SSJ3 Goku,Shin Akuma, Evil(Dark) Ryu Vs Superman,Hulk,Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
All these crazy strong people Vs the other crazy strong people

Who wins

Cyber Ninja
shock

shin_remy
this is a good one!!

they are all strong, but i went for the team of goku, akuma, evil ryu

they have KI and others not, they can shoot BIG Beams and stuff and are fast

the other team, well they can only fight and are not fast

swedish_bum
Originally posted by shin_remy
this is a good one!!

the other team, well they can only fight and are not fast Ha ha! so true, i totally agre...

Cyber Ninja
I say superman and Doomsday takes them all shifty

Jose123
Well since Doomsday can't die permanently and he comes back from death stronger then the thing that killed him I'll give it to the team with doomsday.

And who said Superman and doomsday aren't that fast?

Superman has kept up with the Flash in races. The Freaking Flash.
Doomsday has managed to land continuous hits on Superman.

Jose123
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
I say superman and Doomsday takes them all shifty

You'd be right.

supremthor
this goes to the cmoics team. let me give the reason why. the strongest person in the first group is goku and that goes without saying. and goku is in no way faster then superman or Doomsday if you read the manga you would no why if you havent dont compare the anime. the anime never made sense. goku can blow up planets superman,hulk,doomsday can move and punch planets. ryu and akuma cant do anything at all to doomsday and superman and even hulk. so this fight is realy goku vs superman,hulk,doomsday

John Bak'or
this is a good one!!

the other team, well they can only fight and are not fast
are u seriously brain dead. supes can travel the world in 1 second. doomsday is fast enough to keep pace and the hulk is not as slow as u might think. he can run the speed of a sports car(200-300mph) and can jump the china sea in 5 seconds flat and all are incredibly powerful (doomsday kills supes, supes has moved the moon and the hulk has lifted a 150 000 000 tonne mountain)Above all they are all for the most part invincuble, so there is no way that that goku, akuma, and dark rhu could even take on hulk let alone doomsday and supes

John Bak'or
worst case scenario supes and dooms falls asleep while hulk use dark rhu goku and akuma as basketballs to play shootouts by himself.

best case scenario they all play shootouts together wink

shin_remy
they have NO KI don't you guys know what that means or somthing, they can ONLY FIGHT!!!!!!!!! Goku, akuma, evil ryu can make distance between them, they cannot come close

The Hulk team are fighting machines, but goku's speed, strenght, KI is further then the others. I wanna see Hulk survive the SHUN-GOKU-SATSU!!!!!! ..............RRRRRRRRRRR...............NOT!!!!!!!!!!

(this is a good thread)

Jose123
they have NO KI don't you guys know what that means or somthing, they can ONLY FIGHT!!!!!!!!! Goku, akuma, evil ryu can make distance between them, they cannot come close

The Hulk team are fighting machines, but goku's speed, strength, KI is further then the others. I wanna see Hulk survive the SHUN-GOKU-SATSU!!!!!! ..............RRRRRRRRRRR...............NOT!!!!!!!!!!

(this is a good thread)

Hulks healing factor is probably the greatest in the marvel universe.

he can survive several nuclear explosions. he can revive himself from just a chard skeleton. I think he can survive KI blast.

Who cares if they don't have ki. The goku team doesn't have invulnerability or the Super strength on par with the three or a healing factor or Heat vision that can get stronger and hotter then the sun . Ryu and akuma are dead weight. goku is the only one who can do anything to them.

And if goku somehow manages to beat and kill Doomsday who is just as fast as superman and just as strong then Doomsday would just come back to life stronger then the thing that killed it. Thats right stronger then the Ki blast stronger then Goku.

shin_remy
hhhmm you got a good point Jose123!!

but still, what will hulk do against a SHUN GOKU SATSU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

answer that!!, same as for superman! akuma and goku are more deadlier then the other 3

i still go for the team for goku but i have my doubts smile

Jose123
hhhmm you got a good point Jose123!!

but still, what will hulk do against a SHUN GOKU SATSU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

answer that!!, same as for superman! akuma and goku are more deadlier then the other 3

i still go for the team for goku but i have my doubts smile

What will he do against being hit with the SHUN GOKU SATSU?

