Deathstroke and Black Panther Vs Nick and Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
You pick the place.

Tron
Nick Fury is one of the baddest mofos in Marvel, and sided with Punisher make one very dangerous team.

That said, Slade and T'Challa murder them.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Tron

laughing out loud

King KAM
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
laughing out loud why does everyone put DS in these threads??? its effin Ridiculous DS is barely Streetlevel, make a thread without him DAMMIT!

braz
Deathstroke and Black Panther..not by much though, good fight

The Ion
Originally posted by Tron
Nick Fury is one of the baddest mofos in Marvel, and sided with Punisher make one very dangerous team.

laughing

long pig
I'm betting BP isn't even needed here.

Slade can take Frank and Nick at the same time, with ease.

newjak86
Originally posted by King KAM
why does everyone put DS in these threads??? its effin Ridiculous DS is barely Streetlevel, make a thread without him DAMMIT! Well its true he kills almost everyone streetlevel nad even the imdeaiute power level after him but put him any higher and without prep he has hard times coming out with wins.

jrodslam
With prep, Fury and Castle win. Without, they lose.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jrodslam
With prep, Fury and Castle win. Without, they lose.

If both sides get prep, Fury and Castle still lose.

jrodslam
I doubt that.

godking
I doubt that. Slade can outprep BOTH of them easily . There is NOTHING Nick or Frank have over Slade.

DarkCrawler
I doubt that.

Umm...Black Panther...

King of the frigging Wakanda which is one of the most technologically advanced countries on Earth. They mapped the human genome 50 years before rest of the world. SHIELD doesn't have anything on Wakanda, and Punisher certainly doesn't hold a candle.

Not to mention Black Panther is genius on the level of Tony Stark or Batman...

jrodslam
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Umm...Black Panther...

King of the frigging Wakanda which is one of the most technologically advanced countries on Earth. They mapped the human genome 50 years before rest of the world. SHIELD doesn't have anything on Wakanda, and Punisher certainly doesn't hold a candle.

Not to mention Black Panther is genius on the level of Tony Stark or Batman...

Im not doubting Wakanda is advanced when it comes to technology, but how is it more advanced than what S.H.I.E.L.D has? Can you show something, or give examples?

BP on the genius level of Stark or Batman? How so? Enlighten me, cause i really dont know.

brainchild81
DS and BP

DarkCrawler
Im not doubting Wakanda is advanced when it comes to technology, but how is it more advanced than what S.H.I.E.L.D has? Can you show something, or give examples?

BP on the genius level of Stark or Batman? How so? Enlighten me, cause i really dont know.

How about having stuff like this:

http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/blackpanth1/15.jpg
http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/blackpanth1/16.jpg
http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/blackpanth1/17.jpg

...a hundred years ago.

And Black Panther was able to prep for Fantastic Four's attack, take out Iron Man's armor and do other stuff in quite short time. He's like Batman when it's about prep time.

golem370
I am a Marvel fan but What in the Hell is Nick Fury & Punisher going to do to Deathstroke he close to Wolverine in fighting skills some people believe he has a faster healing Factor the Wolverine oh and he is Immortal plus he has superhuman strength Nick & Frank have no chance.The fight take place in a room that stays a bombing 110 degrees during the fight.

golem370
bump

Juntai
I wouldn't neccisarily say Slade's healing is FASTER than Wolverines, but a lot more consistant bro.

long pig
Yeah, it's not faster. It's shown SOMETIMES to be at the "brains blown out, two panels later he's up and fine" level. It's not faster, but it's better. It makes him immortal.
I wouldn't say he's wolverine's equal in skill, he's wolverine's superior. In h2h and guns.

Black Panther isn't needed here. Hell, Slade just needs his sword and he'd still win 8/10.

Mider
once they hired slade as a bodygaurd during crisis he took everyone out sept GL and has taken on superman you really think he would lose to these guys?

Juntai
You make it sound like more than it is, sure Slade beats these guys, but he didn't REALLY take on Superman, it was a lopsided confrontation. He RAN from Superman.

Mider
hmmm what happend then i saw an action comics were they were batling but i know that sometimes when superman fights someone weaker then him its cause of like him having a virus such as when he battled the predator.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
hmmm what happend then i saw an action comics were they were batling but i know that sometimes when superman fights someone weaker then him its cause of like him having a virus such as when he battled the predator. He was running from Superman, did no real damage to him, and Superman apprehended him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.