Champion Vs The Eradicator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
2 incredibly powerful characters that have been unfairly jobbed.

Who wins in this clash of the titans?

http://www.marveldirectory.com/pics/picsc/championoftheuniverse.gif

The Champion possesses virtually limitless physical strength, the limits of which aren't known. However, he once destroyed an entire planet with the force generated by a single punch after jumping several thousand feet into the air. Hence, his strength vastly exceeds the Class 100 level, being able to lift in excess of 100 tons. The Champion's physical strength is only determined by the amount of cosmic force that his body can contain.

http://captain.custard.org/league/graphics/characters/eradicator.jpg

The Eradicator is a being of energy that was contained in the device that was created by Kem-El. Ever since its conception, its main protocol has been the preservation of Kryptonians and their genetic integrity at all costs. Its abilities are many and even Superman and Prof. Hamilton are not sure that they've scoped its full capacity, though they are sure that most of it is genetic-related. It has an innate ability of energy manipulation and often uses it as an offensive weapon. When the Eradicator took on a humanoid form, it absorbed the dead Superman's energy, it also gained his abilities of flight, superstrength, superspeed, and high level of invulnerability.

Avalonofthewind
I see a lot of views but no replies...

BUMP!!!

King_Mungi
Champion, Eradicator just recently was put into a coma by one OMAC.

Juntai
If he goes into his large form, Eradicator wins...
In his small form, it's toss up, could go either way any given sunday.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Champion, Eradicator just recently was put into a coma by one OMAC.

That was PIS, Erads has traded blows with Supes, Majestic, Cyborg, GL, the WHOLE apocalypse army...etc, and come out just fine.

Omac caught him just out of a coma/from behind while still weak. Just like we aren't using Champion weak, we won't be doing that with the Eradicator as well.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
That was PIS, Erads has traded blows with Supes, Majestic, Cyborg, GL, the WHOLE apocalypse army...etc, and come out just fine.

I know cool , guys still in a damn coma though. Yesh!

the Darkone
Champion will kill him regardless what size eradictor is. Champion can increase his strength, durability, speed, stamina with his pp. Champion written correctly will kill eradicator this is the same champion that nearly killed The thing, destroyed planets with punches, and eradicator is in a coma after fighting a omac. Champion all the way100/100

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by the Darkone
Champion will kill him regardless what size eradictor is. Champion can increase his strength, durability, speed, stamina with his pp. Champion written correctly will kill eradicator this is the same champion that nearly killed The thing, destroyed planets with punches, and eradicator is in a coma after fighting a omac. Champion all the way100/100

Ummm... you do know that Eradicator can do the same thing right?
He's also a matter manipulator, and can go intangible with ease. smile

By your own words:

She-hulk beat the champion who is greater than Lobo.

Please, don't embarrass yourself forum by comparing Thing with the Eradicator. If Champion lost to She Hulk, he's been jobbed as well.

the Darkone
Champion would kill eradicator plain and simple. Well written Champion will put eradicator in coma for all eternity, Eradicator who a omac and got put into a coma, don't embarrass yourself. Champion can maniuplate cosmic energy to increase own strength, Champon will kill with his pinkie.

Avalonofthewind
Champion would kill eradicator plain and simple. Well written Champion will put eradicator in coma for all eternity, Eradicator who a omac and got put into a coma, don't embarrass yourself. Champion can maniuplate cosmic energy to increase own strength, Champon will kill with his pinkie.

laughing OK. Now I know you are an idiot, so She Hulk can beat Champion, but Eradicator gets beat by a pinkie.

Your stupidity amazes me beyond belief most of the time.

DrDoom101
Eradicator 6/10

the Darkone
laughing OK. Now I know you are an idiot, so She Hulk can beat Champion, but Eradicator gets beat by a pinkie.

Your stupidity amazes me beyond belief most of the time.

First of all I didn't insult you, don't f**king insult me. We can have a friendly debate it opinions, insulting me shows you have no f**king class what's so ever. Cause I am not the one to f**k with. And you are bias ******* 99% of the time. mad don't push your F**king luck.

Avalonofthewind
First of all I didn't insult you, don't f**king insult me. We can have a friendly debate it opinions, insulting me shows you have no f**king class what's so ever. Cause I am not the one to f**k with. And you are bias ******* 99% of the time. mad don't push your F**king luck.

Push my luck or you are going to do what? laughing Keep your pathetic threats to yourself.

I call them as I see them. Power for Power. I haven't even voted in this forum yet.

Class? Please, you curse in about 90% of your posts like some junior high school kid.

As for biased, it could be Aunt may vs Imperiex, and you'll find some way for May to win.

the Darkone
Push my luck or you are going to do what? laughing Keep your pathetic threats to yourself.

I call them as I see them. Power for Power. I haven't even voted in this forum yet.

Class? Please, you curse in about 90% of your posts like some junior high school kid.

As for biased, it could be Aunt may vs Imperiex, and you'll find some way for May to win.

Kid, shit I could be your daddy b***h. After I get done with you will be calling me daddy, Son.

supremthor
STAY ON TOPIC................ just relax and breath

Wally West
Who is Champion compareable to when he doesn't have the power gem? Is he above Thanos in strength and durability?

long pig
Yeah, probably.

Read his first appearance, you'll notice he has no gem. ****ing retcons.

Avalonofthewind
Kid, shit I could be your daddy b***h. After I get done with you will be calling me daddy, Son.

So you are trying to explore your homosexual tendencies?
...children tryin to make children?

Sounds like a Maury/Springer topic. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.