He will heal. Like he always does. Because he's the Hulk. Superman will shrug it off the guy shrugs off Nukes without even suffering a scratch. Doomsday will either shrug it off or die then come back to life immune to it.

Goku is the only one who seems to be a threat. With his flight strength and ki attacks he can do some serious damage before going down.

Akuma? i don't know how strong or fast he is or how durable. But if tries to hit Superman hell get
a. Speed Blitz into a pulp. b. Heat visioned into human plasma. C. knocked unconscious with a hit.

Any damage done to doomsday would just be healed. If anyone of them actually managed to hurt or kill him he would just revive stronger then them.

And how are they deadlier then doomsday,hulk,and Superman?

shin_remy
dude whahahah you don't know what shun goku satsu is don't you????

with the shun goku satsu, akuma send you to hell and every hit you see is a demon, you put to dead instantly. there is a risk about that attack and that is that the user can be attacked by the demons too.

once grapped, there is no escape, youre dead, but i see that doomsday can come back soo....

akuma is stronger then you think. And goku can take superman, i just know, hes speed against the speeds of superman whahahahaha what a lol

only doonsday is a thread!! cause he can come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back

Jose123
dude whahahah you don't know what shun goku satsu is don't you????

with the shun goku satsu, akuma send you to hell and every hit you see is a demon, you put to dead instantly. there is a risk about that attack and that is that the user can be attacked by the demons too.

once grapped, there is no escape, youre dead, but i see that doomsday can come back soo....

akuma is stronger then you think. And goku can take superman, i just know, hes speed against the speeds of superman whahahahaha what a lol

only doonsday is a thread!! cause he can come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back, and come back

Hulk would heal from it. Die and then heal back up. Doomsday would come back no matter what. Superman would most likely die or start fighting the demons himself and free himself who knows he is Superman.

How strong is Akuma? does he have invulnerability? or a healing factor?

shin_remy
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DREAM ON BOY!!!!

first go and learn the powers of AKUMA and THEN come back!!!

but anyhow ssj 3 goku will destroy supermanafter a long battle
have i right or not ? yeah i thought soo

Jose123
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DREAM ON BOY!!!!

first go and learn the powers of AKUMA and THEN come back!!!

but anyhow ssj 3 goku will destroy supermanafter a long battle
have i right or not ? yeah i thought soo

dream on what? The Hulk dieing then healing? He has done it. The doomsday dieing then growing immune to it? he can do it. Goku still has to face off against Doomsday and Superman. Goku puts up a good fight put he goes down.

Akuma still has to face off against Doomsday and the hulk. He goes down.

id369
Shin Akuma and Ryu take on Hulk

Superman and Doomsday take on Goku.

Um Comic characters take this one as far as I know.

Cyber Ninja
First off if doomsday dies once, then he looses by kmc vs rules...once he is dead he is not allowed o come back to life.

Jose123
First off if doomsday dies once, then he looses by kmc vs rules...once he is dead he is not allowed o come back to life.

So it's no deaths now? Then why did you put someone like doomsday who's whole shtick is to die and come back stronger in a match in the first place?

Did you forget to add it or did you simply see that Goku and and the rest would lose so you decided to change it at the last minute?

Anyway No matter Doomsday Still has died enough times to make him resistant to the Sun and superman and yadda yadda yadda yadda.Etc etc etc ....

Doomsday and Superman still stump a mud hole in Goku before he can do any serious damage.

Hulk smashes Ryu and Akuma.

Cyber Ninja
I say they do win but I am saying doomsday was never allowed to come back in mid match after death which counts as a loss..so once he is out...he is out or Goku comes back from other world or akuma wishes him back with the dragon balls.

Jose123
I say they do win but I am saying doomsday was never allowed to come back in mid match after death which counts as a loss..so once he is out...he is out or Goku comes back from other world or akuma wishes him back with the dragon balls.

Alright I get ya. But Him coming back to life is part of his powers it's who he is. like wolverine and his healing factor.

But if your not alowing it then all right. I still think The Comic team would win. doomsday has alredy died to many times and has grown to strong allready. he doesn't even need to die when facing goku.

