Killzone - Expansive Conversion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raikura
Killzone - Expansive Conversion
The game is set in an era of planetary colonization where the Helghast Empire has recovered from its defeat in the First Helghan War and launched a new blitzkrieg against the outer ISA colony planet Vekta. Vekta's defense platforms fail during the initial assault, allowing the Helghast to land swarms of soldiers onto the surface. This makes it all the more difficult for the outnumbered ISA forces.

The Helghast are the descendants of humans who colonized the planet Helghan many generations ago. The planet's harsh environment forced the Helghast to adapt and mutate so much that they can no longer be considered human. They are stronger, faster and more resilient than their cousins, and possessed of a burning hatred for humanity, but, save for a small number of half-breed Helghast, they require a gas mask and air tank with air similar to the planet Helghast's atmosphere. Vekta's only hope rests with an elite squad of four soldiers who will become heroes.

Few Rules -
Please dont use god.
Be realistic.

for more info: go to google>search wikipedia>click wikipedia.org>select language>in search bar on left type killzone> information is all here.
see the trailer for killzone 2 if your interested in seeing a more in depth video!
Sorry i cant post links yet (how many posts is it?) =|

Character:
Name: Brian Duval
School: Grade 12
Hometown: Corneria
Height:5'10
Eyes:blue
Skin: pale
Hair: brown
Body: Fairly strong
Love Partner?:Once, killed in a vehicle accident.
Description:
Born in Corneria, had an depressing childhood and was drafted into the ISA to defend vekta from the Helghast Shocktroopers. Father was killed on the SS Anubis when it was shot down during the first assault. Mother died at birth. 2 brothers and one sister. All alive as far as he knows.

Current Location: Corneria (retreated to a government building with 24 other men/woman)

FOR MORE INFO JUST ASK!

Raikura
PENDING APPROVAL* Please wait

Raikura
sorry, meant to post this in hosted. move would be appreciated, if not please ignore.

JacopeX
wow now youre really not gonna get permission homes

Raikura
sorry, im kind of new to the forum. -.- i didnt realize how much id screwed up till i read the rules...

Faroth
Try reading the thread that says "READ THIS FIRST - POST UNHOSTED IDEAS HERE" at the top of the page, it'll probably help you out wink But make sure you read it carefully. Plus, whenever a note forum tells you to read it, read it. They have important rules. Oh, and enjoy KMC Forums. smile

bogen
ahh it's ok we all stuffed up one way or another, it's ok, just pm ush begging for aproval and help.
i hope he gives it to you this looked kool.
hehe, i remeber wen i was new i made the mistake of insutling storm, laughing
that was funny

Honda_Tadakatsu
I miss all the flamings of yesteryear...

bogen
we can start them again if your that nostalgic, ill go first.

your mom goes to college!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.