Shadow vs Majoras Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
Majora starts high up in the air and Shadow starts about 100 meters away.

Discuss.

Shadow x 20
If its Shadow the Hedgehog Shadow wins

Grinning Goku
I'd have to give this to Majora's Mask.

kamikz
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
If its Shadow the Hedgehog Shadow wins

It is Shadow the Hedgehog, but I belive Majoras takes this. Waiting for more people to post before I say anything though.

Shadow x 20
Shadow would use Chaos Control and defeat Majora's Mask while he froze/slow down time. Majora's Mask isn't really powerful. Shadow can take down Oni-Link and still have strength to spare. Shadow can use Chaos Blast and nuke the area or if anything he'll become Super Shadow and whip the floor with Majora's Mask.

kamikz
Majoras Mask could turn Shadow into a deku, a tree or just a small child.
Then he'd just use his power to get those giant legs he gets in the end and step on him.

Majoras mask has tremendous power, he could freeze time as well (seen in the end when the giant's are holding up the moon).

Majoras mask had the power to make a moon crash into Termina and had the power to trap 4 gods.

He can also take alot of damage, has really strong muscles and is incredibly fast. Can also fly.

Oni Link would loose to any other Link too, (mabey at an exception of the really old Zelda games Link's), he doesent have the equipment or the magics necessary to win.

Shadow x 20
Majora's Mask didn't freeze time. The giants were holding up the moon and they froze themselves because Link was still moving. Shadow had the power to stop a moon sized space colony from crashing into Earth and he even moved the Black Comet by himself which was bigger then Ark.
Shadow would use Chaos Control and freeze time and then use Chaos Spear to blast Majora's Mask away. Shadow has unlimited power and is invincible as Super Shadow.

Thunder Fox
this would be more fair if shadow didn't have all 7 of the bloody chaos emeralds......

Kaithen
Majora's Mask didn't freeze time. The giants were holding up the moon and they froze themselves because Link was still moving. Shadow had the power to stop a moon sized space colony from crashing into Earth and he even moved the Black Comet by himself which was bigger then Ark.
Shadow would use Chaos Control and freeze time and then use Chaos Spear to blast Majora's Mask away. Shadow has unlimited power and is invincible as Super Shadow.

What would Shadow do when he is a deku, a child or a tree?

They froze themselves? Link and the other's were still moving, yes, but the moon awakend before the giants. They did not freeze themselves. Mabey Majoras Mask just amed the freezing against them cause it disappear once he got up inside the moon and made it move.

Also, you only see the fairys move while he has frozen time, you see Link move just after he goes up there. Mabey he just coulden't freeze them because they were fairys.

He would be a helpess little kid before he could use those things. I'd say that it's the person who activates their power first wins. Though we have seen Majoras Mask take a lot of damage, so I say he wins.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
this would be more fair if shadow didn't have all 7 of the bloody chaos emeralds......
Kamikz made the rules and he never said Shadow with all the emeralds, did he now?

Shadow x 20
And he just said Majora's Mask not Incarnation or Wrath

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by IcePunk
Kamikz made the rules and he never said Shadow with all the emeralds, did he now? yes but the only way shadow can go super shadow is with the emeralds.....i think

Shadow x 20
But he doesn't need them to use Chaos Control/Blast

kamikz
And he just said Majora's Mask not Incarnation or Wrath

They are a part of his power, he doesen't need to do them in this battle.

Rings are not a part of Shadow, they are not stuck on him and is not one of his natural powers, so no special rings or items.

Shadow x 20
Shadow still has Chaos Control/Blast and the lightspeed attack.

kamikz
Yeah he does, and Majoras got all his spells too, I say it's pretty close.

Shadow x 20
MM doesn't have those 4 masks either that float around.

Kaithen
Yeah..... Thats right but Majora as a wraith would pwn shadow when shadow is a deku child. What can he do as a deku child? Please mr fan boy i want an answer to my question not that childish rubbish u wrote before on the thread.

IcePunk
Yeah, I agree

kamikz
Originally posted by Monthor
MM doesn't have those 4 masks either that float around.