Cyber Ninja
that power is cheap thouigh like doomsday vs everyone stronger than him...he dies....and comes back until he wins....cheap...well yeah...I think the comic team should win...not as easy as soem may think though.

bean_machine
Well Doomsday is already immune to all energy (because of the radiant) and all physical attacks (because of supes) so what would goku, akuma, or ryu do to doomsday to kill him?

id369
Will Demons Rage work on DD or Hulk, If not then Akuma and Ryu have no chance of wining.

And SS3 Goku vs Superman has bien debated before. Superman is clearly superior to SS3 Goku.

Pre Crisis Supes can take all of them on by himself thou.

bean_machine
true that pc supes would ko them in seconds

John Bak'or
Originally posted by bean_machine
SOOO true that pc supes would snap them in seconds
too true and anyways some demon rage thing wont work hulk has a faster regeneration than anything in the universe, doomsday has been beaten by enough people for him to become immortal against anything. and just for the record pc supes could travel the world in 1sec flat. ALOT faster than goku and it HAS been discused before supes could kill goku in a billion ways before he could blink.
E-nough said

Tha C-Master
SF and goku team loses, however I've always been more or less curious what a raging demon would do to the hulk (mind, body, and soul)...

bean_machine
PC Supes will sneeze them out of existance.

John Bak'or
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
SF and goku team loses, however I've always been more or less curious what a raging demon would do to the hulk (mind, body, and soul)...
hmm body regenarates, mind gets angrier and soul get p*ssed off beyond belief. happy? smile

shin_remy
whahahaha lol laughing

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by John Bak'or
hmm body regenarates, mind gets angrier and soul get p*ssed off beyond belief. happy? smile His mind is being attacked, and I doubt his soul would be pissed off... but like I said its mere speculatory remarks.

John Bak'or
His mind is being attacked, and I doubt his soul would be pissed off... but like I said its mere speculatory remarks.
yah i get wat u mean. wat I meant tho was that hulks mind and soul and made up of different variantion of hulk (mindless hulk, grey hulk, devil hulk and so on). if one of those parts would be attacked by demon rage thing another part of the hulk would emerge and continue the fight while the other part healed.

dvampire
Team Superman wins.

John Bak'or
yes they do

supremthor
that easy anime team go down

Hit_and_Miss
Akuma and ryu get owned hard... As SF is very weak compared to hulk..

Goku could kill the hulk and doomsday... hulks regen is like cells.. goku could easy kill cells regen with his kamehamedump...

Ends up being supes vs goku.... (See supes vs goku thread)
But IMO... Goku would win "IF" his power was as powerful as the storys made out..(I.E a power lvl of 20,000 could distroy a planet... A SSJ3 should be able to wipe the universe aside... a lvl 2000 was imune to bullets and shells... Yet goku can hurt himself falling over....) ranging Gokus true power is near impossible...

But supes has more material backpatting him... and has pulled off some feats that shouldn't happen...

Tough choice...

Black Adam
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Akuma and ryu get owned hard... As SF is very weak compared to hulk..

Goku could kill the hulk and doomsday... hulks regen is like cells.. goku could easy kill cells regen with his kamehamedump...

Ends up being supes vs goku.... (See supes vs goku thread)
But IMO... Goku would win "IF" his power was as powerful as the storys made out..(I.E a power lvl of 20,000 could distroy a planet... A SSJ3 should be able to wipe the universe aside... a lvl 2000 was imune to bullets and shells... Yet goku can hurt himself falling over....) ranging Gokus true power is near impossible...

But supes has more material backpatting him... and has pulled off some feats that shouldn't happen...

Tough choice...

Forgot the fact that doomsday can't really die and that he's basically become immune to all energy and physical attacks huh?

doomsday is all you need to take the rest of the anime/game team out.

Hit_and_Miss
goku IT him into space/hell....

case closed...

Black Adam
goku IT him into space/hell....

case closed...

i think you mean hit.

Goku can't knock him anywhere to begin with since he's already become immune to supse most powerful hits. And his speed is at least equal to supse.

He ain't hitting anything to space./hell

Doomsday wins by himself. Case closed.

Hit_and_Miss
Instant Transmition...

I think I can spell HIT....

Don't re-use my lines... Its just doesn't work... Its stale and old...

Cyber Ninja
dooms day can not come back from the dead in this match. kmc rules.

