTF

The system just told me i cant make any more threads ... 4's apparently my limit .... Why the hell am i the only one this rule applies to ?

TheKahn
what threads do you want to make?

R.O.T. Yahman
what threads do you want to make?

Why ??????? smile

TheKahn
So someone can continue your legacy...

R.O.T. Yahman
So someone can continue your legacy...

laughing

I appreciate the offer, but maybe another time

Nighty night ! smile

Lord Magnus
So, basically, if Batman had to train a bunch of clueless people to beat Galactus in exactly 23.657 minutes, could he do it?

No.

supremthor
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
So, basically, if Batman had to train a bunch of clueless people to beat Galactus in exactly 23.657 minutes, could he do it?

No.

DONT EVERTHINK SO LOW OF THE BATGOD..................... even without powers he can rip throu the multiverse with his hands alone. given him ten sec of prep is like give giving him an infinit hours of prep

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig
-turns into dvamp-

Superman wins this. yes
so true..........yes

Juntai
-turns into dvamp-

Superman wins this. yes Why not?
He's fought Aliens and Predators without powers.
and even during the Reign of Supermen, when he came back and before Eradicator got him his powers back, he stormed Cyborg and Mongul's Machine city with no powers!
Those are far more difficult things to do with no powers than fight LT and Galactus.

cheap cabbage
Batman would do his oogly woogaly routine and randomly pop out of nowhere. LT and galactus run off too mommy yelling about the scary black thing.

Psycho Ninja
YOu feckin IDIOTS !!!!

BAT-GOD's KICK IS UNDEFEATABLE !!!

Ex11B
Batgod is LTs role model.

golem370
If I did I would let DC have there powers because DC still wouldn't have chance any way

The Ion
Well as long as Marvel wins, right?

golem370
Well in this situation yes even with DC Characters powers there only three people who can mess with LT that Spectre,the Morningstar's and the great evil beast in less The One Above All gives him the power to destroy them then only Supreme Being might have a chance against LT.

Scoobless
-turns into dvamp-

Superman wins this. yes

that's actually true and i totally agree

yes

Avalonofthewind
Green Arrow beat bats down this month.
So I declare Green Arrow new god of DC!!!

Adam Warlock
One of the dumbest f**king threads ever. yes

Psycho Ninja
Yeah, and Avalon made it dumber by replacing BatGod !!!

He's ireplaceable you feckn idiot !!!! laughing out loud

superman420sexy
isnt living tribunal like god or all the things like death time and eternity in one or something? I take it this is all a joke but can anything actualy beat him?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Yeah, and Avalon made it dumber by replacing BatGod !!!

He's ireplaceable you feckn idiot !!!! laughing out loud

Don't blame me...it's DC's fault.
Thats why it's called a CRISIS!!! big grin

Paola
If you don't like a thread or consider it 'dumb' don't post in it.

Thank you.

Whirly: don't call ppl names. It's disrespectful and could be considered member bashing, which is against forum rules.

Arahan
woah!!! This woman is really HOT!!!

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
One of the dumbest f**king threads ever. yes

I wonder who its in Tribute too .... ?????????? big grin shifty

The ironic thing is it has got more posts than most of your threads !!!!! wink

Mider
quiet fighting in here seesh lol and yes LT can be defeated Spectre would rape him and his power level doesnt go up and down like Spectre's so he cant increase his powers i think nope never has happend in my memory but Spectre's powers have increased and decreased like when he lost to fate and said to him i lost to you because i wasnt strong enough but now i am and nabu said im not fate im nabu and nabu is stronger then fate because he is the strongest lord of order which he himself proclaimed.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Mider
quiet fighting in here seesh lol and yes LT can be defeated Spectre would rape him and his power level doesnt go up and down like Spectre's so he cant increase his powers i think nope never has happend in my memory but Spectre's powers have increased and decreased like when he lost to fate and said to him i lost to you because i wasnt strong enough but now i am and nabu said im not fate im nabu and nabu is stronger then fate because he is the strongest lord of order which he himself proclaimed.

He didn't exactly loose to fate !!!!!!!! You haven't read the original day of Vengeance have you ?

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
quiet fighting in here seesh lol and yes LT can be defeated Spectre would rape him and his power level doesnt go up and down like Spectre's so he cant increase his powers i think nope never has happend in my memory but Spectre's powers have increased and decreased like when he lost to fate and said to him i lost to you because i wasnt strong enough but now i am and nabu said im not fate im nabu and nabu is stronger then fate because he is the strongest lord of order which he himself proclaimed. LOST?
You mean, smashed him out like a bug and banished him?
Because that's what he did to Dr Fate.
lmao.

Spectre had defeated Nabu a couple of times and Fate a couple of times, but never the other way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.