Super Skrull vs Hatake Kakashi & Maito Gai (from Naruto)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piedmon
Kakashi and Gai are two of Konohagakure's deadliest ninja, rivals in power and nearly unstoppable one-man armies in their own right. But can they take on a guy with the combined powers of the Fantastic Four?

Certainly they're both so fast that Super Skrull wouldn't even be able to track their movements. Further compounding it, there's two of them, meaning if he tried to asphyxiate one of them with a forcefield he'd be left open for the other's strike.

On the other hand, neither Kakashi or Guy have the power to breach a forcefield, and I doubt even they could evade or survive a Nova-force blast.

Who takes it?

grey fox
A. No anime

B. I have no idea what the hell your on about , i don't watch naruto , too many damn characters , the powers vary too much and i blatantly hate inyuasha.....

Piedmon
1. Wrong, Naruto is a Japanese COMIC BOOK and was so before they ever made an anime BASED off it.

http://www.tokidokijournal.com/manga/naruto/art02.jpg

2. Sorry you don't like Naruto, but it's certainly got less characters to keep track of then the average X-Men comic, the abilities make sense if you pay attention (actually more sense than a lot of western comics), and I hate Inu Yasha too but I don't see what that has to do with anything. (Saying all manga/anime is bad because you don't like one is saying all American TV Shows suck because you didn't like Gunsmoke.)

mailedbypostman
That depends on the circumstances. Does the SS attack the two thinking their two normal humans? Does he know how strong they are? Do they know what SS is? I say Kakashi edges it out with Sharingan and summoning but Gai will have problems.
Btw, Naruto does kinda stretch the limits of "comic books," but whatever.

DarkCrawler
Naruto is good...

I just don't have the patience to read comics backwards, so I just watch anime...stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.