Lucifer & Michael vs Pheonix(Rachel Summers) & Dark Pheonix(Jean Grey)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknowable
This is on a scale that defies description, but let's try.

This battle takes place outside the Omniverse where home court advantage means nothing.

They have an entire other omniverse to fight in, they'll need ample room for every blow could destroy universes.

so there you have it, which relatives takes it?

Soljer
Well, superman trashed michael, if I remember correctly. And it is generally accepted that Phoenix could wink at superman and watch him implode....so I would have to say the firebirds!

The Ion
When the hell did Superman trash Archangel Michael? Whirly would never stop talking about that if it happened.

Soljer
I don't remember exactly, be it pre-crisis days, or Superman 1 million that did it. He broke through the gates of heaven, tusseled with michael, stole the sword of god, or whatever it was.

kevdude
that never happened. tho it was showed he was so mad at 1 point he wanted to do it, doesn't mean hes capable of it or could even be a threat to michael

cheap cabbage
Superman never touched michael, he did smash the gates of heaven to try to find lois. Supes found out he was immortal and so would never see his wife again. Michael didn't even try to stop him. It's unclear whether he could have taken michael. This isnt regular superman. This is superman after traveling to the ends of the universe and finding out much about his powers. He also overthrew hell in an attempt to gain entry into heaven. When heaven denied him, he got pissed and broke in. I like to think that superman was so badass that micheal stepped aside.

cheap cabbage
As for phoneixes vs the angels.....NO. Either one would blink jean from existence. These are angels of from the highest choir. They can do ANYTHING. Some flaming bird thing is barely a blip on their cosmic radar thingy.

Soljer
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
As for phoneixes vs the angels.....NO. Either one would blink jean from existence. These are angels of from the highest choir. They can do ANYTHING. Some flaming bird thing is barely a blip on their cosmic radar thingy.

Blip on the cosmic radar? Wha? I thought it was commonly accepted that the Phoenix Force was one of the most powerful entities. Period. Galactus-level.

Draco69
Originally posted by Soljer
Well, superman trashed michael, if I remember correctly. And it is generally accepted that Phoenix could wink at superman and watch him implode....so I would have to say the firebirds!

Oh for heaven's sake: roll eyes (sarcastic)

Michael Demiurgos is a principal character in the Lucifer series by DC comics, and is a creation of Mike Carey. When the God of the Covenant began his creation of the Universe he formed two beings to fulfil his desires: one was Michael who was given the demiurgic power to enable the physical creation to occur (Big Bang moment). The other was Lucifer whose will shaped the Universe from a formless void into the construct desired by God. Michael and Lucifer are said to be twins and the first beings in creation after the entity called God. God's name is written on every atom of creation by Michael's power and Lucifer's will: this forms a central part of the series later on.

GalacticStorm
The Phoenix versus the brothers debate has already been had:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=350696&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=5

The brothers would certainly beat those incarnations of Phoenix. You'd at least need the White Crown Phoenix to make this a good match.

BobbyD
I guess to go waaaaaaaay out there, guys......

And bear with me, if I come off idiotic. But, if the Phoenix'es are the creative powers of the universe, they are Michael's equals, no? If correct, then it's 2 Michaels vs a Michael and a Lucifer, which is a stalemate, no? I mean something has to be the equivalent of Michael and Lucifer in the Marvel world, right? Would it not be these 2 beings when they're in that mode?

Am I making sense? And If I am making sense, am I accurate?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by cheap cabbage

Agreed smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Soljer
Blip on the cosmic radar? Wha? I thought it was commonly accepted that the Phoenix Force was one of the most powerful entities. Period. Galactus-level.

Generally accepted as around a low power Galactus level smile agreed

JohnR
Phoenix and Dark Phoenix versus Michael and Lucifer? Um ...

Dark Phoenix: You dare to oppose Dark Phoenix?!? I consume stars to sate my hunger!!! You won't even be an appetizer for me!

Lucifer looks amused, Michael looks bored.

Rachel: Um, Dark Phoenix, are you paying attention to your Cosmic Awareness?

Dark Phoenix: (ignores Rachel) Prepare to die!!!

Dark Phoenix unleashes a blast of cosmic power sufficient to incinerate the Earth.

Lucifer smiles, Michael looks irritated.

Michael: (to Lucifer) What's the point of this?

Lucifer: I'm not sure, maybe this is one of God's little lessons for you.

Dark Phoenix: I said die!!!!!

Dark Phoenix exerting herself to the fullest unleashes a blast sufficient to destroy galaxies.

Michael: God's ways are mysterious. I'll have to ponder the meaning of this.

Lucifer: You do that.

Lucifer (to Rachel): Well, this was certainly interesting.

Lucifer produces a jar and traps Dark Phoenix within it.

Lucifer: Maybe this will come in handy at some later time.

Michael and Lucifer depart. Rachel goes home.

Lord Magnus
I don't know DC but that sounds about right. I didn't know Rachel was on that same power level though. And who's White Crown Pheonix (was that Endsong?) Sorry I'm not caught up, I don't even know how Jeanie died this time around.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by JohnR

Dark Phoenix: You dare to oppose Dark Phoenix?!? I consume stars to sate my hunger!!! You won't even be an appetizer for me!

Dark Phoenix unleashes a blast of cosmic power sufficient to incinerate the Earth.

Dark Phoenix exerting herself to the fullest unleashes a blast sufficient to destroy galaxies.

lol, exactly how it would happen.

Ex11B
Originally posted by JohnR

I believe that would happen.. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.