V vs the Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
Who would win they both have a week prep and they aren't allowed any friends or allies. (not like they really have any).

for those of you that don't know who V is he's the guy from V for Vendetta by Alan Moore. One of the best graphic novels ever written. Read the novel so you can spoil it for your friends when the movie comes out

grey fox
V , the man is so crazy he's a genius ......

who?-kid
V is definitely smarter than the Punisher, but don't forget he had years to plan his attacks, years to prepare himself.

V is more cunning, but in a pure fight, I think he would bite the dust. Would be a cool fight though, knives vs guns.

Piedmon
Depends. Like someone else said, it took V YEARS to slowly set up everything in just the right way for his plan. Plus, he was up against a large and extremely centralized government. The Punisher is a lone man, a very different sort of opponent.

Also, while he is stated as superhuman, V lives in a much more realistic world than the Punisher. In Marvel 616, "peak human" is a very flexible term that encorporates a number of blatantly superhuman feats. In other words, if V were in Marvel Comics he'd probably be considered an ordinary but well-trained fighter, wheras in a realistic world with applicable physics he's above-human.

Now, I don't have the comic with me (it's been lost for about six months now, sadly), but I THINK they mention that V's intelligence was enhanced. Honestly, it comes down to a number of factors: is the fight in New York or London? Is it in Marvel-Earth, or V's alternate 1982? Why are they fighting, do they have any objectives beyond killing each other?

I suppose it's a none-answer, but it's the best I can do. Awesome match this would be.

Tassadar
This has been done, Punisher wins 7/10
He has more experience, more damage resistance, and V cant bulletdodge and is not bulletproof, and isnt nearly as good at prep as the Punisher
Stop hateing on the Punisher, do you do sh1t like this just to irritate Punisher fans?

Grimm22
V:"Ideals are bulletproof"

*Punisher shoots him in the head*

braz
this is an awesome fight, but i gotta say, due to more experience and armor piercing rounds, i think the Punisher wins. barely though. Frank 6/10

jgiant
punisher wins...

braz
are there armor piercing rounds for an M249 SAW?

Warmonger
Punisher stomps this fruit cake into the dust. Next.

GODSCRIBE
The American wins.

Lethal_Rise
SAW wins.

braz
yea, i figure since Punisher customizes some of his own weaponry, he could probably forge and create his own 5.56mm armor piercing rounds..Pun takes it 7/10

Tassadar
Originally posted by Grimm22
V:"Ideals are bulletproof"

*Punisher shoots him in the head*

big grin Precisely

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.