..... I never said he did. Those won't help him a bit in this fight.

Monthor
Originally posted by Kaithen
Yeah..... Thats right but Majora as a wraith would pwn shadow when shadow is a deku child. What can he do as a deku child? Please mr fan boy i want an answer to my question not that childish rubbish u wrote before on the thread.

How do you know that MM can even turn Shadow into a Deku? Can you prove that Shadow can be effected by that power.

Kaithen
Link is the hero of time, he got affected. Please ur just getting a bad image.... U know it... U have lost ur just childish

thegmeister53
Monthor, why do you suck?

Monthor
Link is the hero of time, he got affected. Please ur just getting a bad image.... U know it... U have lost ur just childish

Shadow is the ultimate life form who was immune to mind control and a poison gas

kamikz

I belive Shadow x 20 is still beliving Shadow could win because of his speed and his powerful attacks, you have to explain to him how MM would be fast enough to turn him into a deku before Shadow has attacked him, elseway, he has no reason not to belive Shadow would win.

Monthor
Shadow was immune to mind control and a poison gas so why would Majora's Mask be able to effect him?

kamikz
Shadow is the ultimate life form who was immune to mind control and a poison gas

Mind control isent what MM does to turn people into Dekus. Gordon Freeman's suit made him immune to toxic waste, I belive he could be turned into a Deku.

Monthor
Black Doom had a direct connection with Shadow and he couldn't effect him. Why would Majora's Mask be able to do effect Shadow's body when Black Doom couldn't.

thegmeister53
I'll bet you $5 that he is about to make up some other boulshit reason about how Shadow would avoid becoming a deku.

Monthor
No you can't even give a reason why Shadow would be effected.

thegmeister53
Well, why wouldn't he be effected? What makes him so special?

Monthor
The fact Black Doom couldn't effect him with mind control or his special gas when Black Doom basically created Shadow from his blood.

thegmeister53
I'm not even going to bother with you anymore. Every post you make in this thread lowers my IQ.

Monthor
Why because you can't prove that Shadow would be effected by Majora's spell when it did Link who at the time was an average person for the Trifoce of Courage left him as proven in WW. Plus you given no proof on why Link was turned into a Deku for if you haven't noticed that one Deku's father (who's son went missing) said Deku Link reminded him a lot of his son. For all you know it could have taken the soul of that Lost Deku and placed it in Link.

kamikz
Could you explain to me exactly what the mind control does, cause there is a difference. There could be a big difference, like why jedi's mind tricks only works on the weak minded.
The fact that Link was the Hero of time and had the Triforce of Courage and still wasent able to resist (although Link is familiar with magic tricks, and Shadow is not) it makes me wonder how Shadow could.

Monthor
Link didn't have the Triforce of Courage in MM. Because in WW it says that when the Hero of Time (Link) left Hyrule the Triforce of Courage was broken into 8 shards. And Shadow's mind was designed to be perfect, pure.

Son of Man
Monthor, they are not even defending why the belive MM would win. They are trying to attck you personally because they have no grounds to say that Shadow would be affected by MM's spells. Shadow wins, hands down.

kamikz
Whos attacking him, not me anyway.

MM does not effect his mind when he is transforming him into a deku. Being resistant to poison has nothing to do with this.

So he created Shadow and wanted him to obey him but failed when he tried mind control is that it? Mind control ain't close to what MM does, he doesen't make Shadow belive that he is a deku, he actually turns him into one. I don't see where Shadow could possibly resist that power.

Monthor
I'm just saying if Majora has to turn Shadow into a deku to win Majora isn't that powerful then.

kamikz
Yup, Shadow would win if MM didn't have that power I belive. But since he has.......

But that's just mainly because Shadow is so fast and a good fighter, MM is stil really powerful without it.

Kaithen
I'm just saying if Majora has to turn Shadow into a deku to win Majora isn't that powerful then.

No, U wasnt trying to say that.

However do u belive that Majora can turn shadow into a deku now?

