Rank the top 20 Most powerful Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Creator
Heres my list feel free to post more than twenty if you like. Oh and remember when I said powerful I mean force power, lightsaber skills mean nothing in this thread.

1: Luke Skywalker
2: Yoda
3: Kyp Durron
4: Revan
5: Vodo Siosk-Bass
6: Lord Hoth
7: Ulic Qel-Droma
8: Mace Windu
9: Depa Billaba
10: Kyle Katarn
11: Corran Horn
12: Anakin Skywalker
13: Jacen Solo
14: Jaina Solo
15: Obi-Wan Kenobi
16: Mara Jade Skywalker
17: Ganner Rhysode
18: Ki-Adi Mundi
19: Qui-Gon Jinn
20: Plo Koon

lowrider370
move anakin under his son

Darth_Glentract
Let me just say, your list sucks as far as I am concerned. When has Qui-gon demonstrated any above average control of the force? Most people can't even be accurately judged.

Luke Skywalker, Kyp Durron, Corran Horn, Jacen Solo, and Kyle Katarn were way to low on the list for sure. Raynar and Kam are both better then Obi-wan, who you put pretty far from the bottom of the list.

And don't listen to lowrider370, he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.

The Creator
How the hell are Luke and Kyp to low they are in the TOP ****ing 3!

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by The Creator
How the hell are Luke and Kyp to low they are in the TOP ****ing 3!

I just wanted to see if anyone would catch that. I do that sometimes to see if anyone is actually reading what I post. Corran, Kyle, and Jacen are way to low though.

The Creator
So Corran and Kyle are force juggernauts? And Jacen didn't really display that much power outside of TUF.

kingkman
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Let me just say, your list sucks as far as I am concerned. When has Qui-gon demonstrated any above average control of the force? Most people can't even be accurately judged.

Luke Skywalker, Kyp Durron, Corran Horn, Jacen Solo, and Kyle Katarn were way to low on the list for sure. Raynar and Kam are both better then Obi-wan, who you put pretty far from the bottom of the list.

And don't listen to lowrider370, he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.

Why don't you post your own list you prick! Just because you are an NJO fan they're not necessarily better, jackass!

Boris
Here.

Pwned61
^Ha Ha?

Darth Faunus

Completely unnecessary.

And weren't you they guy claiming he could best Cin Drallig and stand up to Mace Windu?

Debatable; I disagree.

Again, unecessary, although I have no idea what he was talking about either.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by kingkman
Why don't you post your own list you prick! Just because you are an NJO fan they're not necessarily better, jackass!

Do you have a problem with the way I express my feelings on something?

Faunus, lowrider was saying that Anakin should be second, just after Luke, which we know not to be true. No, I was not the guy who claimed he could defeat Mace.

Sorgo
Originally posted by kingkman

If I were you, I'd watch your tongue.

You're messing with the wrong Members, fella.

Sorgo
Why are people criticizing his List? I'd like to see some of you post your lists before you start criticizing people.

calvin44
The Exile should be in the top-ten, let alone on the list at all.

Sorgo
Originally posted by calvin44
The Exile should be in the top-ten, let alone on the list at all.

The Exile was an average Jedi.

calvin44
Thats why he defeated countless sith masters, and about 20 sith lords.

Darth_Glentract

The problem is that you can't prove anything about the Exile. There is less canonical evidence on him then even Revan.

calvin44
I'm saying most of the jedi on that list didn't accomplish as much as he did in KOTOR 2.

Darth_Glentract
The Exile fought Darksiders 5 as far as we know. Obi-wan, who is near the bottom of the list fought Asajj(I think he fought her more then once), Dooku(twice), Maul, Vader(twice), and Xanatos. Obi-wan has fought darksiders at least 7 times, yet he is near the bottom of the list.

