Kal-El vs Norrin Radd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
What would have happened If Kal-El and Norrin Radd never became Superman & Silver Surfer? What would had the fight been like If it was between Kal-El & Norrin Radd also another question which of the Cultures were more advanced?

Soljer
SUPEZ IS SO POWURFEEll!!!!111! EVN IF HE DINT BCOM SUPEZ, HE ABSORP YLLW RAD FRM A GALAZY AWY!11! laughing

Anyways, I honestly don't know, not many people know the in-depth information on these characters before their superhero days. Though, I think that there was some sort of Kryptonian martial art or some such.

However, the question is pointless. If Norrin didn't become the surfer, his planet (and he) would have been devoured. And if superman wasn't shot off to earth, he would have died on his exploding home. No combatants, no fight.

cheap cabbage
Superman.....cause he's superman.

Zarathustra
Originally posted by Soljer
Though, I think that there was some sort of Kryptonian martial art or some such.
I'd imagine so. Unless of course the Kryptonians never fought anyone in the history of their civilization.

long pig
So, basically this is just a fight between two adult average men?

Two men fight, who wins?

What the ****, golem?

Soljer
Originally posted by Zarathustra
I'd imagine so. Unless of course the Kryptonians never fought anyone in the history of their civilization.

*rolls eyes* Smart ass, I meant (And I'm sure most knew that I meant) that some over-hyped krypto-martial art had been mentioned in the comics, and would likely be some fanboy's basis for argument.

superman420sexy
Kal-el was muscular as hell anyway on Krypton and I think Norrin was like a skinny scientist so probably Kal-el. The fight would have to take place without the kind of star around that gives superman his power. Superman prime could just give himself the power to defeat him anyway. Wait that gives me a new question... why didn't prime jsut go back in time and fly himself to Earth as a baby? And help himself defeat doomsday?

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by superman420sexy
Kal-el was muscular as hell anyway on Krypton and I think Norrin was like a skinny scientist so probably Kal-el. The fight would have to take place without the kind of star around that gives superman his power. Superman prime could just give himself the power to defeat him anyway. Wait that gives me a new question... why didn't prime jsut go back in time and fly himself to Earth as a baby? And help himself defeat doomsday?

Cause that'd be cheating, and superman don't cheat.

Dizzle
Well, both would die. Norrin's planet gets destroyed by Galactus, Krypton explodes...

And yeah, Kryptonians have varoious martial arts. Norrin came from a planet of pacifists, and is pretty skinny. (he's actually taken off the silveryness before, and taken a human appearance)

superman420sexy
thanks cabbage you give me all the answers..... New question.. Cheap Cabbage versus TOAA, Every olympian and Asgardian, 1,000,000 celestials, the living tribunal, and Jesus Christ

cheap cabbage
thanks cabbage you give me all the answers..... New question.. Cheap Cabbage versus TOAA, Every olympian and Asgardian, 1,000,000 celestials, the living tribunal, and Jesus Christ

Dude, everyone likes cabbage, especially if it's cheap. They'd all get in line to buy me.

superman420sexy
Well what if they had to fight you to buy you. Who would win?

Soljer
Duh. The cabbage would get all brown and go bad. It's cheap. They'd just throw it away.

superman420sexy
Well maby superman prime would give Kal-el without a sun around the strength of maby wolverine to finish the fight quickly

cheap cabbage
Well what if they had to fight you to buy you. Who would win?

They have control over all of reality and unlimited power. yeah? I got essntial vitamins and minerals! Try pounding me into dust when you have scurvy.

Zarathustra
*rolls eyes* Smart ass, I meant (And I'm sure most knew that I meant) that some over-hyped krypto-martial art had been mentioned in the comics, and would likely be some fanboy's basis for argument.
Right-oh, than.
Of course, than we have plenty of over-hyped martial arts right here on Earth too. Is it indicated that Kal-el would even have training in this type of combat? I mean, Superman was never raised on Krypton so who knows how he would have turned out there... unless of course it's some sort of compulsory part of the Kryptonian school system.

superman420sexy
lol is all i got to say.. I thik these forums boost my IQ by at least 100 every night.

Soljer
Right-oh, than.
Of course, than we have plenty of over-hyped martial arts right here on Earth too. Is it indicated that Kal-el would even have training in this type of combat? I mean, Superman was never raised on Krypton so who knows how he would have turned out there... unless of course it's some sort of compulsory part of the Kryptonian school system.

I must appologize for your confusion, I do believe it is my fault. It isn't overhyped on krypton the way earth-martial arts are here. I mean that in the comics, and from the mouths of the fans, Krypto-arts are over hyped, as if they can beat out anything theyre up against. I was merely trying to point out the possibility (and trying to discredit) of someone mentioning it in favor of Superman.

superman420sexy
Right-oh, than.

Superman prime went back in time disguised as an old grandfather not to let people know of his coming legacy, learned it, and then taught it to himself centuries in the past through his power heralding

Soljer
lol is all i got to say.. I thik these forums boost my IQ by at least 100 every night.

*laughs* You 'thik' so huh? 100 points? Yeah, I 'thik' that is a reasonable assumption.

superman420sexy
I know my brain is getting so fast that my fingers can't keep up with it

Zarathustra
I must appologize for your confusion, I do believe it is my fault. It isn't overhyped on krypton the way earth-martial arts are here. I mean that in the comics, and from the mouths of the fans, Krypto-arts are over hyped, as if they can beat out anything theyre up against. I was merely trying to point out the possibility (and trying to discredit) of someone mentioning it in favor of Superman.
Ah. Bang on, than.

Soljer
Nor can it keep up with the basic rules of English punctuation?

Soljer
Bang on? Will do!

superman420sexy
lol maby I just didn't hit the key hard enough man

Soljer
Meaning your brain is so fast it lacks the ability to both spell and produce motor functions sufficient for something as simple as typing? Got it, Mr. Richards.

superman420sexy
That's better.. it is 1:00 in the morning here and I am not hearing those sleepy voices in my head shouting random words yet so I am not completely out of commision. I am up to 1 cigarette every 25 minutes though... if only my girlfriend knew....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.