Namor vs. Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
This is about as close as two characters can get. Fight takes place in my home town of long Beach.

Current forms.

Lucid Lui
Wonder Man 6-7/10 IMO...

snoopdogg
I don't know who to say yet but from what I have been hearing about Wonderman I'd say WM 6/10 also.

Adam Warlock
WM 6 out of 10. Close match.

King KAM
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
WM 6 out of 10. Close match. my gut tells me that wahtever ther hell AW says i have to stand firmly against so im gonna say, Namor 6/10

Hulk_Power
I'd say Wonder Man on land and Namor in water.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
I'd say Wonder Man on land and Namor in water. WM does not need to breath. So he may do alright under the water also.

Hulk_Power
Yeah but underwater I give Namor the upper hand.

GODSCRIBE
Wonder Man, but only slightly...they'd both be near the point of death.

DarkCrawler
Wonder Man.

soleran30
Wonderman cuz of his ionic nature really and what that aloows him to do and survive. However I gotta go with Namor really............get some atlantian tech to siphon off the ionic power piece and even the score Namor 4 the win in that casesmile

Mindship
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Wonder Man.

Once upon a time I would've said Wonderman (though, admittedly, I am not as familiar with him as I am with ol' Triangle Head). However, seeing what Namor can do--as posted in his Respect Thread--I have newfound awe and admiration for him.

I imagine you are trying to be fair, honest and nonfanboyish in your assessment of this fight. But shame on you, DC. IMO, your boy wins this one.

DarkCrawler
Perhaps you should read Wonder Man's Respect Thread. smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t361853.html

Mindship
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Perhaps you should read Wonder Man's Respect Thread. smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t361853.html

...hmm...not bad.
Alright...WM wins on land.
But Namor is still a far, far cooler hero, one of the very few (and I really like these features about them) without a silly costume or silly moniker.

Wonderman...what is the point of such a character? He's like something DC would come up with.
(No disrespect intended toward WM fans, so I apologize ahead of time).

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Mindship
...hmm...not bad.
Alright...WM wins on land.
But Namor is still a far, far cooler hero, one of the very few (and I really like these features about them) without a silly costume or silly moniker.

yes

marvelprince
Wonderman. Even underwater I think he could still take it to Namor

Comicbook_kid
This is an awesome fight, and really I could see it going either way...it all depends if Namor is fresh out of water, and if he is, can Wonderman keep him out of the water long enough to dry him out and wear him down a little? If Namor's been out of the water for a while, then I can see Wonderman taking it...but, if they're fighting near the water then Namor takes it...I voted for Namor because he's probably a tad stronger(especially a freshly dipped Namor) and he has more fighting experience...considering he's been fighting everything from Atlantean warlords to Nazi soldiers since WWII...it would be a very close fight, and both would be exhausted by the end of the fight, but I think a victorious (and bloody) Namor takes it!!!
Also, a lot of people don't know this about Namor, but one of his powers is that he can take on certain abilities of sea-life creatures...this is one of his coolest powers, however it's rare to actually see him use it...for instance, he could maybe knock Wonderman unconscious by blasting him with an electrical-shock like an electric eel...I once saw him use that trick on Thor in a battle and it worked...so it'll probably work on Wonderman!!!

klwiggs
Originally posted by marvelprince
Wonderman. Even underwater I think he could still take it to Namor

No way Wonder Man beats Namor underwater or even near the ocean. Namor has lifted 100 tons before and Wonder Man is know for being a jobber because of his fatigue poisoning after about a half hour.

Only way Wonder Man might win is that the fight takes place no where near water.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by klwiggs
No way Wonder Man beats Namor underwater or even near the ocean. Namor has lifted 100 tons before and Wonder Man is know for being a jobber because of his fatigue poisoning after about a half hour. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yeah, and Wonder Man's held up a press pushing 50,000 tons of pressure against him. And overpowered Thor, gone toe to toe with the Hulk, and much more. That whole jobbing thing was actually part of his character. He didn't want to die again. He's completely over that now.

lando005
these two are about as even as it gets, but if wm can keep namor out of water he should take the win wm but barely 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.