Wonder Man vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Does Simon have it or doesn't he? Can he do what most of the other powerhouses can't?

jasofisc
I thought I read in the marvel directory that magneto was able to control other forms of energy because all energy is related. If that is true then wonderman goes down 10 out of 10. If not I still give the majorty to magneto because of his raw power and how that effects brain waves and how new magneto can open up a black hole and turn the earths poles arond.

Scoobless
Originally posted by jasofisc
and how new magneto can open up a black hole and turn the earths poles arond.

"New Magneto" is completely de-powered

Fonzie
Wonder Man wins 10/10. Magneto's strength and durability physically is about peak human. Wonder Man once knocked a Superhuman out with a flick of his finger, so imagine what a speeding punch would do to Magneto.

Aaaaaayyyyyyyeeeeee! thumbsup

jasofisc
was he one of the mutans that was effected by house of M? I was thinking just pre-house of M magneto I didn't know he was depowered. regular magneto takes this also because of the whole energy manipulation thing and his raw power.

Jvenom
"Wonder Man wins 10/10. Magneto's strength and durability physically is about peak human. Wonder Man once knocked a Superhuman out with a flick of his finger, so imagine what a speeding punch would do to Magneto."

Magneto's strength and durability are way above normal human. He is able to use his powers to enhance his strength to class 100 and before House of M it was suggested he may be immortal and may not even need his body.

King_Mungi
Magneto has charged himself to 100 class. Also he even created a black hole in Excalibur.

DrDoom101
i assume this is the Magneto before he was depowered? If it was, Magneto 6/10.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Fonzie
Wonder Man wins 10/10. Magneto's strength and durability physically is about peak human. Wonder Man once knocked a Superhuman out with a flick of his finger, so imagine what a speeding punch would do to Magneto.

Aaaaaayyyyyyyeeeeee! thumbsup

Wonderman is ionic....ions are magnetic......pain.

Mider
Marvel just loves going nuts with its characters no wonder that DCU always has to kick it up a notch and make Superman immortal and such.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.