Spidey Questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pacmaniac
I have some spidey questions. what has happend so far int the 'The Others' saga? i have the amazing spiderman one, (ish 527), and also, whats the deal with the iron suit?

pacmaniac
also, when wil the new suit come in, what's the civil war all about, and when did spidey get a boss? (saw it in ish 527)

doctorstrongbad
If you read the back issues you can get all caught up. smile

Lord Magnus
I dunno either, I'm not caught up. I don't even know House of M. It'll all settle down in the end and Spidey will be back to normal.

willRules
Originally posted by pacmaniac
I have some spidey questions. what has happend so far int the 'The Others' saga? i have the amazing spiderman one, (ish 527), and also, whats the deal with the iron suit?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t370808.html

pacmaniac
thankee kindly

Evil SeeD
WHO HAS THE BEST SPIDEY SIG.????

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t388354.html

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK AND VOTE NOW!!!!!!

Spideys Sister
Man ur obsessed.

Evil SeeD
Is that a bad thing big grinbig grin

Spideys Sister
Depends...r u gonna change your sig?

Evil SeeD
My sig will be changed by next week.. and will kick all yalls a$$es... big grin

Spideys Sister
Yalls? Is that even how you spell it?

Evil SeeD
haha, no clue wink

atharpina
It's spelled "y'all". I'm an Okie girl, I'd know.

Spideys Sister
Well I'm from the Bronx...in the dictonary of slang (real book!!!) It's spell :Ya'll.

Drache53
So THAT'S how you spell it.. lol I've been wondering.

Evil SeeD
messed

Spideys Sister
It's a conjuntion it think made of You and All.

H. S. 6
Don't know if this is a Spider-Man question, persay, but, in the most recent Ult. Spider-Man, he was with Kitty Pryde (his new girlfriend). Twice during the issue, Kitty Pryde was seen floating/flying, and my question is: Can Kitty Pryde fly? blink

Because if she can, I never knew. messed

Drache53
I really don't know. I don't think she can.. But maybe they're under the assumption that if she can do whatever with her molecules (the thing that makes her phase shift through walls) she can do it enough to where she can float.

Dan-El
I like the little reference to the clones in Amazing #529. Tony had just finished explaining to Peter why MJ's arm didn't seem like it was broken when it should have been.

PETER: Good ...Because, y'know, I was wondering-
TONY: Yes, well, who wouldn't?

doctorstrongbad
Maybe Kitty Pride had another mutation. Mutants will go thru mutations and their powers will update or change.

Drache53
That IS true..

JustOwnin
Originally posted by Drache53
That IS true..

Its possible! but all we know for sure is that the power i have harness is so great it alters the law and balance in the periodic table! Perfection is just a grasp away! Who is to say spider-man is not a man-spider in fact? For all we know man in the beginning was aware of its problems but man was not to bothered by it! If we hence back to the time when superman was just a child, he in fact had no powers that he knew he possessed but once he grew older he became aware of his powers!

- JustOwnin raver

Spideys Sister
Someone has Mr.Parker on their Buddy list laughing no expression

JustOwnin
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Someone has Mr.Parker on their Buddy list laughing no expression

hmmm, that's where i got it from i guess, a while back! Whatever happened to him? better yet whatever happened to unity? are we doomed to repeat history? If it was up to me i would take over the entire world with such ownaged! and perhaps in the long run during my reign of dark tyranny over man--kind I would free Charles Manson!

- JustOwnin raver

Spideys Sister
Too many haters on Spidey. And no interesting threads. He hangs around the Batman section, now. We keep in touch. PM him he'll tell you. I don't wanna put words in his mouth.

JustOwnin
Oh, I am guessing the "haters" thought he was crazy about calling Spider-man, Man-Spider. . . I think it sounds cooler!

- JustOwnin raver

Spideys Sister
No they thought it was pointless for him to repeat it after he'd made his point...but once again I don't wanna put words in ppls mouths.

JustOwnin
What are words in peoples mouths? if its the word itself?

- JustOwnin raver

Evil SeeD
How has this thread stayed at the top..?? Is anything happening in here..??

lol

Spideys Sister
No we're just overly bored. Theres nothing to ask. Lineups been set. We have a pretty good Idea what's gonna happen... it's gonna be like this til May of 2007

Spideys Sister
I don't think there are any more newbies with questions.... not for a while.

RUNMAN
How's the new spidey costume going?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by RUNMAN
How's the new spidey costume going?

