Teen Titans vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight take place in the X-Men Danger room. Both teams get 1 day of prep

Teen Titans team 1
Cyborg
Beast Boy
Starfire
Captain Marvel Jr
Kid Flash

vs

Superman

vold
superman kills them all and ****s their dead bodies /thread

superman420sexy
well i think SUperman would easily win this battle but if it was Cyborg,captain marvel jr, kid flash, Beast Boy, and Raven then they might last longer. Only because of Raven's shield things, and gigantic hand that she can create.

Cyborg could sit there and look stupid for trying to fight hi, beast boy could like turn into a butterfly to look harmless and then turn into a t-rex which could maby sting superman a little bit, raven could temp. hold him with her gigantic hand while captain marvel jr. whaled on him. But they would ultimately be defeated starting with cyborg and beast boy going down first.

cheap cabbage
captain marvel junior isnt on the titans. But yeah, this isnt really a fight. Cyborg is half robot, and we all know what superman does to robots. What's beast boy gonna do, lick him? Starfire's little energy bolts might tickle superman... Kid flash isn't as fast as wally, which means he's dead. Or hell, kid flash might try to punch superman at light speed....which also means he's dead.

NoFate007
A T-Rex wouldn't do anything to Superman at all. Beast Boy is beyond useless in this fight.

golem370
Alias

Move cursor over images for original Teen Titans member's name.

Team Titans

Teen Titans

Nick Name
|
Founding Members
Aqualad

Kid Flash

Robin I

Common Members
Aquagirl I

Aqualad

Argent

Atom II

Cyborg I

Baby Wildebeast

Battalion

Beast Boy

Bumblebee

Captain Marvel Jr.

Dagon

Damage

Dove I

Flamebird III

Fringe

Golden Eagle

Gnarrk

Green Lantern V

Harlequin II

Hawk I

Hawk III

Jericho

Joker's Daughter

Joto/Slagger

Kid Flash I

Kid Flash III

Killowat

Kole

Lilith

Magenta

Mal

Minion

Mirage

Nightrider

Pantha

Phantasm

Perstor Jon

Prysm

Raven

Red Star

Redwing

Risk

Robin I (Nightwing III)

Robin II

Robin III

Speedy I (Arsenal III)

Speedy II

Starfire II

Superboy III

Supergirl III

Terra I

Terra II

Wonder Girl II

Wonder Girl III

supervenom
Hrmm...can Kid Flash run as fast as regular Flash? If so, they may have a chance against Super Man. Just run super quick around him, put his hand in his body, and blam, there goes Superman.

ZephroCarnelian
Superman wins this.

The Titans have a few tricks they can pull out, but nothing that can stop the Man of Steel and nothing he's not faced before.

They're an awesome fighting force... but they don't have the experience or sheer POWER of Superman.

Dethbyhashi
OH Man I'd love to see this match it would be so funny, all those little twirps trying to take Superman. And how Superman would gentlely dismatle them all cuz he'd never kill one of them or seriously injur them

Off the subject but I kinda think that any one character that could just flat out beat Superman is way over powered and just rediculous

UniOmni
Maybe because Superman himself is just flat out overpowered and ridiculous?? Cuz that is what your statement implies.

MattDay
Originally posted by UniOmni
Maybe because Superman himself is just flat out overpowered and ridiculous?? Cuz that is what your statement implies.

true in a way, but that's SUPERman! get with the program.

golem370
People been telling me that Cyborg & Starfire are at class 100 strength and I think they themselfs would be a good fight for Superman I am going to take out Beast Boy & Wonder Girl II this will be the down fall for Superman.

The Ion
Starfire a match for Supes?

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/5448/teentitans6pyratep158mc.th.jpg http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/866/teentitans6pyratep165dq.th.jpg

You keep thinking that, buddy.

superman420sexy
There is no way starfire and cyborg are at class 100 strength, unless the T.V. show powers aren't fully based on the comics.

golem370
I said Starfire and Cyborg together turn off your Superman Fanboy glasses

The Ion
Originally posted by golem370
I said Starfire and Cyborg together turn off your Superman Fanboy glasses
Cyborg would have the same effect on Supes and that's none at all. Vic would need massive, massive prep to hang with Supes. Do you have any proof of everyday Cybrog being in Superman's league or do you just go by what you hear? Turn off your Superman hating glasses.

golem370
I said both of them take your Superman fanboy glasses off

stormfront13
actually starfire is class 100. strong enough to tradew blows w/ wonder-woman. a fighting spirit and rage that matches wolverine, and she almost defeated orion. but still can't beat superman

superman420sexy
Did I ever say anything about superman? No I was simply stating that out of the t.v. show I doubt starfire could lift up a heavy couch and cyborg can barely punch through walls, so don't ****ing tell me i am a superman fanboy did I ever state they couldn't beat superman? No I said starfire and cyborg don't have class 100 strength, and I was saying that is true, unless the t.v. powers of the characters are NOT based on the comic book.

