Predator vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
hehehe...showdown
wink
a standard warrior-class predator like the one off the original predator in 1987 with acid resistant wrist blades, net laucher, combistick, smart disk, shoulder plasma caster, and the burner(a hand-held flamethrower)
vs The Punisher with his standard arsenal of weapons

Jose123
Pred stays invisible and blast him with the plasmacaster.

braz
yep, thats what im thinkin too

jgiant
This pred is an amature, very young...if punisher gets prep then he would win, but if no prep i would give the advantage to the pred, still i never count out punisher, never underestimate him...

Jose123
warrior-class means he has at least a couple of successful hunts under his belt.

unblooded the ones that were taken out within a few seconds in alien vs. Pred are the amateur's.

Prep or no prep if the Pred doesn't fool like the ones in the first two movies castle goes down quick. he never even sees the pred coming.

If he does then castle might stand a slight chance.

braz
yea, idunno though, the punisher with prep and predator with no prep at all, castle might be able to take him down..cuz remember in Predator 1, arnold set up all those traps with preparation and pred got caught in them twice actually in the movie, in which the second time resulted in his loss..but no prep for either one, which is the way i mean it to be, predator squashes frank

jgiant
If pun gets prep or he knows pred is coming then frank wins the majority...

braz
he gets no prep, neither one of them do..but theyre both out there placed in the hot and humid forests of central america just like the first predator, and know they have to find eachother..franks got his camo from vietnam, and preds got his cloak, with that said i think predator takes it

Jose123
Originally posted by braz
yea, idunno though, the punisher with prep and predator with no prep at all, castle might be able to take him down..cuz remember in Predator 1, arnold set up all those traps with preparation and pred got caught in them twice actually in the movie, in which the second time resulted in his loss..but no prep for either one, which is the way i mean it to be, predator squashes frank

pred was playing with his prey. he got cocky took off his armor and weapons and decided to play with him because he undestimated him.

That how he got caught.

like I said if the Pred gets cocky then castle has a chance.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jgiant
If pun gets prep or he knows pred is coming then frank wins the majority... I agree. If Punisher gets prep he does alot better. I don't know if he wins though.

Batman beat one with a little prep.

Jose123
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I agree. If Punisher gets prep he does alot better. I don't know if he wins though.

Batman beat one with a little prep.

What exactly happened their?

did he sneak up on him?

Use some suite to hide his body heat?

Manage to hold something down that could literally toss him around like a rag doll?

http://predatorspinnas.ytmnd.com/

jgiant
Originally posted by Jose123

did he sneak up on him?

Manage to hold something down that could literally toss him around like a rag doll?

http://predatorspinnas.ytmnd.com/ It's BATMAN...

Jose123
It's BATMAN...

I forgot about about that. laughing

Though you got to admit that ytmnd is pretty funny and impressive at the same time.

snoopdogg

did he sneak up on him?

http://predatorspinnas.ytmnd.com/ Batman was following the injured Predator by following his blood trail and found him and proceeded to finish him off with a louisville slugger.

Then the other Preds showed up and took him away like they do in the movies.

Jose123
Batman was following the injured Predator by following his blood trail and founded him and proceeded to finish him off with a louisville slugger.

Then the other Preds showed up and took him away like they do in the movies.

He knocked him out with a Bat? even injured it should take something tougher than that to knock him out.

How was he injured in the first place?

snoopdogg
He knocked him out with a Bat? even injured it should take something tougher than that to knock him out.

How was he injured in the first place? He didn't knock him out I guess. He just beat the crap out of him with it. Then the elders showed up and he had to kill himself cause he lost to Batman.

Jose123
He didn't knock him out. He just beat the crap out of him with it. Then the elders showed up and he had to kill himself cause he lost to Batman.

But how was he injured in the first place?

snoopdogg
But how was he injured in the first place? If my memory serves me correctly Batman hit him with a Batarang and Alfred shot him with a gun I think.

Jose123
If my memory serves me correctly Batman hit him with a Batarang and Alfred shot him with a gun I think.

