I Love Richard Fleeshman 4Eva Xx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I_Love_Richard
Heya Everyone! I just wanna sey dat i love richard fleeshman so much! he is da best actor eva nd is an inspiration 2 me as i do gcse drama and am goin on 2 study it at a level! Im also 16 like he is nd i love everyfin about him! i dunt just like him coz of his looks he has the best personality eva nd he is soo talented! i stil fink he is fit wen he is in his goth stuff on corrie lol i love you so much richard love me xxxx love

jaden101
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Nevermind
I'm sure you'll be coming back here soon.

cheeky_monkey
Richard is lush and inspiring i think he looks hot wotever and i agree that hes a great actor he is soooooooooooo lush!!! thumb up yes

catf2005
i totally agree with eveything all of you have sed. he is soooooooooooooo sexy and he is so talented too i mean he plays guitar and piano, he acts, he sings, he can dance and hes got the luk!!!1 and he is such an inspiraton of how someone so young can be sooooooo successful and talented!!!1 i love richard sooooo much!!!! xxxxxxx

catf2005
me and my cousin, laura, both think he is the fittest boy in da whole wide world. lv ya loadz rich xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fenn88
Richard is very talanted and good looking. I cant believe someone so young has such a grown up voice.

richardishot4ev
IM FROM WALES AND ME AND MY M8 NYREE THINK RICHARD FLEESHMAN IS SO SEXY AND TALENTED I ACTUALLY MET HIM LAST MONTH WE CHATTED 4 BOUT HALF HOUR HE GAVE ME HIS EMAIL ADDRESS AND HE HAS MY PHONE N.O

fenn88
Wow, Can I have his email address please?

holz4rich
Your kidding rite?
If not prove it by giving me his email address please

catf2005
i want it 2
cuz i love him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lvya rich xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

laura 06
hi cat. lol. wen u get it can u give it me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. i love richard sooooooooooo much just like da rest of ya but more.lol. lv ya rich xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx awwwwww ur well fit

catf2005
i luv him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much he is soooooooooooooooooo sxc and cute dont ya think?????? luv ya rich luv cat xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

richardishot4ev
i so do have his email address and phone number ha ha u havnt

catf2005
i dont think he would have given u his email address and phone no if u just met him and chatted for half an hour!!!!! where did u meet him then?????

richardishot4ev
ok but i have seen him cince then duh

in manchester so shuddap

now u aint havin it

losers

RoguePw25
Please use the SEARCH before statitng threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.