Why was the Boba Fett kid so retarded?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atharpina
I'm watching AOTC right now and the kid playing Boba sucks really bad.

Why wouldn't George Lucas find a cool non-spaz to play one of Star War's most famous characters?

Darth Zhin
whatever....

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Zhin
whatever.... I agree with fellow Cliegg Lars member.

Alkaselzer
Why does it matter if the extra didn't act well?

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by atharpina
I'm watching AOTC right now and the kid playing Boba sucks really bad.

Why wouldn't George Lucas find a cool non-spaz to play one of Star War's most famous characters?
Who cares?

HAROLD
This is but one of the many things unexplainably retarded things George has done to the PT.

Sith Master X
This one's to blame on the fricken person who did the casting, not everthing is George Lucas' fault.

Lord Matreid
So the kid sucks... he says like 8 words...

bogen
they needed a sucky kid for fans to direct there anger at, laughing out loud

Lord Matreid
Or theres always Jar Jar Binks!

NoFate007
I didn't think he was THAT bad, but he sorta lacked an attitude. I think it was that weird accent that he had that made him sound off...teamed with his very childlike attitude. Lucas has a problem of making children act like they're 5 years younger than they are, especially if they're supposed to be really serious even as teenagers.

Anakin should not have said "yippee!"
Boba shouldn't have said "fiyuhl" instead of "fire!"

I think Boba would have been an awesome character if he'd have been portrayed as a sick little kid, like, well take that line. He could have said something real demented for a kid to say, like "Kill him Father!" and could've had a genuinely sick and twisted look on his face as if he's REALLY enjoying it, then could've had the anxious face like "FIRE!!!" sorta like Kill him dad, I really want to see him die.

Anakin should've been a more serious child. He shouldn't have been saying the stupid crap he did. He should've been more along the lines of being the child who thinks he knows everything and will fight against a 50 year old if he doesn't agree - Episode II Anakin.

If we had had Episode II Anakin's method of thinking for Episode I (even keep the age the same, just change the maturity), we'd have Episode III Anakin for 2, and then for Episode III we'd have Vader from the OT's maturity level.

darthvader_fan
this thread makes no sense

reported

Shadow x 20
He has like 8 words OMG

darthvader_fan
we have to keep threads from spam
and apprently this is

maybe not in your opinon

Captain REX
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
He has like 8 words OMG

It's senseless garbage, hence it's reporting.

Darth Zhin
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
this thread makes no sense

reported

Thank you!!! honest.

SpyCspider
hahahah i can see how people who didn't hate on the Boba kid actor would not like this thread (although I thought the title was pretty funny...)

At least NoFate007 gave reasons why people would be upset by how he acted, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Captain REX
NoFate007 is not the reason the thread was reported, safe to say. wink

NoFate007
Why thank you lol.

anikinindrag
Anikin wasn't in the plane but how could you say that if it

Ast
*cough*ANAKIN*cough*

anikinindrag
Why does my ass always itch, I'm mean crabs only effects the dick right?

kalsemo
Originally posted by atharpina
One of Star War's most famous characters

Most famous? More famous than Vader? Luke? Yoda?

Me no think so. sad

kalsemo
Originally posted by anikinindrag
Why does my ass always itch

Your ass needs to get the hell on outta here......

Darth Zhin
Originally posted by kalsemo
Your ass needs to get the hell on outta here......

Second that...

plesase go away

Fox4
Originally posted by Darth Zhin
Second that...

plesase go away Third that also, go the hell away. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Zhin
Tuskens should eat that guy alive!

JediRobin23
I think the droids are more retarded. Who programs a droid to say "oh oh" or "roger roger"?
Lucas gone lame on some things.
who cares about the boba fett kid, he turns into a Jangop fett anyway

Cascador
I think it wasnt bad that the droids said those things. ROTS is a very dark movie. So I liked that at least the beginning was filled with humour. and the droids were amusing because of their stupidity.

overlord
Originally posted by anikinindrag
Anikin wasn't in the plane but how could you say that if it Anakin gave the order of terrorism, he's just as responsible as the people onboard of the plane.

Tangible God
I hated the droids in ROTS, they became the Jar Jar of the movie.

ESB - 1138
Yeah but they get sliced in 2

Tangible God
One decent thing about the movies' comic relief.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by NoFate007
I didn't think he was THAT bad, but he sorta lacked an attitude. I think it was that weird accent that he had that made him sound off...teamed with his very childlike attitude. Lucas has a problem of making children act like they're 5 years younger than they are, especially if they're supposed to be really serious even as teenagers.

Anakin should not have said "yippee!"
Boba shouldn't have said "fiyuhl" instead of "fire!"

I think Boba would have been an awesome character if he'd have been portrayed as a sick little kid, like, well take that line. He could have said something real demented for a kid to say, like "Kill him Father!" and could've had a genuinely sick and twisted look on his face as if he's REALLY enjoying it, then could've had the anxious face like "FIRE!!!" sorta like Kill him dad, I really want to see him die.

Anakin should've been a more serious child. He shouldn't have been saying the stupid crap he did. He should've been more along the lines of being the child who thinks he knows everything and will fight against a 50 year old if he doesn't agree - Episode II Anakin.

If we had had Episode II Anakin's method of thinking for Episode I (even keep the age the same, just change the maturity), we'd have Episode III Anakin for 2, and then for Episode III we'd have Vader from the OT's maturity level.

Totally agree!!!! smile

I even think that he should have been 11 or 12 in ep1 instead of 9, then him having a crush on a 15 (or 16?) year old padme would have made more sense, and he could be 21 in ep2.

Not a big difference.

sithsaber408
I always felt anakin should have been more serious.

George could have taken a clue from Steve Spielberg and casted Haley Joel Osmant as Anakin.

Imagine TPM with a GOOD anakin. eek!

sithsaber408
Then imagine the Boba clone being 16 or even 18, and cast Rufio from Hook!!!! big grin

NoFate007
HAHAHA RUFIO! RUFIO! That just made my day.

sithsaber408
Seriously though, that dude is still playing high school kids.

Rufi-o! Rufi-o! RU-FI-OHH!!! laughing out loud

Padawan
Oh, FFS, he's just a kid........ whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.