Tag Team Match: Thanos and Darkseid vs Galactus and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
You know you guys wanted it, so here it is. Who do you think would win?

I personally think...THANOS REIGNS!

GODSCRIBE
SS is a non-factor in this. Thanos eats his blasts for breakfast, and I'm sure Darkseid will to.

So it's Thanos and Darkseid vs. Big G

complexbrother
Galactus ruls all .

Wally West
If its current Darkside and Thanos, Galactus beats them fairly easily. Silver Surfer can just sit back and enjoy the show.

supervenom
Are you guys all talking about Thanos w/ Inf Gauntlet or without it?

Also, have any of you read the comic with Darkseid vs Galactus? Was Darkseid even trying or was it a bluff? I know Surfer can't handle Darkseid though, but just thought I would add him in since I don't know who to team up with Galactus.

King KAM
Originally posted by supervenom
You know you guys wanted it, so here it is. Who do you think would win?

I personally think...THANOS REIGNS! This fight is just plain unfair.

Mordum
Galactus beats them both by himself. In the Galactus vs Darseid comic the omega beams didnt even scracth Galactus.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Mordum
Galactus beats them both by himself. In the Galactus vs Darseid comic the omega beams didnt even scracth Galactus.

As it shouldn't...

wink

King KAM
Galactus beats them both by himself. In the Galactus vs Darseid comic the omega beams didnt even scracth Galactus. if big G is hungry than they can take him

Jose123
Originally posted by King KAM
if big G is hungry than they can take him

If big g is hungry Jubilee with the flu can take him.

King KAM
Originally posted by Jose123
If big g is hungry Jubilee with the flu can take him. he doesnt need to be that hungry for thanos to kill him

supervenom
Of course Darkseid alone can't, but the two teamed up together.

Mider
omega beams wont work on Galactus because he is important to the balance of the universe like Darkseid himself anyway all darkseid threads should have him at full power he would be equal to a not hungry galactus he would be able to win Surfer is not a factor Thanos smacks him around and then when he's out of the pic thanos and darkseid both team up and defeat Galactus.

supervenom
Well Galactus has been killed several times. Once by Krona as well as that other dude Abraxas I believe was his name. Poor Galactus was decapitated.

Wouldn't the Inf Gauntlet byitself be more powerful than Galactus? I thought it was third in terms of most powerful, first being TOAA and the second the Living Tribunal.

Mordum
i dont think thanos has the infinty gauntlet^ if he did then it would be darkseid,galactus, and surfer vs thanos.

supervenom
i dont think thanos has the infinty gauntlet^ if he did then it would be darkseid,galactus, and surfer vs thanos.

I know he doesn't have it, but I was speaking in regards to the people and there posts as to whether they meant he had the gauntlet or not. I also agree with you on the team ups there.

BTW, thanks for the response, gonna go look up that comic. Looks great, I like that picture.

guy222
Big G FTW

SpiderGauntlet
Umm this was nearly 2 years ago.

Gecko4lif
Classic Ds could take s pretty well fed glactus

not a full one but not starving either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.