Doesn't sound like something that can take him down or even bother him. They taken gun rounds the chest and stil manged to jump and run around without seeming to slow down.

But i'll let it go because it's Batman.

snoopdogg
Doesn't sound like something that can take him down or even bother him. They taken gun rounds the chest and stil manged to jump and run around without seeming to slow down.

But i'll let it go because it's Batman. Now that I think about it it was a shotgun that Alfred shot him in the chest with.

And Batman did not hit him with a Batarang it was a tranquilizer of some kind he designed.

jgiant
Any questions about batman can all be answered with two words...

GODSCRIBE
predator 10/10 (with no prep)

Jose123
Now that I think about it it was a shotgun that Alfred shot him in the chest with.

And Batman did not hit him with a Batarang it was a tranquilizer of some kind he designed.

I guess that would take him down. Shotgun to the chest mixed in with tranquilizer.

But then you have to ask the question how did a human Tranquilizer affect an alien species who doesn't even have the same type of blood that we do?....

It's better not to think about it.

braz

But i'll let it go because it's Batman.

yea, i mean hes beaten superman str8 up h2h eek! while supes has unlimited strength and invulnerability laughing ....right... see thats y i like movie batman(preferabely Batman Begins) more than comic/JLA batman, cuz hes a more street-level, believable batman rather than this 'superhero' with no superpowers

GODSCRIBE
The absurdity of DC is bewildering to say the least.

Sixth_Winged
If Danny Glover could do it, i doubt it Punisher can't youpi

braz
glover got killed

Sixth_Winged
glover got killed

after he raped a Predator pimp

braz
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
after he raped a Predator pimp

lol hmm i dont think that would be possible laughing

Dethbyhashi
First of all Predator 2 sucks and Danny Glover can rot in hell for all I care. I think predator would beat Punisher but Punisher would make i t a good fight

braz
^yea he would, but still, he'd go down i mean c'mon its predator, he took down all those special ops green berets, and thats like what the punisher is

jgiant
^yea he would, but still, he'd go down i mean c'mon its predator, he took down all those special ops green berets, and thats like what the punisher is Don't compare a special ops green beret to punisher...punisher is much more experienced then all of them put together...in the movie that is...

braz
ur right, hes like one of the best ones like arnie, except hes even better than him, but still would get beaten by predator in a normal, fair fight where neither one of them can use prep

jgiant
ur right, hes like one of the best ones like arnie, except hes even better than him, but still would get beaten by predator in a normal, fair fight where neither one of them can use prep Ok...but pun would win a few times...

grey fox
I dont give a damn what anyone say's Punisher get's PWND .

Better tech , better endurance , better strength . Better everything.....

Jose123
Originally posted by grey fox

And invisibility. don't forget about that that.

braz
^word

jgiant
Not totally invisible..

Jose123
Not totally invisible..

He is if he's not moving. and if even when he is moving all that can be seen is a shimmer and a slight distortion of light

Tassadar
Batman taking down a predator in h2h is bullsh1t, the governator slugged a newbie pred as hard as he could and the pred laughed at it, and Ahhnolld would beat that little girlie man who walks around in a bat suit
The Punisher doesnt really have a standard weapon set, so Ill just assume gets and m16 and colt 45s with extra ammo and some grenades, with which he will probly lose the majority

roughrider
No doubt, Punisher is as good as Arnold, and probably better. Frank finds a way to take out the ugly mother-f**ker. stick out tongue

braz
Originally posted by roughrider
No doubt, Punisher is as good as Arnold, and probably better. Frank finds a way to take out the ugly mother-f**ker. stick out tongue

the Predator was playing with Ahnold and his prey, and just testing them, then let it get out of hand and ended up getting trapped and having to self-destruct himself. he wont do that to Frank. a full blood-lusted warrior-class pred would wipe out The Punisher. easy. one plasma blast from the ol' shoulder cannon and Frank's history, and a new skull for preds collection.

roughrider
If Batman can find a way to best a Predator, I think Frank can too.

