Elder Predator vs. Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Creator
The pred has all of his standard equipment except for his bomb. And Master Chief is armed with a battle rifle (Halo2), pistol, and 4 fragmentation grenades. The fight takes place in the jungles of the Amazon.

Knuckles X 20
well the pred has this he can hind in trees im a huge chief fan but i just dont think he could beat the pred elder

The Creator
So did I give the predator to big of an advantage with the location?

Shadow x 20
Yes you did

DarkC
Originally posted by The Creator
The pred has all of his standard equipment except for his bomb. And Master Chief is armed with a battle rifle (Halo2), pistol, and 4 fragmentation grenades. The fight takes place in the jungles of the Amazon.
I'm not so sure whether a predator's melee weapons can cut through Chief's shields/armour so easily. He'd definitely have the first attack though.

It'd be pretty fair if it came to melee, their strength is fairly equal.

I'm not sure what the winner of this outcome would be.

The Creator
Oops then lets change it to... the Pillar of Autumn.

DarkC
Originally posted by The Creator
Oops then lets change it to... the Pillar of Autumn.
Wouldn't make too much of a difference.

The Creator
I just made this to see if the pred could take out the top dog of the Halo universe.

Shadow x 20
I want MC to win

DarkC
Maybe if Chief got a precise burst of the BR in the cracks of the Pred's armour.

If the pred's invisibility field gets breached, that is.

thegmeister53
As unlikely as that is.

DarkC
Originally posted by thegmeister53
As unlikely as that is.
It's pretty likely to me.

Even with invisibility, the Predator's cloaking field causes a slight distortion, owning to the bending of light. (don't believe me, then wawtch AVP again and look carefully in the part where the Predator kills one of the guys at base camp with his claws.). It'll likely cause a ping in Chief's motion detector, identified as probably an unknown.

Predator's melee based, so I suspect he'd probably want to use something expendable, like a net gun. Shurikens would do diddly-squat.

Anyways, Chief has a slight chance of noticing in time(the net doesn't travel as fast as a plasma bolt)and throwing himself to the side. I dunno what the reload time for a netgun is, but it's probably not very fast.

If the Chief is imprisoned within the net, the thing will slowly start contracting. But it can't cut through his shields, let alone his armor. And oweing to the huge amount of strength that Chief has(he can roll vehicles, remember), he'll probably break loose in a jiffy. It'll allow enough time for the Predator to get an energy bolt off at him though.

Zen2nd
I wouldn't think a Predator would bother reloading it. Its a once off thing in battles.

DarkC
Originally posted by Zen2nd
I wouldn't think a Predator would bother reloading it. Its a once off thing in battles.
Meh, in that case, one net ripped apart.

Knuckles X 20
chief rippes the net arpart and the plasma would only deplete his sheild

FG725
well chief has fought plenty of invisible foes if pred stops hiding i think it would be like tangling with an invisisble badass elite

mailedbypostman
Elites anyone? MC can take the Predator, but neither is inexperienced, so it would be a long cat-and-mouse battle.

Darth Magnevus
AWW Man!! YOU GAVE MASTER CHIEF THE WRONG WEAPONS!! Shoulda given him the origonal battle rifle... most haven't read the books and think that just because the battle rifle in halo 2 sucks that Master Chief is just bad with it... But good combo... I would like to see Master Chief with the origional Rifle, a Shotgun, and a pistol... In the books, Master Chief isn't limited to how many weapons he can hold...

Jose123
Originally posted by mailedbypostman
Elites anyone? MC can take the Predator, but neither is inexperienced, so it would be a long cat-and-mouse battle.

Elites aren't elder Preds though. Take an Elite add a couple of hundreds to a thousand years of battle experience and combat skills and experience hunting humans and soldiers in particular add some stealth mode and Helmet vision that can see in infrared,Pheromones,movement base, and plenty of others and then you have the Elder.

But i agree that it would be a long cat and Mouse game.

Shadow x 20
Master Chief has been enchanted to be very skilled in combat and his suit gives him even more enchanted abilites. MC would give the Elder a very good fight.

Jose123
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Master Chief has been enchanted to be very skilled in combat and his suit gives him even more enchanted abilites. MC would give the Elder a very good fight.

That he would.

Shadow x 20
I'm still trying to decide who wins

DiamondBullets
Doesn't MC's suit contain his body heat? So wouldn't he be invisible to the predator?

IcePunk
Two outcomes of this fight: draw or the old pred wins

Jose123
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Doesn't MC's suit contain his body heat? So wouldn't he be invisible to the predator?

He can always track him using other means. His vision doesn't only just see body heat. Ultraviolet ,Microwaves,Movement,electrical,thermal,Low light amplification, Pheromones, infrared.

Jose123
I'll guess i'll bump

http://avpwns.ytmnd.com/

DarkC
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Predator is not restricted to only heat vision...it's just what the primarily use sometimes. They've got UV, X-rays...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.