Darth Faunus
Actually, Obi-Wan has dueled ventress a good four, five times. Once in The Cestus Deception, once in Obsession, and I believe three times during the span of the Clone Wars comics, including When They Were Brothers. Add that to his two duels with Dooku, his slaying of Maul, both of his fights with Xanatos, and his meetings with Vader, and Obi-Wan has more Dark Side run-ins than most anyone shown in the series, around twelve. Not too shabby. Personally, I say he should go in the top ten or so himself.

calvin44
The Exile fought Darksiders 5 as far as we know. Obi-wan, who is near the bottom of the list fought Asajj(I think he fought her more then once), Dooku(twice), Maul, Vader(twice), and Xanatos. Obi-wan has fought darksiders at least 7 times, yet he is near the bottom of the list.
ok...that's 1 person, what about the rest?

Darth_Glentract
What about them? My point wasn't to show that Obi-wan is powerful, it is to show that killing Sith alone doesn't make you strong.

calvin44
It's the certain Sith he killed that make him stronger than 75% of the people on that list. What other Jedi turned away from the force, and were stronger for it?

Darth_Glentract
It's the certain Sith he killed that make him stronger than 75% of the people on that list. What other Jedi turned away from the force, and were stronger for it?

You act like turning away from the force makes him all high and mighty. Any proof that it has that affect? Other then helping him against Nihilus, as far as we know it did nothing.

Since you think that he should be in the top 75% on the list, that would mean you think he is in the top five. How are you going to prove that the Exile could defeat Luke Skywalker, Kyp Durron, Ulic Qel-Droma, Corran Horn, Jacen Solo, Lord Hoth, or Vodo-Siosk Bass? Infact, I dare you to prove that he could defeat any one of them, even though he would have to be better then at least 3 of them to make your statement true, assuming that you can show he is more powerful then everyone I didn't just mention. That's a big task you got ahead of you now.

calvin44
You act like turning away from the force makes him all high and mighty. Any proof that it has that affect? Other then helping him against Nihilus, as far as we know it did nothing.

Since you think that he should be in the top 75% on the list, that would mean you think he is in the top five. How are you going to prove that the Exile could defeat Luke Skywalker, Kyp Durron, Ulic Qel-Droma, Corran Horn, Jacen Solo, Lord Hoth, or Vodo-Siosk Bass? Infact, I dare you to prove that he could defeat any one of them, even though he would have to be better then at least 3 of them to make your statement true, assuming that you can show he is more powerful then everyone I didn't just mention. That's a big task you got ahead of you now.
Actually turning away from the force is extremely hard, that is why he is powerful because he is the only one(known) that has done it.

I never said he is in the top five, just that he is better than3/4 of the people on that list. I could be implying that the list is very flawed, and that there are people missing That should be on that list, that could beat him.

Darth_Glentract
Actually turning away from the force is extremely hard, that is why he is powerful because he is the only one(known) that has done it.

Do you have any proof that it means he is powerful?

No one has ever typed 'sfmsefOriginally posted by calvin44
I never said he is in the top five, just that he is better than3/4 of the people on that list. I could be implying that the list is very flawed, and that there are people missing That should be on that list, that could beat him.

Holy crap you are an idiot. What is 3/4 of 20? 15. What does that leave? 5. That means according to you he should be in the top five on that list. Obviously he is not.

calvin44
You didn't comprehend the last part of that quote, now did you?

Darth_Glentract
It's the certain Sith he killed that make him stronger than 75% of the people on that list. It really isn't open to interpretation.

I never said he is in the top five, just that he is better than3/4 of the people on that list. Seems to say the exact same thing.

I could be implying that the list is very flawed, and that there are people missing That should be on that list, that could beat him. How the hell would that put him in the top 25%? It would only push him farther from it.

calvin44
How the hell would that put him in the top 25%? It would only push him farther from it.
I never said he should be in the top 25%. I only said that there are people missing on that list, and he is beter than 75% of the people on that very flawed list.

Darth_Glentract
I never said he should be in the top 25%. I only said that there are people missing on that list, and he is beter than 75% of the people on that very flawed list.

If he's better then 75% of the people on that list that means you think he is in the top 25%.

calvin44
OMFG. I am saying he is better than 75% but isn't in the top 25% of the 20 most powerful Jedi ever, because there are missing jedi that he is insignificant to.