Milkie
That was actually Non-Canon.

Anybody got scans of The Alien Vs. Predator comic?

braz
yes

Robtard
If Arnold playing a special forces guy can beat a Predator and Danny Glover playing a detective can beat a Predator I am certain the Punisher can take one out too.

Oh, who ever said Danny Glover died in 'Predator 2' is wrong, he lives and is rewarded a civil war pistol by the elder Predator after he kill the Predator that was stalking him.

Milkie
Actually it was from The Revolutionary War

Jyppe
Punisher has a chance. I'm not sure which weapons he carries around, but Mac's rifle round went straigth through Predator's leg in 'Predator'. This tells us they're not so tough after all.

Of course their armor can withstand a lot, but this specific predator didnt wear much armor. Btw, it doesnt really matter who Predator is against, if they dont know who they're against.

In The AvP comics, the Predators were god like, they could take out thousands of weak, insect like Aliens without an effort. Exactly why most people don't consider the A/P comics as cannon, but the movies. And the movies only. I'm not so sure about this forum though, as it's a comic book forum. Bit off topic though, but I know my Aliens and Predators wink

Darth Martin
hehehe...showdown
wink
a standard warrior-class predator like the one off the original predator in 1987 with acid resistant wrist blades, net laucher, combistick, smart disk, shoulder plasma caster, and the burner(a hand-held flamethrower)
vs The Punisher with his standard arsenal of weapons

I thought that the one in the movie had the best speed and agility shown out of all of them. If they don't stall and go for the kill right away than predator owns punisher all the way.

acid resistant claws: cut through anything (like adamantium).

net launcher: if shot punisher can't get out and the more he struggle the tighter it get.

combistick: thrown

you already know what the other weapons like the plasma caster and the burner could do.

MattDay
Yea the predators were more entertaining in the comics than from the film, but what do you expect from an alien biased director huh?

besides the predator not being a cocky **** like they do in the movies will kill frank, he got weapons yea great, the predator was stalking a team of green berets with a mini gunner, plus shit loads of other guns, frank couldnt take all them on but the predator did and almost won until it thought to toy with the last one (arnold)

And to say frank is better than arnie is very argueable lol, because he's more a ledgend than frank and dutch from the movie was one hard mother fcuker with a lot of experience, he picked up the back of a truck if i remember correctly. frank would atleast struggle soo much he'd shit himself lifting that.

joeyleather
predator-definitley

Big Sexy
It depends. People assume because Arnold won that so would Punisher. Thats faulty because Pred was toying with his. If he perceives frank as a real threat. Franks in trouble.

Robtard
Originally posted by Milkie
Actually it was from The Revolutionary War

Actually. we're both wrong. Ths pistol was dated 1715, I incorrectly remembered it as being 1880's.

Milkie
Does really f*ckin matter?

Robtard
Does really f*ckin matter?

You tell me? You took the time to try and correct me in the first place...

Milkie
Well you took the time to try and correct me... you did the deed last so tell me...

Darth Martin
I wonder how well deathstroke would do against a predator with no prep.

Milkie
Create a thread. It would get more post then this one.

grey fox
Punisher dies BADLY . Judge dread is basically a futuristic punisher, and he still only JUST beat the predator . Not only that but the predator was dying anyway .

Robtard
Well you took the time to try and correct me... you did the deed last so tell me...

1) I DID correct you
2) It was a response to your orginal retort

But no, it doesn't really matter to the thread.

batdude123
Predator wins.

bherrle
Predator. Castle isn't all that tough, really... and the only reason Batman beat a Predator was because he designed a special suit with which he would see Predator. He also had body armor.

He also analyzed the Predator's blood and designed a tranquilizer to weaken him. AND Alfred shot him in the chest with an elephant gun.

In their first fight, with no real prep, Batman got his a$$ whooped and nearly died.

diabloman
the predator from alien vs predator would kill punisher.

