Ryu vs Samus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
shifty

swedish_bum
Ummm.... Samus take this fight

Thunder Fox
-fell over laughing- samus aran wins this

Cyber Ninja
You guys are doubting Ryu's power. hadoken and Samus is shattered.

Thunder Fox
not really yes hadoken is powerful but to slow to hit samus

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
not really yes hadoken is powerful but to slow to hit samus Slow...in the game or anime or comics ?

swedish_bum
Ryu from the Game has super slow hadoken.. And in the movie he only destroyed a roof top

And samus only has to do a Sonic boom that is fast as light.. And Samus armor is almost indestructible plus she have met stronger enemies than Ryu...

John Bak'or
Originally posted by swedish_bum
Ryu from the Game has super slow hadoken.. And in the movie he only destroyed a roof top

And samus only has to do a Sonic boom that is fast as light.. And Samus armor is almost indestructible plus she have met stronger enemies than Ryu...
DAMN STRAIGHT BROTHER!!!

shin_remy
oh my god

Cyber Ninja
laughing out loud ryu will rape the armor off that poor girl..I will get my comics and whatever later or tomorrow and proove you wrong.

John Bak'or
im not impressed. samus's sonic boom is heaps too fast for ryu to dodge and even if he did samus has a HUGE arsonel at her disposal to finish him off with

IcePunk
Originally posted by shin_remy
oh my god
You dont seem all that happy laughing out loud

IcePunk
Originally posted by swedish_bum

Dude, I've already told, Sonic boom as in the sound barrier going boooom only meaning it's faster than the speed of sound, but Ryu would definetly not be able to dodge it laughing

dark99
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
laughing out loud ryu will rape the armor off that poor girl..I will get my comics and whatever later or tomorrow and proove you wrong.
laughing You have got to be kidding me. No really bring it on I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Ryu The World W
ryu would have to close the distance and take down samus if he does that and throws down strikes and elbows this could get ugly, my prediction ryu by tko due to strikes

swedish_bum
Are you NUTS!?!?! That would never work on Samus Thick armor.

dark99
Originally posted by Ryu The World W
ryu would have to close the distance and take down samus if he does that and throws down strikes and elbows this could get ugly, my prediction ryu by tko due to strikes
That wouldn't work real well just to mention that her suit has shields, padding, and she has been hit by everything from 50 ft tall phazon infused monsters to a giant robot that causes earthquakes just by walking.

swedish_bum
Originally posted by dark99
That wouldn't work real well just to mention that her suit has shields, padding, and she has been hit by everything from 50 ft tall phazon infused monsters to a giant robot that causes earthquakes just by walking. So true, And why would it make any difference from Ryu who is only a human??

blind faith
Samus would probably win, she just seems a little to powerful for Ryu. Maybe there is a small chance Ryu can win either by a plot device or maybe if he has some prep. time. but I still say Samus wins 7/10

swedish_bum
Originally posted by blind faith
Samus would probably win, she just seems a little to powerful for Ryu. Maybe there is a small chance Ryu can win either by a plot device or maybe if he has some prep. time. but I still say Samus wins 7/10 That sounds fair but i give her 8,5/10 if not 9/10 stick out tongue

IcePunk
Nah, a 10/10 that SA will vaporize him

dark99
Well umm kind of still waiting for the Ryu people to show up. So until they do I suppose that Samus has everything going for her.

swedish_bum
Yeah

dark99
SAMUS WINS!!!!!!!

shin_remy
there is a reason why !!

swedish_bum
Yes..

IcePunk
SA got weapons, Ryu is only a human who cant survive those weapons, end of thread.

dark99
Now if anyone for Ryu would like to argue against that be my guest but until you do come up with some reasons you have lost this fight as everyone here believes that Samus has won.

shin_remy
Ryu's Shinkuu Hadouken will Destroy him!!

Even her thick armor can't stop it

IcePunk
Originally posted by shin_remy
Ryu's Shinkuu Hadouken will Destroy him!!

Even her thick armor can't stop it
You gotta be kidding me laughing out loud , Ryu doesnt have time to load up a thing like that when he's probably already killed by a charged up power beam shot or a missile, Ryu's dead meat, get over it.

PS: that attack is easy to evade especially for Samus cool

dark99
What does tha attack even do. If it's a beam attack them I doubt it will hurt her that much. She has been hit by pretty much everything and survived.

John Bak'or
damn right samus takes this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.