Karate Kid vs Spider-Man with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
In this fight Spider-Man is going to get 1 year of prep not to learn about the Karate Kid but to Have Champion teach Multple fighting techniques
to Spider-Man. The first fight is going to between Karate Kid and Spider-Man with our training the second fight will be with Spider-Man with training. To also be fair Spider-Man can only use is Spider Sense in the first fight.

Karate Kid-Karate Kid was the master of every form of martial arts to have been developed by the 30th century; his skill in hand-to-hand combat was superhuman, allowing him to simulate super-strength blows. Through training, he could severely damage extremely hard and strong materials--metals, stone, et cetera--with a single blow; he was briefly able to hold his own against Superboy, and once managed to restrain a mind-controlled Kryptonian. He was also skilled with melee weapons, though he rarely needed to use them. He once carved a knife, hilt and all, out of a stone column using only a small rock as a tool, in a few hours. In addition to his physical skills, Val possessed the ability to sense the weakest spot in an object (which may have been why his blows were so effective), like the Marvel character Karnak.

vs

Spider-Man-Spider-Man possesses superhuman strength, reflexes and equilibrium; the ability to cling to most surfaces; and a sixth sense that warns him of impending danger.

- Superhuman strength, reflexes and equilibrium

- Ability to cling to sheer vertical surfaces with hands and feet

- Early warning “spider-sense”

- Wrist-mounted web-shooter

complexbrother
As much as I want to say Spiderman my gut tells me KK takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.