The Ion
You realize Starfire's attacks are solar based? Guess what her blasts would do for Supes? Go ahead, take a guess. big grin

superman420sexy
hmmm im thinkig it would make him a tad bit stronger big grin

The Ion
Originally posted by superman420sexy
Did I ever say anything about superman? No I was simply stating that out of the t.v. show I doubt starfire could lift up a heavy couch and cyborg can barely punch through walls, so don't ****ing tell me i am a superman fanboy did I ever state they couldn't beat superman? No I said starfire and cyborg don't have class 100 strength, and I was saying that is true, unless the t.v. powers of the characters are NOT based on the comic book.
They aren't. Starfire is Class 100. Cyborg probably is too but that's only because it's hard to translate the DC scale to Marvel scale. If people on this forum think Wonder Woman would get a 6 out of 7 for strength, Cyborg gets a 4 and Starfire gets a 5.

superman420sexy
No for real though is the T.V. show teen titans based on the comic book? And if it is , do they have the same powers in the show? Because starfire has never been shown to really have super strength in the show

stormfront13
Originally posted by superman420sexy

actually they are class 100, well at least starfire is. she is still labeled as the strongest titan, strength wise.

superman420sexy
ohh ok well I think wonder women's strength is at least 7 because she is past 100 tons but not like a planet mover though....... Is starfire stronger than that catpain marvel jr. guy? How strong is he?

The Ion
Loosely based on the comics. Starfire on the show is just a little girl. In the comics she's an adult from a planet full of warriors.

MattDay
Originally posted by stormfront13
actually starfire is class 100. strong enough to tradew blows w/ wonder-woman. a fighting spirit and rage that matches wolverine, and she almost defeated orion. but still can't beat superman

this guys knows it, also superman didnt look too amused with getting hit like that, but still held back from clapping her one for doing it. thats supes for ya

superman420sexy
yeah plus it most likely only made him stronger anyway.. so he was probably thinking dum ***** is only making me stronger

golem370
If Superman is fueled by the Sun then anything he does to her she could also absorb right?

The Ion
No. How can Starfire absorb a lightspeed punch to the face?

superman420sexy
Nah it just gives his body the energy to move/be so strong but he's still just straight up punching someone with the solar energy he absorbed into his cells providing the fuel for his muscles

golem370
Because Superman is fueled the Sun Duh and Starfire absorbs Solar Energy

The Ion
By that logic I could spray gasoline on my car, light it on fire and the car would be ok because hey, it's fueled by gasoline.

superman420sexy
LOL I LOVE THIS GUY'S COMPARISONS! haha yeah its like you absorb energy from steak, if I have an arm which gains energy from the steak and punch you with it does that mean you are going to absorb my steak power?

golem370
I am tired of the this comparison I made a change to this team
Cyborg
Starfire
Wonder Woman II
and
Kid Flash how does Superman fare against this teen titans?

The Ion
Wonder Woman II is Artemis. Curbstomp for Supes.

dman2008
Originally posted by The Ion
Wonder Woman II is Artemis. Curbstomp for Supes.

sad

Nope

Wonder Woman 2 is Diana

Rember Hippolyta travled back in time during John Brynes run so technically hippolyta is Wonder Woman number 1 while Diana is Wonder Woman 2 in which case Supes loses.

The Ion
I is Diana
II is Artemis
III is Hippolyta

Who is this John Byrne you speak of? shifty

dman2008
You know who I meant

But anyways since Hippolyta traveled back in time Diana considers her Wonder woman 1 and herself Wonder woman 2 at least that is the way most writers have handled it

Hippolyta basically took over the void of the golden Age Wonder woman continuity.
But I guess we can agree to disagree

The Ion
Every source I've seen listed her as WW III and I agree with that. Whatever. Agree to disagree.

ZephroCarnelian
I cannot believe how much Golem actually underestimates Superman...

Where is he getting all this ridiculous info from?

Superman could stand there and let all of these Titans unleash their worst on him... and he'd be fine.

Then he could disable them all, without harming them, in a split-second.

smile

golem370
Another fanboy how about that.

The Ion
Not believing Cyborg and Starfire could take Supes makes us fanboys? laughing

golem370
I don't think he could take this titan team that right

The Ion
Going by the original team you put in this thread, which one of them could beat Supes? Furthermore, how could they do it?

