Asgard Vs Themyscera

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
For some reason or other they go to war, Asgard (Marvel) is invading Themyscera (DC)

All the fighting takes place in Themyscera

what happens? who wins?

(Pre-King Thor, Odin doesn't join in)

no-one who isn't from, or powered by, either place is allowed to get involved

Draco69
This isn't really a fair fight. Asgard is a kingdom of gods. Themyscira is a kingdom of warrior women. The Amazons are a race of Captain Americas/Spider-Men equivalents that won't really help. A better match would be Olympus itself.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Draco69
This isn't really a fair fight. Asgard is a kingdom of gods. Themyscira is a kingdom of warrior women. The Amazons are a race of Captain Americas/Spider-Men equivalents that won't really help. A better match would be Olympus itself.

really? i thought Themyscerans (Amazons/Amazonians?) had super strength and stuff when they stayed at home...... confused

Beyonder
...Orgy.

Draco69
Originally posted by Scoobless
really? i thought Themyscerans (Amazons/Amazonians?) had super strength and stuff when they stayed at home...... confused

They DO have super-strength. About Class 10 from what I've seen as I've seen them lifting stone pillars with one hand and such...

Pre-Crisis was when ALL Amazons were Wonder Women and were as strong as Hercules and such. PC Wonder Woman had a MUCH more difficult time than Post-WW winning the contest because she was facing people equal to her in every physical aspect.

Scoobless
ok.... that's probably where i got the idea that it was an island full of Wonder Woman strength gals

cheap cabbage
Asgard is full of men. As we men know, having a penis makes us superior in every way.

TheKahn
Wrong, wrong, wrong. Themyscera wins easily. As we all know Asgard is a total sausage-fest and Themyscera is full of hot babes. Themyscera would send over a small group to make a "deal" with the Asgardians. Loki would realize the advanage of their offer and get a small group of gods to defect (not all, he doesn't want too much competition). Thor would go over as he would be at least the 2nd top guy and so would Odin (mid-life crisis). The rest of the Asgardians get slaughtered. There is more than one way to win a fight.

Uberking Robert
The Amazons are mere women. The Asgardians are among the greatest gods of Men. This is not even a contest.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Uberking Robert
The Amazons are mere women. The Asgardians are among the greatest gods of Men. This is not even a contest.

Whoohoo....another vote for penis....j/k. nm, ignore that. didnt realize how wrong that sounded. embarrasment

Uberking Robert
PENIS is kingmaker, vagina mearely maekes foull smell

superman420sexy
Uhm well considering wonder woman got her strength like granted to her by Gaea, unless all the others have the same power, then I believe Asgard would win. What powers do these chicks have? Are they immortal?

Glimmerone
Asgard would win. The Asgardians are naturally must bigger than the average human being and Themyscerian, they have superhuman bone and muscle density.

The Themyscerian women are very beautiful and of the highest caliber in terms of skills and warrior attributes. However, the themyscerians, as women are the equivalent of what an above average human male would be if he was perfect(having everlasting life, not being able to get sick or grow old) in terms of strength.

So, what we have, is a warrior tribe of peak-enchanced beautiful human females, who are as tough as a human can be, fighting a warrior people of superhuman bodily makeup. A people who are taller, wider, much much heavier and have powers outside of their physical attributes which are above the beautiful ladies.

So, although it could be a very driven battle, physical the Asgardians have the advantage and their skillful as well. The women would have to use tricks along with their expert skills and the strength they posses in order to get through this fight. If I were an Asgardian, I couldn't fight them for senseless reasons(just to Conquer them), their to elegant and beautiful.

Sixth_Winged
Asgard. One planet shaking Godblast would level much of Themyscera or even destroy it. The rest of that godly citizens would be overkill.

Juntai
This really isn't even a close thread. A bunch of strong chicks vs a pantheon of gods lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.