Black Adam
dooms day can not come back from the dead in this match. kmc rules.

it really doesn't matter since there is nothing Goku can do to harm him.

Black Adam
Instant Transmition...

I think I can spell HIT....

Don't re-use my lines... Its just doesn't work... Its stale and old...

he then gets backhanded by Doomsday

bean_machine
like I said before doomsday is immune to all energy attacks and physical attacks. so what would goku do to him?

John Bak'or
true goku is all enegy and physical attacks nothing else supes doomsday can breth in space the others cant so supes and doomsday flies goku dark ryu and akuma through space until they die.

bean_machine
Post Crisis supes feats

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=384145&highlight=superman+feats

Pre is much much stronger.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by John Bak'or
true goku is all enegy and physical attacks nothing else supes doomsday can breth in space the others cant so supes and doomsday flies goku dark ryu and akuma through space until they die.

goku can just IT them to hell... or IT himself back onto the planet...

John Bak'or
then hulk can deal with him until doomsaday and supes come back.

Hit_and_Miss
I think the kamehamedump would vaperise hulk....

Black Adam
goku can just IT them to hell... or IT himself back onto the planet...

Not really. He gets speed blitz and killed by doomsday and supse long before that.

Black Adam
I think the kamehamedump would vaperise hulk....

Not before doomsday and supse stomp him out of existence.

Hit_and_Miss
once goku ITs him to hell hows he going to come back??? unless he gets wished Goku is the only one who can do that...(mortal anyways)

Goku only needs to touch them and he can teleport them... and supes can go faster then goku in the atmosphere of earth anyways...

I'm not getting into a goku vs supes argument... Cause this is what this thread is getting to... goku could beat doomsday...

shin_remy
@ Hit and Miss

you are a fuking moran!!!!!!

sf is weak and he would kill the hole team by his self. pfffffff

yeah right

get over it man!!!!!!!!! Goku isn't the best you know!!!

i don't know anymore who wins cause :

both teams have a change to win!!

all the speciality's they all have makes it tough. But Doomsday is one tough dude and superman too.!!!

Black Adam
once goku ITs him to hell hows he going to come back??? unless he gets wished Goku is the only one who can do that...(mortal anyways)

Goku only needs to touch them and he can teleport them... and supes can go faster then goku in the atmosphere of earth anyways...

I'm not getting into a goku vs supes argument... Cause this is what this thread is getting to... goku could beat doomsday...

Supse is faster period. Doomsday is just as fast.

Doomsday knocks his head off before he can ever do anything.

shin_remy
all the fighters off both teams have special ability's that makes it tough

but there is always one winner and one loser!!!!!!

im not going to say who wins anymore cause i know what they all can. cool

Hit_and_Miss
@ Hit and Miss
you are a fuking moran!!!!!!
sf is weak and he would kill the hole team by his self. pfffffff
yeah right
get over it man!!!!!!!!! Goku isn't the best you know!!!
i don't know anymore who wins cause :
both teams have a change to win!!

all the speciality's they all have makes it tough. But Doomsday is one tough dude and superman too.!!!

WTF! Your are talking about 2 chars who best feat is the distruction of a astroid.. And thats PIS...

Goku can destroy worlds... Hulk is probaby the next weakest... Doomday and supes are far above him.... Goku is some where between Hulk and above supes... Not sure where as hes inconsitant..

Your a fanboy.... SF chars can't do jack against any here...

John Bak'or
lol ur stupid. the hulk will heal from gokus kamehamething like he always does. doomsday is invunerable to all attacks that goku can unleash upon him and supes is faster and stronger than goku could possibly imagine. supes team takes this with ease.

Hit_and_Miss
hulk is not immortal.... kamehamedump can blow up planets... Hulk could not live in space... Goku could just IT to another planet...

Don't insult me... It doesn't work, considering your a n00b you should be more respectful to members who have been here longer...

shin_remy
WTF! Your are talking about 2 chars who best feat is the distruction of a astroid.. And thats PIS...

Goku can destroy worlds... Hulk is probaby the next weakest... Doomday and supes are far above him.... Goku is some where between Hulk and above supes... Not sure where as hes inconsitant..

Your a fanboy.... SF chars can't do jack against any here...

shut your mouth!!