Personally, I love it. yes

In Civil War #1, even though it's there for maybe, a page, it looks awesome.

Spideys Sister
Civil War #1 is out already? Damn! Scans? Links?

chucktaylor
Can anyone explain the Civil War please?

I don't get it.

Drache53
I concur.

RUNMAN
Just saw it on Civil War! Unfortunately, we have no thread discussing the Civil War... SAD

chucktaylor
Can anyone help me out?

Civil War please????

Inhuman
Have'nt been following spidys current status closely. I know with the new upgrades he got he enhanced his speed,spider sense, and got stingers. Is that all?(if not what else).
What about his strength? Before the upgrade he was class 15. Did his strength go up as well?

ankur29
i though it did.....

Dan-El
Spidey's sight has improved, allowing him to see in the dark. This, coupled with his Spider-Sense and him being more intuned with the spider make him an even more formadable opponent.
Spidey's webs are organic (though it was done in Disassembled, I like to attribute it to "the Other", since it had the better story). Spidey also has these stingers that come out of his fore-arms (think Wolverine, but out of the arm). His Spider-Sense has been kicked up a notch, and even the slightest move toward him set it off in the beginning.
The new suit also gives Pete a whole lot of other tech, but that's not what you asked for. Hope it helps!

Spideys Sister
He can create oranic webs depending on his health and nutrition.

Superherovandal
Theres a civil war thread in the comic book section.

Spideys Sister
This is jst based on Spidey... besides... most of us are still pissed at the writers for having him reveal his identity.

blade31092
Since I heard about peter parker dating kitty pride I didn't know peter prefer dating younger women.

Dan-El
That's only in the Ultimate series, in which Peter Parker is 16, and Kitty is the same age.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Dan-El
That's only in the Ultimate series, in which Peter Parker is 16, and Kitty is the same age. He's 15. He hasn't turned 16 yet.

H. S. 6
He's 15. He hasn't turned 16 yet.

Are you sure?

Damn... I'd thought he'd be 16 by now... messed

Dan-El
Same here

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Are you sure?

Damn... I'd thought he'd be 16 by now... messed No. Still 15. I heard Bendis was planning on having Petes birthday a few issuses long where it gets crashed by a big time villan. Or so I've heard. smile

Dan-El
No. Still 15. I heard Bendis was planning on having Petes birthday a few issuses long where it gets crashed by a big time villan. Or so I've heard. smile

Maybe the Chameleon! OH, or maybe the return of Venom!!!

Spideys Sister
I was hopinfg he'd use that pile of mush he calls a brain to have Eddie come a give Petey a birthday ass whoopin'.

H. S. 6
No. Still 15. I heard Bendis was planning on having Petes birthday a few issuses long where it gets crashed by a big time villan. Or so I've heard. smile

That would actually be pretty cool.

Richv1
Spidey has stingers and organic webbing? I have been reading Amazing, and New Avengers and didn't see it mentioned in either one. Or see him using either. Everything else was mentioned. What do the stingers do?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Richv1
Spidey has stingers and organic webbing? I have been reading Amazing, and New Avengers and didn't see it mentioned in either one. Or see him using either. Everything else was mentioned. What do the stingers do?

Stab people?

Dan-El
Originally posted by Richv1

They have the amazing ability to be retconned out of existance!!! eek!

... Hopefully.

doctorstrongbad
His new powers are here to stay, or until Part 3 comes out in movie theaters.

Spideys Sister
Then we have Part 4 of the movie introducing the CLONE SAGA!

I know some of you guys freaked out when I said that. laughing out loud

Arahan
Not really.

Ultimate Spidey had a terrible beating by Daredevil in ultimate spidey Annual 2 *ouch Well that was embarassing.

The only cool thing about Ultimate Spidey
was the dating with Kitty Pride but now it seems that he goes back
to MJ.

Well at least the Ultimate clone Saga had an intertsting start.

Spideys Sister
Well they don't have Bendis to redeem the 616 Clone Saga for the movie so all hope is lost is it not?

Dan-El
It's a little long for the film world, dontcha think?

I can see fan films...

z3nit
Spiderman The Animated Series question here
in the series around season #4 mary jane disapears when the goblin trows a pumpkin off the bridge. but then her HYDRO clone reapears. and the then clone dies. season #4 is where spiderman ends. but then starts the new show. Spiderman Unlimited. in the first episode you can see taht mary jane is back. with not explanation of her return

can some 1 fill in the blanks for me?