ZephroCarnelian
Fanboy??? For saying Supes could beat the Teen Titans???

Mwahahahaha!!! laughing

C'mon Golem - show us some proof that they have the necessary power to take Supes down.

THEN you can call me a fanboy.

If not, then just keep your insults to yourself.

smile

golem370
I no the original team would lose but what about the other team with Wonder Girl II instead of Beast Boy

ZephroCarnelian
The only threats to Supes on your team are WonderGirl and Kid Flash.

And personally, I don't think they'd be much more than an annoyance to him.

Speed-wise, the only person who might match him is Kid Flash.

In terms of strength - none of them can match him.

In terms of outright maneuverability, none can match him.

In terms of durability - none could match him.

Plus, he has heat vision, freeze breath etc etc.

Name ONE attack that your Titan team could pull off that might hurt Supes....

Just one...

smile

golem370
Listen I like Superman to I just don't make love to his picture like you two I think imo that Superman would lose to A full raging Hulk in a fist fight. I like the teen titans cartoon but I don't know much about them but I like it. Flash is cool but he seems weaker then you guys think I mean one of his enemies is a Gorilla with Super Intelligence

ZephroCarnelian
So you're thinking that the Titans would beat Superman based on the cartoon....? confused

And Supes WOULD lose in a fist fight to Hulk - IF, like you want, you REMOVE his speed and flight - two of his major powers.

Hardly a victory for Hulk is it, if he has to be at his most powerful to beat a handicapped Supes, is it? wink

And keep the insults to yourself - you just make yourself look immature.

The Ion
I just find it odd that you know nothing about the Titans members outside what you gather from bios yet you're so confident they can take Superman.

Zephro is right though. Keep the insults to yourself.

golem370
You sound like your compareing him to each of them but I mean all of them.

Wonder GirlII
Kid Flash
v
Superman
^
Cyborg
Starfire

ZephroCarnelian
Means nothing, I'm afraid Golem.

What can any of those guys do to hurt Supes?

Please - tell me. What can they do to hurt him?

Starfire can be firing her starbolts, Cyborg firing at him with lasers, Flash throwing things at him and Wondergirl chucking tanks and buses at him - what's gonna hurt him out of that??

Nothing. smile

golem370
This is a debate I am just asking How he would fare against them I took it you thought the first team would lose so I revamped the team.

golem370
Can Kid Flash steal Superman's speed?

The Ion
Their only hope is Cassie's lasso but I doubt she has the skill to get it on him. Superboy beat the Titans half to death. Superman will do worse.

Draco69
You sound like your compareing him to each of them but I mean all of them.

Wonder GirlII
Kid Flash
v
Superman
^
Cyborg
Starfire

None of them can survive. The strongest one here is Starfire. She can match Superman in strength for a second or two but that's it. Starblasts are solar based and will be absorbed. She's done. Wonder Girl is simply too slow. Her strength has recently reached low-level Class 100 but she's nowhere near Superman's class in strength. One or two punches takes her down. Kid Flash is faster than Superman (ANYONE that taps into the Speed Force is faster than Superman) but eventually he'll get tagged. Cyborg will be ripped to shreds...again. (The man needs to get made of promethium).

If you post the ENTIRE roster of the Titans (every member that ever was) than they can win.

ZephroCarnelian
That's fine, mate - revamp the team, that's cool.

Keep coming up with combinations, it's just that you're missing out the two most powerful Titans - Superboy and Raven.

Now with those two in the mix as well, then it starts to get a bit closer. smile

Draco69
Can Kid Flash steal Superman's speed?

Yes. But he has touch him. His future self can just look at his opponent to take their kinetic energy so he would be a much better match.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Draco69
Yes. But he has touch him. His future self can just look at his opponent to take their kinetic energy so he would be a much better match.

Yup - and the problem with Kid Flash needing to touch him, is Supes isn't letting him do it! big grin

Supes has reaction times on par with Flash - as shown when he was about to be chucked into the teleporter loop.

So, as he sees Kid Flash running towards him... FZZT! Heat vision.

Kid Flash might be able to dodge heat vision, but not when he's running towards it lol! big grin

golem370
Couldn't Wonder Girl,Cyborg and Starfire keep him busy while Kid Flash builds speed and speed blitz Superman?

ZephroCarnelian
Maybe as a plot device.

But realistically - as soon as Kid Flash moves, Supes'll see him and match his reaction times to him....

Then Cyborg, Starfire and WonderGirl are frozen statues... and it's just Supes vs Kid Flash....

spetznaz

Golem ....erm, come on! You know better than that.
However let me digest it a bit for you.

