Kismet Merged Superman vs. Exitar the Executioner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Who wins??

And was Superman the best choice for the merging in your opinion?

I'd have nominated Manhunter. Can do everything Clark can, plus more.

Your thoughts

Dizzle
She merged with Superman cuz he's Superman. DUH! And Superman's physisically a notch or three above J'onn. MM's more comparable to Wonderwoman in that respect, and is probably still a hair lower on the scale. He's got way more useful powers though...

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Kismet's at Eternity level. Even Exitar can't touch that.

UniOmni
But Jonn can up his strength to Superman levels easily. He just can't maintain it for long periods. But with Kismet powering him, he probably wouldn't have to worry about the strain nemore. Plus he is on par with him every where else just about. So with Kismets power................

Oh, but Kismet was also afraid of Imperiex if i recall. And since people on this forum seem to think that Anti-Monitor > Imperiex, i just guessed that Exitar was = to DC Kismet. Here is my reasoning. I have a hard time believing that MU Eternity could be beaten by a shot (powerful mind you) of the Omega Beams, and finished off by two Supermen PUNCHING him. I just don't see it at all. Yet, most would rank Anti-Monitor >>>>>>>Imperiex. So i'd put Eternity over the AntiMonitor
by about >>> much. So i reasoned that one of Eternity's most powerful servants would be = Imperiex and Kismet(DC). Plus many think that Promethium Giants >>> Imperiex, and those are reputed to be DC's equivalent to the Celestials.

kevdude
Imperiex Prime scared Kismet to death to fight him. Imperiex Prime > Anti-Monitor, hes destroyed the DCU many times before while the Anti-Monitor hasn't destroyed the DCU even 1 time(given he almost did but still he never has!) Kismet would > Exitar. Kismet and Eternity in the cross over seemed to be equals. Superman w/Kismet would win.

Mider
imperix isnt even more powerful then Galactus i think and anti-moniter is notches above eternity someone equal to eternity is like parallax or ion.

kevdude
Imperiex is way more powerful then Galactus wink

Mider
in what sense none he has an army of drones thats it Galactus can do anything he can and better probably.

kevdude
can he destroy the whole marvel universe and still live?? smile

UniOmni
I'd not say AnitMonitor is above Eternity in terms of power. Look at how he was beaten!! Omega Beams and punches. All the AntiMonitor hype went out the window with that defeat..Truth!! I can't say that Eternity would be beaten in such a mundane manner. Kismet may be >>> Exitar in Universal importance and rank, but who's to say that she could beat him?? All Cosmics weren't created equal imo. DC and Marvel rank differently, so the rank matchups in the crossover were done to the best of their abilities. Who can say its all truly equal?

Uberking Robert
Who the Hell is Kismet? Other than the Marvel byatch, who I know almost nothing about. Kismet is the byatch in that shitty, shitty "Our Worlds at War" where she looks like she's wearing a blue Superman costume or something, right?

supervenom
How can you even say that AntiMonitor is above Eternity if he lost in such a fashion as UniOmni pointed out? BTW, are there pictures of this fight?

If anyone has read that Galactus and Darkseid crossover, the Omega Beams couldn't even stop Galactus (perhaps he had a force field on or something). Galactus would probably be on a higher totem poll than AntiMonitor, or perhaps not. Krona took out Galactus with relative ease. Can AntiMonitor take out Krona?

Psycho Ninja
Uberking, please pay respect...........

Anyway, I think its a tie.......

GalacticStorm
Anti Monitor at full power was beyond Eternity level. You lot are forgetting that this guy went around and consumed most of the DC multiverse, so thats many Eternitys. AM was greatly weakened after his fight with The Spectre. That fight took alot out of him and it wasnt until a subsequent attack by the female Dr light on top of that, that he was finally defeated by Darkseids omega beams and the Precrisis Superman. So with all that in mind it took alot to take him down. More than you lot are giving him credit for. After their battle Spectre was laid out from exhaustion and please bear in mind that Pre Crisis Darksied was considered by the creator of both to be Galactus level.

supervenom
That's many "Eternitys"? lol.

Mider
yup Anti Moniter under his own power not drones or anything could destroy eternity a few times over and has since eternity is a universe and anti-monitor killed universes, and who doesnt the Omega Beam hurt sept people under the protection of the source, even spectre has been hurt by the omega beams, and even then he had to go up against the spectre first. you raelly think eternity would stand up against the spectre? i think not or even the full power of the omega effect its probably like going against the ultimate nullifier.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by kevdude
Imperiex is way more powerful then Galactus wink

not w/ any of his feats, he's not.

Name one good feat aside from using his blast against DD and superman. If it's the destroying the whole universe crap again, tell me how did he do it in his own power. He even realized he's the flaw in his own plans in the end.

Mider
How strong is Kismet anyway? i mean beside the imperiex incident what could she do how big were here powers? Is she really DC eternity i dont know i mean if she is dead the universe should be dead less Spectre did something to it was spectre involved in our worlds at war this guy seems pretty weak to go against spectre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.