Skeets
Originally posted by z3nit
Spiderman The Animated Series question here
in the series around season #4 mary jane disapears when the goblin trows a pumpkin off the bridge. but then her HYDRO clone reapears. and the then clone dies. season #4 is where spiderman ends. but then starts the new show. Spiderman Unlimited. in the first episode you can see taht mary jane is back. with not explanation of her return

can some 1 fill in the blanks for me?
They had the last episode where spidey was gonna find the real MAry jane with Madame web.there was gonna be another season of the show but i got cancelled.
I'm not sure if Spider-man unlimited was in continuity with the old show or not.Spider-man Unlimited sucked anyway I couldn't stand it horrible show.

ankur29
you guys got any idea what strength level the hanbook writers are gonna have spidey next year 2007 handbook?

how many imes faster than human reflex?

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by ankur29
you guys got any idea what strength level the hanbook writers are gonna have spidey next year 2007 handbook?

how many imes faster than human reflex?

I think its 15 x normal human, for strength and reflex.

ankur29
that was his stats after the avengers dissasembled part ,his powers have increased from the other series

doctorstrongbad
that was his stats after the avengers dissasembled part ,his powers have increased from the other series

I believe that is his current levels, not counting his new suit. I'm not sure if it boosts his stats or not.

Sparkz
I heard on the Spidey vs Wolvy thread that Spidey had reflexes 40 x faster than a normal humans. And it was apparently stated in a comic.

ankur29
Originally posted by Sparkz
I heard on the Spidey vs Wolvy thread that Spidey had reflexes 40 x faster than a normal humans. And it was apparently stated in a comic.

ankur29
yo guys i just found out that marvel is chattin bull about superstrength all together , spider shoudl not be able to lift a car with 1 hand as heis weight is not enough to support , i was reading a muscle enhancer magazine
spidey cant throw a 1.5 ton car with ease , he can bench 15 tons whilst laying down on the ground , he cat support weights that exceed his own weight 167lbs regardless of his superstrength , he should fall down as he is unbalanced and he does not weigh enough to support the weight

has anyone else heard of this?am i wrong ?

H. S. 6
yo guys i just found out that marvel is chattin bull about superstrength all together , spider shoudl not be able to lift a car with 1 hand as heis weight is not enough to support , i was reading a muscle enhancer magazine
spidey cant throw a 1.5 ton car with ease , he can bench 15 tons whilst laying down on the ground , he cat support weights that exceed his own weight 167lbs regardless of his superstrength , he should fall down as he is unbalanced and he does not weigh enough to support the weight

Well, seeing as he does it all the time... yes, you are wrong.

Spideys Sister
laughing out loud Any way I just got and read Marvel Mangaverse Volume 1... Spidey sucks. I'm sorry. If this is comming from me you know something's wrong. I loved his costume but other that than it was just sad to see spidey like that. I want to know Does he even have powers or is he just some random kid who just happens to become Spiderman?

Sparkz

If that was the case Superman would have a real problem confused

Jack of Blades
ok so i woud like to know can spidey actualy not only stick to walls but actualy walk on them.I have seen in cartoon when hes wearing the black suit(I dont know how spell it right so im just gona say black suit)that he was standing on a wall but hac he walk on it?

Sparkz
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
ok so i woud like to know can spidey actualy not only stick to walls but actualy walk on them.I have seen in cartoon when hes wearing the black suit(I dont know how spell it right so im just gona say black suit)that he was standing on a wall but hac he walk on it?

Yes he can walk on walls but its harder to do because gravity is pulling down on him more, so he gerneraly crawls, but he has been known to walk on walls.

oh and the black suit is the symbiote.

ankur29
if you think about it our legs are well stroonger than our upperbody if spidey canm lift 15 tons he should be able to leg press around 30tons

spidey should be able to support his upper body (not even 100lbs)weight with his legs so walking is no problem , he should be able to run down walls like the game spiderman 2 as well

ankur29
laughing out loud Any way I just got and read Marvel Mangaverse Volume 1... Spidey sucks. I'm sorry. If this is comming from me you know something's wrong. I loved his costume but other that than it was just sad to see spidey like that. I want to know Does he even have powers or is he just some random kid who just happens to become Spiderman?

the mangaverse spidey is sorta like a ninja

he does not have any powers, only traning form uncle martial artist ben

he thorws things like shinrukens
he's like batman with simple ninjitsu skills (sorta.......)

ankur29
how many times is spidey faster , not more agile or greater reflexes?

i mean running speed conisder cap can do 60mph
and rhino 100mph

Sparkz
how many times is spidey faster , not more agile or greater reflexes?

i mean running speed conisder cap can do 60mph
and rhino 100mph

I don't think its ever been stated, I'd guess around 70 MPH, as rhino can run at 100 (if memory serves)

doctorstrongbad
Well running is based on agility. Spider-man is 20x the normal human's agility. He should be able to run 20x the fastest track star in the world.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Well running is based on agility. Spider-man is 20x the normal human's agility. He should be able to run 20x the fastest track star in the world.