1. the team of goku has firepower and are better in hand combat.
2. the Hulk can heal!!!!!!!
3. only thing that can kill superman is that green thing( i don't know the name)
4. i wanna see Hulk or the other members survive the shun goku satsu!!
5. doomsday can against every physic or energy blast!!

think first. every team has a change of winning. if doomsday can come back from dead and become stronger then the thing that killed him alright then his teams win. but the rules are. DEAD IS DEAD AND COME NOT BACK

Defeat is Defeat!!!!!!!!! so every team has a change of winning !!!!

soo that easy would it not be to dudge who wins!!!! Goku isn't that special!!!!!!

Hit_and_Miss
lol... Supes survived a double black hole... doomsday would revive... and hulk, best best best case.. he dies... More realisticaly hes down for a few secs....

Listen... Its ok to love ryu and ken... they are great chars.. But they are nothing in the marvel/DC/DBZ worlds.. thinking SF chars can step to any one here makes you a fanboy... They simply don't have the feats that the others do...

Supes can be beaten by other means then just kryptonite, while it is his main weakness its not "the be all and end all"

You should try thinking... Goku is the only hope for that team.. and even then its a long hope.. while there might be a way for him to win (best case) more likey he will lose...

Then again... Your a tridozer... none of that made any sense to you...

shin_remy
lol... Supes survived a double black hole... doomsday would revive... and hulk, best best best case.. he dies... More realisticaly hes down for a few secs....

Listen... Its ok to love ryu and ken... they are great chars.. But they are nothing in the marvel/DC/DBZ worlds.. thinking SF chars can step to any one here makes you a fanboy... They simply don't have the feats that the others do...

Supes can be beaten by other means then just kryptonite, while it is his main weakness its not "the be all and end all"

You should try thinking... Goku is the only hope for that team.. and even then its a long hope.. while there might be a way for him to win (best case) more likey he will lose...

Then again... Your a tridozer... none of that made any sense to you...

whahaahah you don't know the sf universe so wel. That's why is said : i want to see them survive the SHUN GOKU SATSU.

vieze kutkneus, jij weet niets van street fighter af of van de wereld. pfff shin akuma zit zwaaaar boven een aantal andere.

Shin Akuma has even much hope as Goku against them. Hulk and superman against a shun goku satsu. Dude even Goku would'nt survive it. You and your goku shit. It doens't Harm Doomsday. DONT YOU GET IT

**********!!! you are Dbz fan. Dude i have more fightinggames and anime then you can dream of!!!!! I don't only linke sf !! people may thnk that but that isn't

shin_remy
if i wouldn't say this to you!!!!! enough other people would say the same!!!!

energy blasts and physic attacks won't HARM doomsday, what can Goku do????
think, it is not only being strong!!! Goku has nothing special!! got that

Hit_and_Miss
whahaahah you don't know the sf universe so wel. That's why is said : i want to see them survive the SHUN GOKU SATSU.

vieze kutkneus, jij weet niets van street fighter af of van de wereld. pfff shin akuma zit zwaaaar boven een aantal andere.

Shin Akuma has even much hope as Goku against them. Hulk and superman against a shun goku satsu. Dude even Goku would'nt survive it. You and your goku shit. It doens't Harm Doomsday. DONT YOU GET IT

**********!!! you are Dbz fan. Dude i have more fightinggames and anime then you can dream of!!!!! I don't only linke sf !! people may thnk that but that isn't

What ever fan boy... Go dream of ryu and akuma some more... There low lvl chars in the marvel/dc/DBZ world...
Goku has been matched up against Ryu and Akuma when he was ssj1... And won in the threads...
some silly 33 hit combo isn't really gonner hit him... Hes much faster then akuma and ryu... No SF char has a chance here....

shin_remy
you still don't get it do you ????

Dude it is NOT of being STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kankerkneus!!!

Goku has nothing special!!! ofcourse he is much igher then akuma and ryu, but dude, akuma makes more change then goku : Shun Goku Satsu.

And yet, you didn't aswer my question :

think, it is not only being strong!!! Goku has nothing special!! got that

Sonic x 20
Don't forget about Akuma's NEW Attack METSU!!!!!!!!! It is just as Powerful as the RAGING DEMON.

