Devil Doom vs. Ares (God of War)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Son of Man
Who will win? The alien slain by The Ultimate Life Form, or the "god" slain by Kratos?

Shadow x 20
Ares can only be killed with Pandora's Box

Son of Man
I thought that Pondoras box was needed just to become big enough to fight him.

Shadow x 20
The Oracle revealed that the only way to kill a god was to use the legendary Pandora's Box.
Devil Doom's weakness is his eye.

Son of Man
For the sake of the debate, lets say that pandoras box is not included.

Shadow x 20
Okay so Ares can be killed without the need of Pandora's Box? Alright then I have to give the battle to Devil Doom because he was throwing buildings around like they were pebbles.

Son of Man
Yeah, but ares can reflect them right? And I think one hit from Ares would be deadly.I think D.D would win but it would be hard , if Ares stabs his eye,he is done.

Shadow x 20
Yeah but Devil Doom can fly and keep his eye moving around keeping Ares on the defense

mailedbypostman
Ares summons 99999999999999999 random undead warriors, including banshees, archers, minotaurs, cyclops who all attack Devil Doom.

Shadow x 20
Devil Doom summons 99999999999999999 Black Arm soldiers including Black Giants, Black Bulls, Black Soldiers, Black Hawks, and Black Assassins.

Son of Man
Devil Doom wins.
Ares couldnt even get touched. "Chaos Control" How would you even touch him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.