Agent Zero vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04

Jose123
Spidey webs him up then calls in shield then goes home.

Match over.

golem370
I think it would be a harder fight then that.

Jose123
Originally posted by golem370
I think it would be a harder fight then that.

Not really. Unless Agent zero is faster than spidey he's getting webbed up. And unless Spidey is stupid enough to web him up with his knife still in his hands agent Zero is not getting out by pure strength. he's not that strong.

braz
Agent Zero...if punisher can do it, zero def can

Dizzle
<sigh> For the last time, guns DON'T work on Spiderman, plain and simple. Machine guns can't hit him, why should freaking pistols, no matter how good the guy's aim is?

That said, Zero takes him. Vibranium suit, massive arsenal, inflicts never healing wounds via enzyme blasts, etc.

Jose123
Originally posted by braz
Agent Zero...if punisher can do it, zero def can

Pisses all over you.

you better not be using the Ennis issues

Cause if you are

**pulls out shotgun**

TheKahn
Guns do work on Spiderman, kind of. In Kraven's Last Hunt, Kraven his Spiderman with a tranquilizer dart. Spiderman's spider-sense warns him *but* Spiderman reacts too slowly. Now, you can call that PIS and make a good case for it, but given what we know of his powers I think it is far to say that usually Spiderman can dodge bullets if he is far enought away and is expecting to be shot at.

Now Agent Zero might get a lucky shot in but I don't think he could manage a kill shot in this situation. If he was webbed up he could use his concussive blasts to free himself. AZ is more durible that SM, and since Agent Zero can hurt Spiderman more than Spiderman can hurt him.

Agent Zero 7/10

Agent Zero

Soljer
Originally posted by Dizzle
<sigh> For the last time, guns DON'T work on Spiderman, plain and simple. Machine guns can't hit him, why should freaking pistols, no matter how good the guy's aim is?

That said, Zero takes him. Vibranium suit, massive arsenal, inflicts never healing wounds via enzyme blasts, etc.

Vibranium absorbs kinetic shock, yes? As does Zero. How do either of these advantages deal with the issue of Spiderman's webs? As another poster mentioned, Zero isn't strong enough to break free, if Spiderman webs him intelligently, he cannot cut free. Zero may be well trained, but I VERY much doubt he possesses the dexterity to dodge Spiderman for long.

Furthermore, if needed, Spiderman could disarm Zero (again, he doesn't have speed or strength even COMPARABLE to Spidie), and THEN web him to hell and back. And as far as his concussive blasts...well, spiderman doesn't dodge machine gun fire by reflexes, he does it by his spider sense. It tells him where not to be, a second before he shouldn't be there. These blasts would never manage to touch peter.

So how exactly is he taking him out, again?

Aries_04
Well from what I'm told.....webbing doesn't stick to vibranium(ie....his armor).....and in addition ....Zero can also release acid from his fingertips to get through the webbing.....the enzyme that he relases through his fingertips has been proven to melt steel.

In regard to his speed....it may increase after he absorbs K.E......he was able to melt bullets with a concussive force blast after he absorbed the impact of being thrown through a wall......I would think you have to be pretty quick to do that.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Soljer
Vibranium absorbs kinetic shock, yes? As does Zero. How do either of these advantages deal with the issue of Spiderman's webs? As another poster mentioned, Zero isn't strong enough to break free, if Spiderman webs him intelligently, he cannot cut free. Zero may be well trained, but I VERY much doubt he possesses the dexterity to dodge Spiderman for long.

Furthermore, if needed, Spiderman could disarm Zero (again, he doesn't have speed or strength even COMPARABLE to Spidie), and THEN web him to hell and back. And as far as his concussive blasts...well, spiderman doesn't dodge machine gun fire by reflexes, he does it by his spider sense. It tells him where not to be, a second before he shouldn't be there. These blasts would never manage to touch peter.

So how exactly is he taking him out, again?

He fires corrosive enzyme blasts. He'll melt through them without a lot of trouble.