Running is based on agility? Since when?

ankur29
agility means

1)The power of moving the limbs quickly and easily; nimbleness; activity; quickness of motion; as, strength and agility of body

2)Ability to start, stop, and move the body quickly in different directions.

spidey can do all this 15 times quicker than human (minimum)
he shoudl be able to move his entire momentum in terms of sprinting at superhuman speeds then
after reading this definitions i felt that spidey should be able to achieve 100mph for short sprints

Jack of Blades
which is the Greatest batltle of spidey?

Dan-El
It would have to be one of two battles against the Green Goblin. Either the "Final" one with the death of GG and Gwen, or when Norman tried to make him his heir. I like both.

doctorstrongbad
Don't forget the battle where the green goblin kills himself with his glider. Well, he didn't actually die.

ankur29
is there a 2006 marvel handbook bio for spiderman ?

Dan-El
Don't forget the battle where the green goblin kills himself with his glider. Well, he didn't actually die.

That's the first one. Amazing Spider-Man #122, issue after Gwen dies, then Norm's impaled by the glider.

I have it framed in my room. My friends pulled some cash together (approx. $128) and bought it for my birthday Junior year of high school.

Spideys Sister
Why would you spend $128 on a poster? Draw it yourself I say! Or Buy it on eBay.

doctorstrongbad
I have always liked the cover a lot. It would be awesome in a sig, If I could find a sig maker. hehe

Spideys Sister
Amity75 or Digi they make some kick ass sigs.

python99
What series and what issue did spiderman first turn into the man-spider?
anyone know this?

Dan-El
Please tell me this isn't another one of Mr. Parker's dumb tricks.

If you are talking about a monstrous, grotesque beast as he looked during the "Neogenic Nightmare" on the 90s cartoon, that can be found in the Spider-Man Dissassembled arc from two years back, or when him and Synch from the now disbanded Generation X teamed up against Plant Man.

If you're just an ass and referencing or you ARE Mr. Parker, **** off and die. Only if though...

Dan-El
Why would you spend $128 on a poster? Draw it yourself I say! Or Buy it on eBay.

Not a poster. The ACTUAL comic.

Spideys Sister

If you are talking about a monstrous, grotesque beast as he looked during the "Neogenic Nightmare" on the 90s cartoon, that can be found in the Spider-Man Dissassembled arc from two years back, or when him and Synch from the now disbanded Generation X teamed up against Plant Man.

If you're just an ass and referencing or you ARE Mr. Parker, **** off and die. Only if though... No. Look how long they've been registered.Originally posted by Dan-El
Not a poster. The ACTUAL comic. Still. Ebay... $5 American.

python99

If you're just an ass and referencing or you ARE Mr. Parker, **** off
and die. Only if though...

It was a simple question I you dont know the answer or dont want to post it thats fine but dont be an ASS about it stick out tongue

Dan-El
Originally posted by python99
It was a simple question I you dont know the answer or dont want to post it thats fine but dont be an ASS about it stick out tongue

Didn't you know? I'm the elegant ******* on the forum!

Spideys Sister
I love it when I'm right.

python99
Didn't you know? I'm the elegant ******* on the forum!
I do now
I can also be a ******* as well

Spideys Sister
Oh, God. Here we go....

ankur29
yo dudes a ques ............. there were more than 1 radioactive spider in the movie but were they destroyed somehow?are they still in that lab , because i would nt want anyone else to have spidermans powers

Dan-El
No one knows what the super-spiders did to Pete, though.

Ghetto Goblin
yo dudes a ques ............. there were more than 1 radioactive spider in the movie but were they destroyed somehow?are they still in that lab , because i would nt want anyone else to have spidermans powers

that's what i was always thinking, i mean, anyone could get bit by them or take the growth syrum (whatever it was) and become a super hero/villain. we could have a whole city of super people. sad thing is, there would be at least one person with no powers crying and most people would use their powers to steal a plasma tv and then epic battles would occur because two people both want the same tv, even if there are others, just because they can fight....

i just carried on about nothing, oh well, point taken?