Darth_Glentract
If there are Jedi that are missing, perhaps, Nomi Sunder, that would only strengthen the list. By saying that the list is flawed, only more powerful people will be added to it.

And, you said that he is better then 75% of the people on the list. That means that you think he is better then at least three of the following because they are on the list: Luke Skywalker, Kyp Durron, Ulic Qel-Droma, Corran Horn, Jacen Solo, Lord Hoth, or Vodo-Siosk Bass.

calvin44
def. better than jason and ulic, maybe corran horn..

Darth_Glentract
def. better than jason and ulic, maybe corran horn..

Any proof of that? Jacen killed Onimi, a very powerful force user who manipulated the Supreme Overlord of the Yuuzhan Vong. Jacen also could block laser bolts from ships with his hands. Ulic stalemated Exar Kun and defeated a Jedi even when he didn't have access to the force. Corran Horn has over 20 years of Jedi training. He defeated Shedo Shai and led the Defense of Ithor. To quote Illustrious, "You're going to some logic to back up that one."

kingkman
Wow, Shedo Shai. OMG, he is like amazing.

Lightsnake
Shedao Shai was one of the foremost warriors of the Yuuzhan Vong and a psychotic even by their standards with his masochism....and Ulic didn't beat Sylvar, he held her off and helped her let go of hate

The Creator
So does anybody else plan on actually making there own list?

Sorgo

Wow... He defeated countless Sith Masters and twenty Sith Lords?

Where does it say this?

kingkman
Just because nothing about the Exile is canon, it's still obvious that he did around the number fo things he did on KOTOR2.

Jack Daniels
1.) Jack Daniels
2.) Johnnie Walker
3.) Glen Livet
4.) Glenfiddich
5.) Darth Seagrams
lol oops Im so confused

overlord
1. Nebar Foxis
2. Plo Koon
3. Yodo
4. Kit Fisty
5. Anakin Skywalking
6. Luke Bronson
7. Zett Jukassa
8. Cin Drallig
9. Jango Fett
10. Seasee Tiin
11. Even Piell
12. Mace Windu
13. Yaddle
14. Obui Wan Kenobi
15. whatshisname

Damn, I forgot my well thought through list!

Gamblor
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Kyp Durron
3. Ulic Qel 'Droma
4. Yoda
5. Vodo Siosk-Bass
6. Mace Windu
7. Jacen Solo
8. Kyle Katarn
9. Anakin Skywalker
10. Depa Billiba

Arker
Originally posted by Boris
Here.

Lol.... I guess...

zephiel7
Move Revan above Yoda

Tangible God
Why has this been brought back from the dead?

Akechi Misuhide
Necromancers are known to be evil...

zephiel7
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Revan
3. (Kyp Durron and Ulic Qel 'Droma)
4. Jedi Exile
5. Yoda
6. Vodo Siosk-Bass
7. Mace Windu
8. Obi Wan Kenobi
9. Jacen Solo
10. Kyle Katarn

w00t2112
Originally posted by zephiel7
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Revan
3. (Kyp Durron and Ulic Qel 'Droma)
4. Jedi Exile
5. Yoda
6. Vodo Siosk-Bass
7. Mace Windu
8. Obi Wan Kenobi
9. Jacen Solo
10. Kyle Katarn

Since when has Jedi Revan been above Ulic?

Darth Subjekt
How is Luke THAT powerful? I mean Ive read SOME EU books...not many, but i didnt see what makes Luke so strong. the main things Ive read was where Luke was on the Darkside and Leia was trying to convert him back and they were about to deul. That one was actually a comic that was given to me, but does that count?

Tangible God
Try reading the New Jedi Order series or the Dark Nest which follows them.

Luke Skywalker is "teh GOD!" He is made into a demi-god, whose only rival could possibly be Marka Ragnos. He is unparralleled in Force powers. And it sickens many people. He's over-bloated and drunk on his own Christ-abilities. It's ridiculous.

zephiel7
Jedi Revan has the skill of his former Sith lord self, as well the considerable skill he built on his quest for the star forge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.