Rune King Thor vs. The Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor

vs.

The Sentry

Fonzie
Rune King Thor 10/10. Sentry, has only shown to be just above herald-level, but still way below Skyfather level, and RKT is way ABOVE Skyfather.

Aaaaayyyyyyeeeeee!!! thumbsup

King KAM
Originally posted by Fonzie
Rune King Thor 10/10. Sentry, has only shown to be just above herald-level, but still way below Skyfather level, and RKT is way ABOVE Skyfather.

Aaaaayyyyyyeeeeee!!! thumbsup who says skyfathers are so much stronger than a herald??? and Sentry stalemated a galactus, if what he boasts he can do is true, than he wins, and if he doesnt he releases the void and thor dies a horrible death.

Fonzie
who says Skyfathers are more powerful than heralds? well, Odin, a skyfather, dropped the Silver Surfer, the most powerful herald, in one blast. And the Sentry stalemating Galactus was all a bunch of PIS, Sentry got his ass handed to him by Photon, who's just above herald level. RKT wins 1000/1000.

Aaaaaaayyyyyyyeeeeee! thumbsup

Mider
can rune king thor create pocket universes?

thesilverspider
Why would he need to create a pocket universe to beat sentry........What the f**k?

roughrider
Odin smacked away the Silver Surfer, who was attacking him with Thanos. RKT is above Odin - he'll lock Sentry in a room with the Void, forever. evil face

the Darkone
RKT will cut off Sentry powers like Genis did and send him to Hel relam.

Ex11B
who says Skyfathers are more powerful than heralds? well, Odin, a skyfather, dropped the Silver Surfer, the most powerful herald, in one blast. And the Sentry stalemating Galactus was all a bunch of PIS, Sentry got his ass handed to him by Photon, who's just above herald level. RKT wins 1000/1000.

Aaaaaaayyyyyyyeeeeee! thumbsup

When did Photon hand Sentry his ass?

Mider
im just asking if he can or cant can he create pocket universes?

GalacticStorm

Aaaaayyyyyyeeeeee!!! thumbsup

Where did RKT show himself to be way above his father. Forgive me if im wrong but is that not an assumption?

Mider
sooooooooooooooo can he make a pocket universe or not?

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider
sooooooooooooooo can he make a pocket universe or not?

Yes he could. now give it a rest.

Mider
thanks darkone sorry if i dont believe you since half the time you come with opinions and never proof.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Where did RKT show himself to be way above his father. Forgive me if im wrong but is that not an assumption?

Agreed .... the mental taxation of the moon incident would not have been such a problem for Odin. There are though a few incidents to suggest he is superior to his father, i.e. they way he beat the Mangog and the way he defeated the destroyer. Sky fathers are above Heralds, but no as far was previously suggested. IMO Sentry (like Superman) has the power to take on a Sky father, i.e. both are packing planet destroying / Dragonball z power, but he does not have the versatility. Although he's mega durable, i find it hard to believe that he would survive adamantium melting blast !

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider
thanks darkone sorry if i dont believe you since half the time you come with opinions and never proof.

where's the f**k is your proof, I'm sorry that I have a life and you don't worrying about who or what can they do. You and this can he make a pocket universe sh**. If you read Thor dissemble he is more powerful than any sky-father, having full control of the Odin force and rune magic. And read some Journey into the Mystery.

Mider
then dont come and post no one forced you to come here and become registered or to come back here to post often who was rude to you no body was so why are you all uppity you do this in other threads anyway you say such and such can do this and that and have nothing to back it up and now your upset should i have been so upset with you since youve done this more then once?

leonheartmm
i say sentry wins

KillAll
uh, thor has shown sufficient ability to put surfer down with relative ease. he was in the throws of warrior madness though. but this wouldnt help him in a fight against odin in the least. thor would still get his ass handed to him. easier than thor handed surfer his ass.

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
Rune King Thor

vs.

The Sentry

Lord Thor FTW

starlock
Rune King Thor for the win

quanchi112
rtk for the win.

BobbyD
I don't much about Sentry. But, I don't think he can take RKT.

hush
just Thor kills Sentry 1000/1000.

D-Block
RKT for the win from what I seen from Sentry he is impressive but not on Skyfather level.

charlemagne9746
this is an utter, utter curbstomp....RKT for the win

Silent Master
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Agreed .... the mental taxation of the moon incident would not have been such a problem for Odin. There are though a few incidents to suggest he is superior to his father, i.e. they way he beat the Mangog and the way he defeated the destroyer. Sky fathers are above Heralds, but no as far was previously suggested. IMO Sentry (like Superman) has the power to take on a Sky father, i.e. both are packing planet destroying / Dragonball z power, but he does not have the versatility. Although he's mega durable, i find it hard to believe that he would survive adamantium melting blast !

For the record, the moon incident happened before he became RKT, in fact IIRC after that heppened it was later stated that he was only using a fraction of the Odinpower.

Symmetric Chaos
sentry has never lost can thor say that nope laughing

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
sentry has never lost can thor say that nope laughing

laughing

alright, quanchi

Stupid Rookie
People are underestimating RKT. Granted we didn't get to see much from him, but everything we saw leads me to believe that he was above Odin. His mastery of the ancient Runes and Odin Power should be enough for him to take out Sentry easy.

the Darkone
Originally posted by BobbyD
:wtF:I don't much about Sentry. But, I don't think he can take RKT.

RKT blink his a$$ out of Existence like he did Mangog.

tkitna
Sentry

Tyrant
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry

Tork
RKT ftw.

Roldz
RKT, no freakin problem...

Tyrant
Rune King Sentry destroys this knock off.

guy222
RKT

CaptainStoic
I really like Sentry, and I would never even suggest the possibility of him taking on RKT, in fact RKT could bury him and his playmate WWHulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.