Tassadar
Originally posted by diabloman
the predator from alien vs predator would kill punisher.

If you mean the movie one, your an idiot, cuz those preds were the weakest ones ever shown, they didnt even go in sufficiently armed, they would beat him in h2h, at range Frank would pwn them 10000000000000000000000000000000000/10
That was the single worst crossover ever made (beside Vampires versus Zombie) and didnt do justice at all to the novels, comics, and especially the games

diabloman
Originally posted by Tassadar
If you mean the movie one, your an idiot, cuz those preds were the weakest ones ever shown, they didnt even go in sufficiently armed, they would beat him in h2h, at range Frank would pwn them 10000000000000000000000000000000000/10
That was the single worst crossover ever made (beside Vampires versus Zombie) and didnt do justice at all to the novels, comics, and especially the games you wherent in that movie so no the movie doesnt suck big grin

Darth Martin
I know right the batman got punked, really just accept that fact that there is only one batman and there is a whole race of predators.

On punisher's part with prep or not he has nothing that can stand up to any of predators weaponry.Wether it be blade or energy.His gear is practically indestructible.

Darth Martin
Also considering the yautja honorary system it is unlikely predator would like cloak on and take pot shots from a tree or a building. He would most likely take punisher in hand to hand, and we all know who wins their.

Milkie
This Is What Will Happen To Punisher

http://lolzing.com/albums/GIFsMthruZ/StarshipTroopers.gif

JohnnyDo3
Frank will kill the predator hell the predator can't even kill arnie the governator and danny glover

JohnnyDo3
Bullshit this is what's going to happen to pussyface if he messes with punisher

Soljer
Predator, 10/10. Castle doesn't stand a chance.

JohnnyDo3
come on Punisher killed the whole marvel universe and ur telling me he can't beat this ugly muthaf*cker?

Soljer
If you are seriously using that as an argument...you're a bigger Punisher Fanboy than Capt it up is a Wolverine fanboy. And HE was arguing that Wolverine could take Wonder Woman....

magneto1992
Punisher 5/10 with prep
without it Predator 10000000000000000/10

MightyEInherjar
Yautja 17/20

Anaconda King
Originally posted by roughrider
If Batman can find a way to best a Predator, I think Frank can too. no batman cant kill a predator but in the comics he did but i doubt it

Anaconda King
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Bullshit this is what's going to happen to pussyface if he messes with punisher wow thats real funny, predator would have frankie boys head on a silver platter

Anaconda King
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Frank will kill the predator hell the predator can't even kill arnie the governator and danny glover first of all pred had chances to kill them right on the spot he could killed dutch but danny glover outsmarted the pred which was pretty much staged anyway

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by grey fox

Key phraze in big letters

Jyppe
I didn't find it that big problem that the Aliens killed couple of Predator in the AvP Movie, as movie Aliens are LOT better than Comic Aliens. Movie Aliens and Predators are more realistic than the comic ones.

Having no effective weapons at their disposal was part of the hunt, they were unblooded, but they still easily had enough skill to slaughter those humans...

--

Punisher loses everytime..

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Jyppe
I didn't find it that big problem that the Aliens killed couple of Predator in the AvP Movie, as movie Aliens are LOT better than Comic Aliens. Movie Aliens and Predators are more realistic than the comic ones.

Having no effective weapons at their disposal was part of the hunt, they were unblooded, but they still easily had enough skill to slaughter those humans...

--

Punisher loses everytime..

I wouldn't say everytime, he'd probably win 1/10. Depends on the pred too.

Darth Martin
Ummm, the only way Batman won against the pred was plot device(PIS/CIS). He had prep, help, and was an inch away freom death when it was over.

newyorkcares
I think Punisher would be in for the fight of his life, but in the end, he'd probs take it .Dont forget Ahnold took him primitive weapons,covered in mud. I think in the urban jungle, with all his tactics and heavy weapons, predator is gonna get a few shot in , frank is gonna be a mess,but in the end , A full belt of m-60 hollow points are gonna tear predator a new one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.