Hyperstorm vs Parallax vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Parallax-Hal Jordan: large-scale reality alteration
Parallax creature: possession, fear induction/Demonically possessed normal human with the energies of multiple Green Lantern Rings and the Green Lantern Main Power Battery granting near omnipotent powers.
Above average human with keen reflexes and steady nerves. An exceptional pilot of military and civilian aircraft.

vs

Hyperstorm-Control over the four fundamental forces of the universe and thus over all matter and energy, creating force fields, telepathy, teleportation, likely also telekinesis

vs

Onslaught-Vast superhuman strength, indestructible, superhuman speed, vast abilities to project and manipulate most forms of energy, vast psionic powers including telekinesis and telepathy, Self Evolution, Reality manipulation,can shape and control magnetic fields both natural and artificial, combined intellect of two geniuses (Magneto and Professor Xavier).

golem370
bump

Mider
Hyperstorm would be defeated no not defeated owned by Parallax because hyperstorm is not as powerful as Galactus because he is on galactus ship anytime Galactus needs a snack anyway Onslaught also wouldnt be able to win Parallax is probably stronger or as strong as eternity but then again i think he's stronger if he hadnt run out of power who would have been able to stop him????????????? come on anyone wanna comment who could have stopped Parallax in the normal DCU if he had not run out of energy???????????????????????????????

id369
Hyperstorm in hyperspace might have a chance agianst Parallax

Mider
i need to check out the hyperstorm ark.

Mider
i dont think he would beat Parallax he cant even beat galactus let alone a guy who can take on the spectre and rewrite time and space.

guy222
Parallax

Erik-Lensherr
Parallax.

guy222
morning...how ya been

Erik-Lensherr
Hey Guy, I've been just fine big grin

guy222
Cool

U have a good one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.