king thor vs. shazam the wizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this

Uberking Robert
I have no idea how powerful Shazam is. His best feat that I know of is giving some kid Superman powers, but any Marvel skyfather can do better than that. So I don't think Shazam can handle King Thor.

Mider
Shazam went head to head with the spectre hows that for a feat?

jacobo0o
then he lost

Juntai
Originally posted by jacobo0o
then he lost as does everyone.

There's really not a lot to feats for either of them to be considered for a fight.

spideycarnage
king thor beated hulk thing dr stange wolive and captain america at once before.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by spideycarnage
king thor beated hulk thing dr stange wolive and captain america at once before.
Shazam can do the same...........

Sixth_Winged
Unless Shazam is anywhere near his home advantage, he loses simply because his opponent has the additional edge on still being able to go h2h.

Mider
shazam the wizard i think gave powers to both captain marvel and black adam any sky father can do better i dont see how those guys can take on thor and hercules and defeat them pretty well id say, shazam was a lord of order was he not? i dont know his power level but he is also one of the quintessance in kingdom or kingdom come who was able to give Gog his extrordinary power so he's able to hang with the likes of ganthet the greatest of the gaurdians, DC zues who's son ares is so powerful he almost destroyed the world and i dont know how powerful he is but he must be pretty darn powerful, also there was the phantom stranger who was able to reverse the spectre's spell on him, and highfather a guy who is equal to darkseid i believe

Sixth_Winged
He isn't the sole source of their powers though. He just acts as a conduit for the various gods SHAZAM stands for(zeus, mercury, etc). Gog, isn't also solely powered by him, but by the entire quintesscence.

He used to be one himself if i'm not mistaken. there's some pics of him in a blue captain marvel outfit and had the same position of being the champion of the gods.

Remember that this is the same Lord thor who wiped out every opposition, Overpowered the amulet of the designate, reversed time itself, etc.

jrodslam
Is it the same King Thor that got beat up by Cap? Or is this another one?

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by jrodslam
Is it the same King Thor that got beat up by Cap? Or is this another one?

the same king thor who reduced him to skeleton and disintegrated a major chunk in his shield.

jrodslam
Only after Cap was distracted.

spideycarnage
Only after Cap was distracted.

thor was holding back before when cap landed a few blows at on him.

Sixth_Winged
Well that's cap's jobber aura for you. Putting up a fight against someone he has no business dealing with. In the end though, still didn't save him.

jrodslam
Originally posted by spideycarnage
thor was holding back before when cap landed a few blows at on him.

Holding back? Holding back to the point where he was about to get beheaded?

It seemed as if his only opening was the distraction. Thats when he took advantage.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Well that's cap's jobber aura for you. Putting up a fight against someone he has no business dealing with. In the end though, still didn't save him.

True.

Mider
back to shazam does anyone know of his feats? i dont know if i said all gogs powers were of shazam no if thats what i said oops no what i ment is that he's strong enough to hang with the quintessance shazam's kids are satanus and blaze, i know blaze fought superman in hell right while satannus opened a portal that let loose an army of bad guys to fight the spectre losing anyway shazam's got some major magic in his blood.

Mider
bump

Black Adam
ninja

rotiart
This sounds like a good one. I think I'd have to give it to... noone. I can't decide. Thor 5/10

sexyking
This is a good fight

Mider
he is a lord of order sooooo i dont know how high that is

mighty adam
Only after Cap was distracted. lol he was holding cap up by the neck yea he was distracted alright.

MJOILNIR
Thor stated "Now that my son is safe" Baldur was holding Thors son hostage until Loki ran him thru. After that cap went the way of the dodo. Im hesitant to comment on shazam, I dont know enough about him.

Milkie
Why is everyone saying just because Shazam created Black Adam and Captain Marvel that that is the best he can do.

Shazam could do WAY better and WAY more.

King Thor loses.

Mider
he does have ganthet and phantom stranger, as well as dc zues and highfather as guys he hangs with

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.