Wonder Man vs Thing & Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fonzie
ALL IN THEIR CURRENT 616 FORMS.

Wonder Man (enraged)

VS

Thing & Colossus

DISCUSS.

thumb up aaayyyyyeeeee! thumb up

jasofisc
thing and colossus all the way

Lucid Lui
An enraged Simon fighting smart takes this the majority IMO.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
An enraged Simon fighting smart takes this the majority IMO.

I agree.

He's a bit stronger than these two, not to mention faster.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
I agree.

He's a bit stronger than these two, not to mention faster.

plus he can easily seperate them and fight two different one on one matches.... which he'd win both of

MattDay
Im not sure about this one, WW can take down Superman occasionally, and that aint no small feat to do, and if this was SM versus these two they'd get whooped, so I technically go with WW.

Juntai
Originally posted by MattDay
Im not sure about this one, WW can take down Superman occasionally, and that aint no small feat to do, and if this was SM versus these two they'd get whooped, so I technically go with WW. Wonder Woman is not in this fight. Read the title again.

MattDay
Originally posted by Juntai
Wonder Woman is not in this fight. Read the title again.

lol they made a wonder man? wow! i read the wonder bit and assumed the woman, never mind but she'd whip them anyhow, so who's wonder man?

leonidas
an old thing book has thing saying he's much tougher than wondy and beating him pretty easily. i wouldn't put simon too far above either of these guys. together they would take him the majority, methinks. if he seperates them his chances go up. in a ring where he can't do that, they beat him 7/10

Juntai
The guy beating up Wolverine in the signature of the guy above your first post.

Hit and Run
Originally posted by leonidas
an old thing book has thing saying he's much tougher than wondy and beating him pretty easily. i wouldn't put simon too far above either of these guys. together they would take him the majority, methinks. if he seperates them his chances go up. in a ring where he can't do that, they beat him 7/10
It's possible Thing was being ignorant when he said he was tougher. I remember him stating that he could beat Hulk pretty easily the first or second time they fought and then he was eventually knocked out when Hulk got bored of him.

leonidas
difference is -- thing DID beat him . . .

Scoobless
Originally posted by MattDay
lol they made a wonder man? wow! i read the wonder bit and assumed the woman, never mind but she'd whip them anyhow, so who's wonder man?

Wonder Man

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Look how strong Wondy is compared to Thing. Thing Struggles to lift a weight while WM lifts him up and the weight with ease:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/wondythingstrength1cr.jpg

leonidas
interesting scan, but the fight i'm referring to took place after that. simon would win the majority against either individual, but against both they take the majority.

Scoobless
interesting scan, but the fight i'm referring to took place after that. simon would win the majority against either individual, but against both they take the majority.

against both he just seperates them by grabbing one and flying away to fight 1 on 1... then when he's finished with the first one he goes back for the other

Hit and Run
difference is -- thing DID beat him . . .
Wasn't someone screwing with Wonder Man's mind at the time?

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
against both he just seperates them by grabbing one and flying away to fight 1 on 1... then when he's finished with the first one he goes back for the other

i agree. but if it were in a ring, the two would take him.

leonidas
Originally posted by Hit and Run
Wasn't someone screwing with Wonder Man's mind at the time?

yah. but it was ben's thoughts that indicated he would be able to take wm anytime. not saying that's an accurate depiction (in fact, i disagree and think wm would beat ben the majority 1on1) but that IS how it was depicted.

Ex11B
Originally posted by Juntai
The guy beating up Wolverine in the signature of the guy above your first post.

Yep,Wolvergod getting his ass handed to him by Wondy laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Fonzie
I think everyone is mistaken. The Wonder Man version in this fight is the original one. The one in the Green Costume that could not fly, but still defeated the Avengers (including Thor) single-handedly. Therefore, with not being able to fly, im not sure he could separate Ben and Peter, yet i dont know if he'd need to.

thumb up aaayyyyyeeeee! thumb up

snoopdogg
interesting scan, but the fight i'm referring to took place after that. simon would win the majority against either individual, but against both they take the majority. This is the one You are refrerring to.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ThingandWonderman.jpg

King KAM
Piotr is made of rage.....of RAGE!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.