Monthor
No. Majora's Mask can't do a thing when Shadow has time frozen
Even if it could effect Shadow it is clear that MM had Link in a energy wave much like the one Ganondorf did in OoT and Shadow wouldn't allow himself to be a target with his speed and size.

kamikz
I just read up some more on MM and I belive he would take Shadow without turning him to a deku.

His power was feard by the gods, he had brought apocalyps to other worlds. He could turn people to children, trees and other creatures by looking at them. He made a moon fall from space.

Monthor, you have no proof at all that Shadow could survive the deku. Mind tricks are nothing like his power, Watto in Star Wars is immune to mind tricks, would MM not be able to turn him to a deku? Hell yes.
Bein immune to poison doesen't mean anything either, could I resist that power because i have a gas mask? Hell no.

When he does that energy field, Shadow can't do anything. His dreaming about him running from deku's, he would not think of his real body. Also, he turned Kaefi into a child, he could do that too Shadow too.

MM could also make barricades of fire.

Monthor
Shadow is a child. Shadow placed the Black Comet into space and stopped the Ark from falling into the Earth. Shadow can freeze time thrus making anything that MM can do useless.

John Bak'or
dudes whats with all the fighting i mean we are just discussing the-SHADOW'LL SNAP THE MASK IN MINUS 10 SECONDS EASY!!!! all he has to do is chaos control and bash majora's mask from 100 different directions and then chaos blast the rest to little bits and then hell takes those bits and grind them into a paste then he'll eat the paste. shadow wins easy easy

thegmeister53
Originally posted by ESB - 1138

I could just as easily say that if shadow has to stop time, then he isn't that powerful. I could also say that if Shadow has to use his super speed, then he isn't that powerful. It's one of Majora's abilities, you can't just take it away because it could help him win. The same way that you can't take away Ganondorf's immunity to all but the Master Sword, it's a part of him.

kamikz
Originally posted by John Bak'or
dudes whats with all the fighting i mean we are just discussing the-SHADOW'LL SNAP THE MASK IN MINUS 10 SECONDS EASY!!!! all he has to do is chaos control and bash majora's mask from 100 different directions and then chaos blast the rest to little bits and then hell takes those bits and grind them into a paste then he'll eat the paste. shadow wins easy easy

Snap the mask in 10 seconds? What do you mean by "snap"?

Sonic and Shadow are about equal, Sonic coulden't take out robotniv in 10 seconds. Would you call him a powerful opponent.

Can Shadow fly?

IcePunk
Originally posted by kamikz

Sonic and Shadow are about equal, Sonic coulden't take out robotniv in 10 seconds. Would you call him a powerful opponent.

Can Shadow fly?
The only thing close to flying in his case is to run for a while and levitate 1 inch from the ground but doubt he would make to MM in 10 seconds especially if MM manages to turn Shadow into a tuna laughing out loud and doesnt Chaoz controll require rings?roll eyes (sarcastic) Did anyone say that Shadow starts with rings? No, didnt so either.

thegmeister53
Then doesn't that mean that Shadow also dies in one hit? big grin

John Bak'or
The only thing close to flying in his case is to run for a while and levitate 1 inch from the ground but doubt he would make to MM in 10 seconds especially if MM manages to turn Shadow into a tuna laughing out loud and doesnt Chaoz controll require rings?roll eyes (sarcastic) Did anyone say that Shadow starts with rings? No, didnt so either.
u poor very silly people if shadow doesnt have rings then WHY THE HELL ARE WE HAVING THIS ARGUMENT!!!!!!!! YOU CANT JUST TAKE AWAY ABILITIES BECAUSE OF UR MISGUIDED FAITH IN A MASK!!!!!!!!!!!! rings are the power behind shadow's abilities u might as well take away all of the masks abilities and then he'll just be a mask.

John Bak'or

Can Shadow fly?
sonic's chaos control isnt near the same caliber as shadows and yes in chaos control shadow can fly. sighs the single mindedness of some people these days. AND by snap i mean defeat, beat, destroy, emerge victorious, utimately WIN!!