TheKahn
Spiderman's problem is a lack of protection. He'll dodge the vast majority of AZ attacks, but if a few make contact the fight is over. Don't overestimate his Spider-sense. It gives him a good advantage in a fight, but he doesn't dodge everything.

Soljer
Originally posted by Dizzle
He fires corrosive enzyme blasts. He'll melt through them without a lot of trouble.

Addendum: An important thing you forgot: He fires corrosive enzyme blasts AFTER being 'charged' by Kinetic Energy. Unless he goes and headbangs against some concrete BEFORE the fight, he (likely) won't have very high reserves. The webbing doesn't strike a foe hard enough to make any general difference, and he can only absorb what little(nill?) kinetic energy is given to him AFTER the Vibranium soaks it all up. Spidie simply empties a couple shooters on Zero, covering him from head to toe, and lets him suffocate.

TheKahn
The level of reserves that AZ has would be up to the creator of this thread. Since it wasn't specified I assumed that both would be at their top potential.

Aries_04
Addendum: An important thing you forgot: He fires corrosive enzyme blasts AFTER being 'charged' by Kinetic Energy. Unless he goes and headbangs against some concrete BEFORE the fight, he (likely) won't have very high reserves. The webbing doesn't strike a foe hard enough to make any general difference, and he can only absorb what little(nill?) kinetic energy is given to him AFTER the Vibranium soaks it all up. Spidie simply empties a couple shooters on Zero, covering him from head to toe, and lets him suffocate.

Not true.....he can release the enzyme whenever he wants....the concussive blasts and enhanced strength are a different story though.

long pig
Yeah, SM's webs don't stick to vibranium.

Soljer
Originally posted by Aries_04
Not true.....he can release the enzyme whenever he wants....the concussive blasts and enhanced strength are a different story though.

Then allow me to appologize, I honestly do not know everything about Agent Zero, and assumed, reading the bio, that the enzyme was secreted because of the absorbtion of kinetic energy. If that is the case...I see Agent Zero having a MUCH better chance, though I still don't see him managing to deal many blows to Spiderman. He hasn't superhuman speed. And even if he can charge his blows to be ten times the average humans, that would only be the equivalent strength of a class 2 or 3, as far as strength goes. Not even near Spidie's level.

I could see this going in Agent Zero's favor if he is close enough to wipe his fingers all over spiderman, but (especially at long distances) I don't think Zero could hit him a single time. Spidie's reflexes and senses are just too much. Then again, spiderman loses most of his offensive capability by staying at long ranges, especially considering the webbing becomes useless.

This post may seem as if it is rambling, thats because I am actually mulling over this fight in my head, and I am more or less writing my thoughts, my thoughts are often disorganized.

Zero HAS no healing factor, right? And assuming that kinetic force alone will still harm him (meaning, he will be injured, but also "charged"wink, I could see Spiderman staying out of range, and dropping cars on top of him for a while. stick out tongue

I DON'T, however, think that Spiderman could punch his way out of this one....It seems that if Zero can (literally) lay a single finger on spiderman, all he has to do is keep Pete on the defensive, constantly firing bullets and concussive blasts at him, and Pete will constantly get more and more deteriorated, both due to lactic acid formation, AND the enzymatic reactions taking place. I honestly can't decide anymore....

5/10.

TheKahn
Spiderman dies, comes back to life and bites Agent Zero, and then dies again.

Jose123
Originally posted by TheKahn
Spiderman dies, comes back to life and bites Agent Zero, and then dies again.

Damn You Straczynski!!!!!

damn you to hell!!!

Aries_04
Then allow me to appologize, I honestly do not know everything about Agent Zero, and assumed, reading the bio, that the enzyme was secreted because of the absorbtion of kinetic energy.

Sure.....no sweat

TheKahn
Originally posted by Jose123
Damn You Straczynski!!!!!

damn you to hell!!!

Don't worry, he'll be back wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.