Spideys Sister
laughing out loud I'd do that with a few game consoles and ipods even though I already have both. Meant as a general term

ankur29
Originally posted by Ghetto Goblin
that's what i was always thinking, i mean, anyone could get bit by them or take the growth syrum (whatever it was) and become a super hero/villain. we could have a whole city of super people. sad thing is, there would be at least one person with no powers crying and most people would use their powers to steal a plasma tv and then epic battles would occur because two people both want the same tv, even if there are others, just because they can fight....

i just carried on about nothing, oh well, point taken?

i wish they kill all the spiders somehow , there sould only be 1 man with spiderman's power and thats peter , he shoudl burn the lab where he got his powers from , and haryy shoudl destroy the other serums

Ghetto Goblin
agreed

this may have been answered in the movie, but i forget, so talk about it...

Why did his webbing keep stopping while he was in mid air? (movie 2)

H. S. 6
agreed

Why did his webbing keep stopping while he was in mid air? (movie 2)

It was psychological. He didn't truly want to be Spider-Man, so his mind was sub-consciously turning off his powers.

Ghetto Goblin
OK, that has alot to do with the fact that i didn't like that movie until months later. it was to "childhood problems" wrought.

It was too dramatic and he had to many mental things happening, always depressed and trying to figure crap out.

doctorstrongbad
The movies are good, but you have to separate from the comics.

Ghetto Goblin
Ya, you can tell they're pretty different in where they're going.

Spideys Sister
agreed

Why did his webbing keep stopping while he was in mid air? (movie 2) Yeah, basicly what Hotsauce said.... He was so upset that him and MJ couldn't be together cause he was Spidey and that she was getting married to some one else... at first he didn't want it to happen then he changed his mind, hence his costume ending up in the trash.... then after realizing the city (and MJ) needed him everything changed.

Arahan
Yeah, basicly what Hotsauce said.... He was so upset that him and MJ couldn't be together cause he was Spidey and that she was getting married to some one else... at first he didn't want it to happen then he changed his mind, hence his costume ending up in the trash.... then after realizing the city (and MJ) needed him everything changed.

He had never such problems in the comics otherwise
he would lose his powers every week big grin

PS: thanks SS for your pm love

Grinning Goku
Hey, did any of you check out Spiderman's stats at the marveldatabase? Well check this out. You might have yourself a good guffaw big grin.

PostScript. Pay close attention to his speed.

http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Spider-Man_%28Peter_Parker%29#Powers

Dan-El
Originally posted by Arahan
He had never such problems in the comics otherwise
he would lose his powers every week big grin

PS: thanks SS for your pm love

Yes he did. Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1, Pete is still grieving over Uncle Ben's death and his powers go into submission. Not exactly the same thing since it didn't involve MJ, and he had to fight the Sinister Six, but it was virtually the same everywhere else.

Spideys Sister
In the Sinister 6 arc he lost his powers because he was mutating not because of emotional stress brought on by his dual identity.

Sparkz
In the Sinister 6 arc he lost his powers because he was mutating not because of emotional stress brought on by his dual identity.

Your thinking of the 90's cartoon in the comics it was due to stress and greiving.

Dan-El
Your thinking of the 90's cartoon in the comics it was due to stress and greiving.

Yup. I know it's minor, but it's a pet peeve of mine when people put the cartoon canon in the comic's canon. No offense or anything, but it bothers me.

Sparkz
Yup. I know it's minor, but it's a pet peeve of mine when people put the cartoon canon in the comic's canon. No offense or anything, but it bothers me.

Lol thats the same with me, its even worse when i start to think the cartoons version was better, not in this case but in a few.

Spideys Sister
Your thinking of the 90's cartoon in the comics it was due to stress and greiving. I thought both sinister 6 runs had that basic line. I know the New Marvel Adventures Spidey didn't exactly have that problem. (Acctually there was no explination for why he lost his powers but still...) But Dan is right is has to be completely severe stress to make his body do that to him.

doctorstrongbad
Since he can beat the sinister six as a team. It should be an easy win when he faces a member one on one.

FOOM
She can float. She can not fly.

doctorstrongbad
No answer to my statement?