IcePunk
Hmmm, guess you're right about that, but Chaoz control still require a certain amount of rings, doesnt it? And no one said that he had that certain amount of rings. And chaoz control only lasts a few seconds which isnt enough time for him.
And if MM would make Shadow younger that would mean that he would turn him into a baby laughing out loud, so what's a baby gonna do against a flying magical mask?
And were's your manners, boy? You're starting to behave like Drunk-of-fury for gods sake.

thegmeister53
(agrees with Icepunk)

ESB - 1138
Hmmm, guess you're right about that, but Chaoz control still require a certain amount of rings, doesnt it? And no one said that he had that certain amount of rings. And chaoz control only lasts a few seconds which isnt enough time for him.
And if MM would make Shadow younger that would mean that he would turn him into a baby laughing out loud, so what's a baby gonna do against a flying magical mask?
And were's your manners, boy? You're starting to behave like Drunk-of-fury for gods sake.
Chaos Control requires no rings. Chaos Control last 10 seconds and Shadow doesn't age. He is immune to age so how would Majora make Shadow younger? And with time frozen Shadow can hit his weak point with a lightspeed attack and kill Majora.

Oh and in order to turn Shadow into a deku you first must have a lost deku spirit for in order to have any masks (Deku, Zora, or Goron) you must first have a lost spirit as proven in the game with that tree you saw in the beginning of the game that had the face. That was a dead deku and the spirit just went to Link.

Kaithen
This could be true im not sure.... But i think theres just lots of Deku spirits flying around in that place......

Well Majora turned him into a tree, than he can turn Shadow into a tree. Kamikz where are they fighting?

You said that the deeku was dead. Ok than Shadow is dead.

kamikz
Chaos Control requires no rings. Chaos Control last 10 seconds and Shadow doesn't age. He is immune to age so how would Majora make Shadow younger? And with time frozen Shadow can hit his weak point with a lightspeed attack and kill Majora.

Oh and in order to turn Shadow into a deku you first must have a lost deku spirit for in order to have any masks (Deku, Zora, or Goron) you must first have a lost spirit as proven in the game with that tree you saw in the beginning of the game that had the face. That was a dead deku and the spirit just went to Link.

Shadow is a clone of Sonic, isent he? He would age him to a kid like Sonic was, or he could to the state where Shadow was first born, I bet he isen't as good as he normally is then.

I said in the beginning that the distance is 100 m and Majora is high up in the air. Shadow can't freeze time forever now can he. And he can only fly for 10 seconds.

What do you mean lost a spirit? I don't get what your trying to say here. And Dekus don't turn into trees when they are dead, Majora turned him (the butlers son) into a tree.

I might get what your saying though. (Not sure).
You say that he needed a lost spirit to do this? Where is your proof. Did he need a lost spirit to turn Kafei into a kid?. I mean, that Link was turned into a Deku before MM got to Termina, and they didn't come from there to Link in the lost woods. Tatl said, "I think I know where he's headed", if she had just been at Termina with him then she would know exactly where he was headed. If she had just been to Termina with him and they had turned that guy into a tree, she would have known who it was, and that MM did this, not saying, "this tree looks very sad" or something like that.

I know it is just an assumption but I belive that he turned that guy into a tree when he was headed out.
You need to tell me proof about the lost spirit too.

thegmeister53

If only Shadow could fly up to Majora's Mask....

Son of Man
When he uses CC he flys. I belive that was said earlier.

John Bak'or
Originally posted by Son of Man
When he uses CC he flys. I belive that was said earlier.
damn right why does everything i ever say (no matter what) is somehow a lie huh? oh (hehe) in that case ice punk is perfectly right (hehehehe)

ESB - 1138
Shadow is a clone of Sonic, isent he? He would age him to a kid like Sonic was, or he could to the state where Shadow was first born, I bet he isen't as good as he normally is then.

I said in the beginning that the distance is 100 m and Majora is high up in the air. Shadow can't freeze time forever now can he. And he can only fly for 10 seconds.

