Batman vs The team on Predator 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This team has all of there weapons including the Mini Gun. The fight is just as it was against the Predator but instead of the Predator It's the same story line but it's Batman instead of Predator in those woods. Batman has his Utility Belt to help him.

The team
Major Alan 'Dutch' Schaeffer
Major George Dillon
Sergeant 'Mac' Eliot
Blain
Billy
Poncho Ramirez
Hawkins

The Ion
Depends if Dutch gets a training montage...

Jose123
Batman should be taken out because he's not faster than the pred or stronger so he wouldn't be able to move and dodge the mini gun fire or move and jump through the trees like the pred does. And he doesn't have stealth camo to hide. so he should lose.

But I know that somehow some batfan is going to come up with something like anti Special forces spray and give Bat's the win.

And what does this have to do with comics? the Sf was in the movies.

braz
hmm..depends, is this fight at night?

golem370
Predator is in comic books this is his movie villains

golem370
the only difference is instead of Predator it's Batman starts out just like the movie where they drop into the jungle track the gorillas kill them and thats when Batman notices the team and it goes on from there.

Jose123
Originally posted by golem370
the only difference is instead of Predator it's Batman starts out just like the movie where they drop into the jungle track the gorillas kill them and thats when Batman notices the team and it goes on from there.

so it's in the daylight then? Bats get taken out. SF wins 10/10 times.

Now to sit and watch as the Batfans keep trying to find ways on how Bats would win. First would be "If this Match took place in the night" then would be the "using his training to detect were the bullets will come from and dodge them" Then comes the gadgets.

Mindship
Batman wins.
- He understands human behavior better than the Pred.
- Has more gadgets, including all kinds of gases.
- The Predator liked to toy with his victims, letting them catch little glimpses with that arrogant kinda "...and you can't stop me..." Batman wouldn't do that. He'd stay unseen, not underestimate anyone, and just do the job.

FTR, I'm not a Batfan.

The Ion
If this match took place at night, Batman would use his training to detect where the bullets will come from and dodge them. After that he dials up Brother Eye and unleashes the Omacs.

Bats 10/10

golem370
Well the fight took placed at night remember when the soldier kills the boar or If Batman can take the team out like the Predator did one at a time he would eventually fight Arnolds character at night. Like the Predator did at the end of the movie.

golem370
What about the Mini Gun how is he going to dodge that? the predator couldn't even dodge that.

golem370
pic of Predator

Jose123
What about the Mini Gun how is he going to dodge that? the predator couldn't even dodge that.

He's not.

The Ion
He's Batman....and he can dodge bullets.

Jose123
Originally posted by The Ion
If this match took place at night, Batman would use his training to detect where the bullets will come from and dodge them. After that he dials up Brother Eye and unleashes the Omacs.

Bats 10/10

LOL

Yeah that sounds about right.

Jose123
He's Batman....and he can dodge bullets.

And breath and space.

golem370
pic

The Ion
Originally posted by Jose123
And breath and space.
thumb up

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/1719/20050131a1jn.th.gif

AcousticDoc
batman wins 10/10

Batman has the same type of vision lenes as predator does. He'll be able to see them easily through the jungle. Batman throws a batarang at the head of whoever has the minigun. followed by smoke and flashbangs. He slips in and starts taking out the squad with closequarters combat from the highest ranked to lowest. This is assuming the squad isn't going to fire blindly into the smoke and risk killing all of his teammates.

Jose123
thumb up

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/1719/20050131a1jn.th.gif

I love that sites Bat parodies.

The Ion
I love that sites Bat parodies.
Theres a whole site? I just found that randomly one day.

golem370
His is not your ordinary Gun his is a Mini Gun. "The XM214 Automatic Gun (aka the Minigun) was developed for use mounted in and on helicopters and light aircraft. Like most G.E. Gatling gun type weapons it has six rotating barrels and the potential for a absolutely incredibly high rate of fire. It is electrically driven, and has a firing rate that can be adjusted from 1000 rpm all the way up to a unbelievable 10,000 rpm. In addition to that, it can be set to fire bursts from 30 to 1000 rounds. A real drawback to the higher rates of fire is off course the huge ammunition usage (166 shots per second) , and the power requirements, because firing it at full power it requires some 3.2 hp to drive the barrel assembly.

First seen in the movie "Predator" in 1987, the hand-held Minigun has captured the harts and minds of He-Men everywhere, be it in games or in real life. The very image of Jesse Ventura as Blain, spraying bad guys with a veritable hail of bullets that issued forth from his Minigun Painless was so powerful that the weapon has been seen in both countless other movies *and* in games".

Jose123
Theres a whole site? I just found that randomly one day.

Not a whole site but he has done a few of them.

http://shortpacked.com/d/20051230.html

The Ion
Not a whole site but he has done a few of them.

http://shortpacked.com/d/20051230.html
thumb up

Good site.

http://shortpacked.com/comics/20050907cardboard.gif

laughing

Soljer
laughing, that is great. But taking a serious turn to the thread, I don't see why everyone thinks that, realistically (relatively, we are talking comics), batman would lose this (at all, much less 10/10).

Batman has easily dispatched multiple, well-trained foes before. Usually with far more training then Special Forces. Furthermore, the BFG would pose a threat, but Batman has also been shown to subdue armed threats with incredible ease. Plus, Batman would, more than likely, be the one with the element of surprise, not the other way round.

I see this 8/10 or 9/10 For batman. The slim chance is simply due to stray bullets.

lifeisaglich
Just a slight correction Predator did not dodge the mini gun. Instead he high tailed out of there like the world was coming to an end. Which if the predator had stayed it would have been the end of his world.

Tron
Yeah, it's not like Batman deals with groups of heavily armed men on a regular basis, but what do I know... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.