Here is a simple analogy.

There are 2 electro-magnetic converters ....they are named A and B. If A shoots a blast of electro-magnetism at B all that happens is that B absorbs the electro-magnetism and nothing happens.
The inverse is also true, in that if B shoots an elctro-magnetic charge at A nothing will happen.

They will just absorb each other's blasts.

NOW, let A, instead of simply blasting an electro-magnetic charge, INSTEAD channel that charge into lifting an iron projectile and driving that iron projectile at great speed towards B.
Basically A has become a rail gun.
Will B be able to absorb the iron projectile?
HECK NO!

Same thing here .....Starfire fires solar blasts .....Superman will simply absorb them.
Superman punches Starfire ....that is NOT solar energy ....what it is is solar energy that powers Superman and is not converted into kinetic energy through the punch!
Starfire dies.

ZephroCarnelian
Do you reckon Starfire would be able to absorb Supes' heat vision?

I think she probably could....

It'd be a bit like Thor and Strom throwing lightning bolts at eachother but doing nothing lol.

spetznaz

Come on Golem .....you are starting to sound like Wolverine8888 on a bad day.

In Titans/Young Justice: Graduation Day, a Superman ROBOT (again, for emphasis ....one of the Superman ROBOTS) absolutely destroyed both teams.
Note ...both teams.

Who was in the Titans:
Jesse Quick: a speedster with access to the SF.
Troia: Donna Troy, basically the WonderWoman of the Titans.
Arsenal: The guy who used to be with Green Arrow.
Nightwing.
Cyborg.
Tempest: Garth, prince of Atlantis ...who is not only a powerful sorcerer but he is strong and can fire bolts from his eyes.
Argent: Wielder of plasma energy
Omen: Telepath and mystic.

Who was in Young Justice:
Impulse: aka Kid Flash. speedster with access to the SF
Superboy.
Robin
Wonder Girl
Empress: Alien warrior with mind-control abilities.

13 characters, with a very good mix of powers and strengths, ranging from Superboy to Cyborg, 2 speedsters, a couple of telepaths, 2 wondergirls, an heir of Atlantis, 2 boy wonders, and others.

What happened?

A Superman ROBOT devastated them, and not only that but KILLED 2 of their members.
It killed Omen, and killed Donna Troy!
And the other members were basically lucky to have made it through.

That was a Superman ROBOT.

Imagine what Kal-El would do to them?

golem370
Zephro & Ion thumb up I like people who make me look like an Idiot thanks

spetznaz
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Do you reckon Starfire would be able to absorb Supes' heat vision?

I think she probably could....

It'd be a bit like Thor and Strom throwing lightning bolts at eachother but doing nothing lol.

That's a good question .....personally I don't.
It would depend on if his heat vision is solar plasma through his eyes, or solar energy in his body turned into heat emission from his eyes.
There is a huge difference between the two.
The first is solar energy, which Starfire should be able to absorb.
The second is heat energy, which she would not be able to absorb.

For example take Superman's arctic breath ....that is his stored solar energy converted by his body (somehow) enabling him to exude super-cold breath.
His super hearing is basically fueled by solar energy that allows his senses to be hyper sensitive.
His super strength is basically stored solar energy used in his kryptonian physiology to ....
so on and so forth....

Now, heat vision.
Is it focussed solar rays, or is it solar energy fueling heat blasts from his eyes?

If it is pure solar energy then Starfire should be able to absorb it.
If it is solar energy that is converted into some other sort of heat energy then she would not be able to.

Add to this that there is a chance that it might be too much for Starfire to absorb anyways.
For instance take a electric battery. If it can absorb X amount of energy max, and I channel X+10 energy, then I just blew up the darn thing.

Anyways, it could go either way.
However if I was Starfire I know for certain I wouldn't go to Superman and tell him to give me a full blast of his heat vision. The thing was once said to be hotter than a sun.

superman420sexy
Yeah make the team captain marvel jr., kid flash, wonder girl 2 or whatever, starfire, cyborg, SUPERBOY and RAVEN and supes might be going down thanks to mainly starfire, raven, and superboy. Without Raven and superboy I dont think there is anyway they could do it. Superman is weak against magic(raven)anyway, and she is dam good at it. If starfire doesn't fire any of her bolts, or could possibly turn her bolts into the red radiation light stuff, then they should be ok. And he's got himself as a child punching him and stuff.. so yeah they might stand a chance

The Ion
Or you could add the two most powerful Titans ever, Wally and Kyle. shifty

superman420sexy
lol i just found out superboy is half kal-el and half lex luthor cloned from them so he is lex-luthor and superman's baby O_O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.