What do you mean lost a spirit? I don't get what your trying to say here. And Dekus don't turn into trees when they are dead, Majora turned him (the butlers son) into a tree.

I might get what your saying though. (Not sure).
You say that he needed a lost spirit to do this? Where is your proof. Did he need a lost spirit to turn Kafei into a kid?. I mean, that Link was turned into a Deku before MM got to Termina, and they didn't come from there to Link in the lost woods. Tatl said, "I think I know where he's headed", if she had just been at Termina with him then she would know exactly where he was headed. If she had just been to Termina with him and they had turned that guy into a tree, she would have known who it was, and that MM did this, not saying, "this tree looks very sad" or something like that.

I know it is just an assumption but I belive that he turned that guy into a tree when he was headed out.
You need to tell me proof about the lost spirit too.

Sonic is 15 (16 in some games) and Shadow was created 50 years ago and if you read the manuel it says that Shadow cannot age.
He turned him into a kid because he was a kid Shadow has never had an age.

kamikz
Ok your right. But he could still turn him into something else, and his power isen't only based on turning him into something or wipping him with his arms. He made the fairys (who were very powerful according to Tatl) reduced to very many small fairys, who didn't have any power at all.
He also locked in 4 giants into tempels (they are refered as gods).
He caused a moon to collapse from it's orbit.

Even if Shadow can fly MM can too, and if I didn't get it totally wrong you said above that Shadow can only fly for 10 sec with CC.

IcePunk
And is 10 seconds enough for him?
How fast does he fly?
Which Shadow are we talking about? The one from his own (very crappy) game or the one from Sonic adventure 2?
I remember cc requiring rings in Sonic adventure 2

kamikz
And is 10 seconds enough for him?
How fast does he fly?
Which Shadow are we talking about? The one from his own (very crappy) game or the one from Sonic adventure 2?
I remember cc requiring rings in Sonic adventure 2

1. I don't think so.
2. It is Shadow from his own game.
3. I know nothing of this.

ESB - 1138
Ok your right. But he could still turn him into something else, and his power isen't only based on turning him into something or wipping him with his arms. He made the fairys (who were very powerful according to Tatl) reduced to very many small fairys, who didn't have any power at all.
He also locked in 4 giants into tempels (they are refered as gods).
He caused a moon to collapse from it's orbit.

Even if Shadow can fly MM can too, and if I didn't get it totally wrong you said above that Shadow can only fly for 10 sec with CC.

So where were all these powers when Majora was facing off with Link?

John Bak'or
yeah

IcePunk
(coughing) stupid question (coughing again)

ESB - 1138
(coughing) stupid question (coughing again)

More like a question you can't answer

thegmeister53
No, it's still more like a stupid question because why would MM use any of his powers like locking four temples, causing a moon to go out of orbit, and reducing powerful fairies to smaller fairies. None of them are really suited for battle, unless MM wants to destroy itself and Link by taking the moon out of orbit. It simply gauges his amount of power, not only what he can do. And something tells me you are going to say that this is a stupid answer.

ESB - 1138
Alright if those powers are useless because why would Majora use them then why would he use them against Shadow. If he could bring the moon down it would take 3 days to do like in the game and do we know how he sealed the 4 Giants or break apart the Great Fairies?
None of them are suited for battle like you said.

IcePunk
But turning stuff into way useless stuff is.

thegmeister53
I'm simply saying that it gives a fair range of the scope of his powers and the kinds of things he is capable of, I never said that he would destroy Shadow using those actual abilities.

kamikz

Let's see.

He had already used his turning power on Link, meaning that even if he turned Link into something again he would just use the song of healing. One of his powers useless.

They are in the moon so he can't really effect it. The room is also very small and there are no objects to use.

How would Shadow be able to stop the moon from crashing, especially since MM can teleport himself into it and quicken it's pace. The four giants could not stop the moon for long, they would have failed if Link didn't stop MM. It is also protected by a ring of fire. And since it was MM's power that made it come down from the sky, woulden't he have to focus some of his power on keeping it coming (since it stopped after MM was defeated).