Hit_and_Miss
Goku can IT doomsday to hell... as I said before... were you bothering to listen???

shin_remy
how does he do that hit and miss ????

can you give me a reason ??

Stalker 360
supes is uber strong granted not invinceble but strong hulk is stronger and i dont know much of ddoms day but superman is really fast dont think the others have much of a chance

Hit_and_Miss
how does he do that hit and miss ????

can you give me a reason ??

erm.... When he thought cell... he IT'd him straight to the the guys planet....

cause its one of his techniques fool...

Black Adam
Originally posted by Stalker 360
supes is uber strong granted not invinceble but strong hulk is stronger and i dont know much of ddoms day but superman is really fast dont think the others have much of a chance

this handsome young man is Doomsday
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b4/Doomsday.jpg

Superman is stronger then the hulk. Hulk has the potential to become stronger then supse. POTENTIAL if he ever gets Mad and pissed off enough.He hasn't yet. Supse is still stronger. doomsday can't be affected by energy and punches. He's as fast as superman and even stronger then him.

Doomsday knocks Goku's head before he ever has a chance to do IT.

Hit_and_Miss
How fast is Doomsday??

Cyber Ninja
Show pics of doomsdays super speed...can dooms day fly lol. How did superman beat his ass all this tim ethen ?

Sonic x 20
How would the Match Turn Out if they were in a Fusion!!!!!!!!! Surely One Side would Probably have Alot More Trouble then.

shin_remy
hahaha the score is 8-8 50%-50%

and @ hit and miss, LOW to blow up the planet, you think goku would blow up the planet while everyone who he loves is there???

and superman can fly too he would stop him. and if goku blows up the planet how will he survive ??

John Bak'or
fusion huh. hmm, what ever that has anything yto do with the fight, i still go with team superman based on the evidense shown by their incredible feats.
STRENGTH: post crises supeman moved warworld, with its uber powerful engines going against him across the solar system, note that supes energized because he just flew into the sun.
Doomsday: is now stronger than superman because they had both "killed" eachother and doomsday always comes back stronger than what killed him before.
hulk: has braced a 150 000 000 000 tonne mountain on his back.
SPEED:superman and doomsday are roughly the same speed and i think that means theny are both the second fastest people in the DC universe.not too sure on that part though.
the hulk is nowhere near as fast but he can run at 300mph.
DURABILITY: superman, at ground zero, survived a blast equal to a million nuchlear bombs and only got dazed. doomsday is now invunereable to all physical and energy blasts. the hulk had a mountain fall on him and he was completely unfazed.
now that is some good evidense. for more, just see the superman and hulk respect threads.

shin_remy
fushion?? laughing

shin_remy
evil goku roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance

nooooo hahaha that doesn't look cool!!

Goku mixed with dark hadou powers hahaha

Black Adam

Sonic x 20
LOL!!!!!!!!!! Think of a Shin Goku, LOL!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Hit_and_Miss
LOW to blow up the planet, you think goku would blow up the planet while everyone who he loves is there???

and superman can fly too he would stop him. and if goku blows up the planet how will he survive ??

lol... listen n00b as I've said before, goku can IT to other planets... something tells me you just love pressing the post button... Try thinking before posting..

shin_remy
dude you still didn't answer my question!!!

what can goku do against Doomsday!!!!

tell me!! goku won't blow the planet up, yeah he can do it

before he has the change to do it he is stopped by superman!!!

Hit_and_Miss
HUH?? do you read what you type???

No one said goku is fighting in a crowd of people... Just like supes can't use his full speed then huh??? cause he doesn't want to damage the planet???
I would take goku 1 sec to IT to doom and it him to hell and back...
remember its called INSTANT.. not "slow as shit"....

Still I'm not arguing that goku could win... I was pointing out that this fight might as well be Goku vs doom/supes/hulk....

Cyber Ninja
I am pretty sure goku could whoop the Hulks ass.

Black Adam
I am pretty sure goku could whoop the Hulks ass.

well yeah.

bean_machine
well if goku uses instant transmission to transmit an opponent out of the battlefield, then he is leaving the arena on purpose, of his own free will, so he is technically forfeiting, right? That leaves ryu and akuma to fight the other two opponents and they will get pwned.

Hit_and_Miss
technicaly he can IT them all at once if he touches them... So he could n00b a win...