Sparkz
Since he can beat the sinister six as a team. It should be an easy win when he faces a member one on one.

Yes and no, in theory it would be easier, but he usualy uses their "teamwork" against them to win, or like in the original story he fights them one on one.

Spideys Sister
I aree on the yes and no. But other wise they could beat him as a team if that was what they were used to doing. But since they're so used to working solo it's harder for them to cooperate than to get something accoplished, ergo they fail constantly. They have more sucess when working alone even thoug they all still get their butts kicked.

doctorstrongbad
Well its hard to believe that have more problems working together then acting alone. I know spidey wins either way, but was just curious if anybody have an idea.

Lord Paradise
The classic Sinister Six is too dysfunctional to take him on one-on-one. Dr. Octopus has the ego problem. Mysterio and Kraven both need to set up the fight. The other three would probably end up hurting each other in a fight.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
The classic Sinister Six is too dysfunctional to take him on one-on-one. Dr. Octopus has the ego problem. Mysterio and Kraven both need to set up the fight. The other three would probably end up hurting each other in a fight.

They do it all the time in the comics. I would agree that lack of team work would be their biggest problem. Either way, Spiderman would crush them.

ragesRemorse
Is spidermans new black suit in the recent spicey comics "back in black" the symbiote or just black material?

Sparkz
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Is spidermans new black suit in the recent spicey comics "back in black" the symbiote or just black material?

Just black material.

Ultimate Hulk43
So, he doesn't get any enhancements does me?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
So, he doesn't get any enhancements does me?

No, you don't get enhancements. stick out tongue

Ultimate Hulk43
You mean he doesn't get enhancements? I mean like his strength increasing or him becoming faster. So, he basically uses the suit for stealth missions now.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
You mean he doesn't get enhancements? I mean like his strength increasing or him becoming faster. So, he basically uses the suit for stealth missions now.

Ya, I know. You just said "deos me" so I desided to be a smart ass and say you don't. No he doesn't get any ehancements. Its a cloth replica of the symbiote costume made by black cat.

Ultimate Hulk43
Anyway, what's been up with Ultimate Hobgoblin lately & can someone give me some pictures?

carnageandvenom
Hey guys i know i haven't posted on this site in like forever but i was wondering How exactly spidermans black suit remained webbed to the church after all thoose years isn't supposed to dissolve after an hour?

Spideys Sister
CAV, It's quite possible that Peter altered the webbing as he does in many cases to fit the situation in order to hold the suit as long as possible. Though I'm not sure.

My Question being...
Does anyone have a sample of one of the new USM's by the new artist?
Thanks.

Neo Darkhalen
True.

doctorstrongbad
Why does Spider-man have to be reset?

Arachnid1
Why does Spider-man have to be reset? Strongbad? Hey! I haven't seen you around these forums in a while. eek!

Neo Darkhalen

Because Marvel are acting like idiots right now.

jalek moye

because marvel is too dumb to think of a normal way to end a marriage

namorsubby
has lizard appeared in any of the new spidey ASM isues recently?

i heard he did in like 558 and five sixty something.

Ultimate Vader
Are you namorsubby from marvel.com?

Magic_attack
How is that even remotely related to Spidey?

namorsubby
Originally posted by Ultimate Vader
Are you namorsubby from marvel.com? umm yeah.

is that a good thing?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by namorsubby
umm yeah.

is that a good thing? No that means you have a stalker... unless you like being stalked... O_O

Magic_attack
No that means you have a stalker... unless you like being stalked... O_O

laughing

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by namorsubby
has lizard appeared in any of the new spidey ASM isues recently?

i heard he did in like 558 and five sixty something.

Dr. Conner appeared recently in the ASM One Shot, 'Fear Itself' to help cure Spidey from turning into a Man Thing, but he never became the lizard. I guess that was about three months ago.

ankur29
1)how strong is spidey in the symbiote? without he's class 10.

in the web of shadows game he is crazy strong with suit on
easily excess of class 25 as he throws an enormous bell dozens of feet away

in in 90's cartoon he said he got stronger when he put costume and lifts a dumpster truck

2) is he stronger than eddie with it on?

3) is he stronger than gargan with it on?

4) also does it increase his speed , agility, spider sense?

5) also in web of shadows game when wolevrine gets costume he also become hulk like in terms of strength , is this what the sysmbiote does grant superstrength/spiderman like powers or augment existing abilities if so why do normal ppl get superpowers when bonded witha symbiote?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>