MM could turn Shadow into a deku or anything else just as much as Shadow could stop time before he could do anything. I mean, Shadow isen't faster than MM when both are standing still. MM has also proven to be able to take alot of damage, even when Link defeated him the mask was not destroyed. And when Link and MM fought, it was in a small room. That would make it near impossible for MM to dodge any of Link's attacks, even more so when he had the fierce diety mask.

ESB - 1138
Let's see.

He had already used his turning power on Link, meaning that even if he turned Link into something again he would just use the song of healing. One of his powers useless.

They are in the moon so he can't really effect it. The room is also very small and there are no objects to use.

How would Shadow be able to stop the moon from crashing, especially since MM can teleport himself into it and quicken it's pace. The four giants could not stop the moon for long, they would have failed if Link didn't stop MM. It is also protected by a ring of fire. And since it was MM's power that made it come down from the sky, woulden't he have to focus some of his power on keeping it coming (since it stopped after MM was defeated).

MM could turn Shadow into a deku or anything else just as much as Shadow could stop time before he could do anything. I mean, Shadow isen't faster than MM when both are standing still. MM has also proven to be able to take alot of damage, even when Link defeated him the mask was not destroyed. And when Link and MM fought, it was in a small room. That would make it near impossible for MM to dodge any of Link's attacks, even more so when he had the fierce diety mask.

And Shadow stopped Ark from crashing into Earth which would have complete destroyed Earth. And can you prove where Majora froze time at because I never saw that ability.

kamikz
You have to tell me exactly how he destroyed that thing. (Ark) Did he go into it and messed things up, or did he laugh at it and destroyed with his own power easily.

I never mentioned anything about MM freezing time in this post. I just said that when they are both standing still there is nothing to prove that Shadow will activate that ability before MM can activate his (turning him into something etc.)
But I have a clue about him freezing time. He stopped the clock from ticking, the giants and the moon from moving. All stood still. And no, Link did not move, you don't see him during the moment the time stands still.

IcePunk
I think Shadow was Super Shadow at that point, nuff said.

thegmeister53
So what's everybodys' favorite Zelda game?

kamikz
OOT hands down. After that I think MM, then WW. Pretty much a tie between those latter two.

thegmeister53
MM felt too much like a side quest for me. Yeah, OoT is definitely the best one. Every boss was nicely designed as were the levels. WW was cool too. I loved the part where you awaken Hyrule Castle. I almost thought that we would see Link grow up again, but I was sadly dissapointed.

IcePunk
1st WW
2nd OoT
3rd MM
4th ALTTP
5th MC (minish cap)
6th Four swords
7th Links awakaning
8th oops, time to eat

kamikz
Originally posted by thegmeister53
MM felt too much like a side quest for me. Yeah, OoT is definitely the best one. Every boss was nicely designed as were the levels. WW was cool too. I loved the part where you awaken Hyrule Castle. I almost thought that we would see Link grow up again, but I was sadly dissapointed.

You think? Where does it stand on your list?

I think MM was a great game. It was alot more mysterious than OOT or any other Zelda game, it was also very unique with the 3 days system. The fact that you can replay every challenge again was also very cool. I think the game is awesome, all the side quests in it are the most long lasting ones too. Though nothing can beat OOT. That game was just so...special. I'm looking forward to Twilight Princess, hope it's as good as OOT. (For me it can become an equal as most)

thegmeister53
It's right behind OoT, WW, and Link to the Past. It just seemed so different from the rest of the Zelda series. I also can't wait for TP, I was so pissed when it got delayed. I mean first oblivion and then Zelda, things can't get much worse.

IcePunk
Maybe they just want to make it better, what's wrong with that?
b'sides there are plenty of other games to play till it's released, right?

thegmeister53
I know that they're just making it better, but still I wanna play Zelda so badly. I can wait though, if they're improving on it.

kamikz
It's coming in April, only 3 months left soon. Some news are that it's going to be released march 25th.

thegmeister53
This one is going to be incredible. I have no doubt that it will top all the previous Zelda games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.