Cyber Ninja
The others do distraction. Unless uperman wants to go all out and destroy his team mates by accident.

Black Adam
The others do distraction. Unless uperman wants to go all out and destroy his team mates by accident.

going all out won't effect Doomsday. he's already been killed by supse and come back. so he's immune to his strenght and powers.

Hulk wont be affected that much with his healing factor.

Magee
Honestly Goku could vapourize Doomsday with a powerful Kamehameha. As he has never come into contact with a being with such powerful energy attacks, he aint gonna have an immunity to it hence bye bye doomsday. Akuma and Ryu are really non-factors in this fight so once again we have a Goku vs Superman match up roll eyes (sarcastic)

bean_machine
Doomsday is immune to all energy attacks. It doesn't matter how powerful the blast is. He was killed by a being of pure energy. In DC even majic is a form of energy so even magic wont work on him either.

Strenght of attacks doesn't matter its about the type of attack used. Once you kill him with one kind of attack he's immune to it no matter what.

1) Doomsday is immune to all energy
2) and all magic as defined by DCU
3) and all forms of physical attacks

Goku is all about physical contact and energy blasts, so he cant do shit to Doomsday.

And its not like Supes, Doomsday and the Hulk are all going to be huddled toguether for Goku to touch all at the same time, so he can't IT them all out.

PC supes will just sneeze ryu, akuma and goku out of existance before they even have a chance to think. Supes sneezed a galaxy out of existance.

It takes time for Goku to gather the energy to destroy a planet. Supes just needs to sneexe. Superman can sneeze instantly which is much faster than goku taking time to gather energy.

A supercharged superman can easily push against a force of 200 quintillion tons of force.

How much force can goku push against???

John Bak'or
sing it brother!!! team superman takes this. the only way goku is gonna IT anyone is being clobbered over the head by them. i can see this in 3 ways.
1.doomsday takes them all on. being immortal to practically everything, he'll win easy.
2. supes does a mega heat vison that'll melt the lot of them.
3. hulk does onslaught punch on goku, killing him, and then he takes on ryu and akuma, who are no match for him.

Magee
"Doomsday is immune to all energy attacks. It doesn't matter how powerful the blast is. He was killed by a being of pure energy. In DC even majic is a form of energy so even magic wont work on him either."
Funny how Imperiex vapourized him with one blast...

"PC supes will just sneeze ryu, akuma and goku out of existance before they even have a chance to think. Supes sneezed a galaxy out of existance." Pre-Crisis yes, unless we are using PC supes here then why even bring that up, totally irrelevant.

"How much force can goku push against???" It really is unknown, he has never been shown to have a physical limit and has trained with 200+ tons on his limbs in a normal state.

shin_remy
SHUN GOKU SATSU!!!!!!!!!!

Kills superman and Hulk, doomsday i don't know

it is not of being strong

and is the speciality's they have. ryu and ken are indd not stronger but they have there techniques you see.

Black Adam
SHUN GOKU SATSU!!!!!!!!!!

Kills superman and Hulk, doomsday i don't know

it is not of being strong

and is the speciality's they have. ryu and ken are indd not stronger but they have there techniques you see.

laughing

Thats it Shin_remy has convinced me

SHUN GOKU SATSU!!!!!!!!!! for the win

John Bak'or
loooooooooooooooooool

Hit_and_Miss
laughing I should try debating like a n00b more....

shin_remy
dude you ARE a noob!!

Sonic x 20
LOL!!!!!!!!!

shin_remy
hehe :P

Hit_and_Miss
dude you ARE a noob!!

there laughing at you man... laughing
Your a fanboy plain and simple... Arguing that ryu and akuma are on a lvl with supes hulk and doom.. Its just plain fanboy wetdreamin...laughing out loud

Can you hear it??? *Beep Beep* thats the school bus... and this is your stop newb....

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/owned-31940.jpg

Femi32
Unless Shin Akuma and Evil Ryu have some hidden powers I've never heard about, they're just non-factors. It's really SSJ3 Goku vs. Doomsday, Hulk, and Superman.

Goku can't kill Doomsday. He's not as powerful as Imperiex (who devours galaxies). He'll just get energy feedback.
Superman is stronger, faster, and more durable than Goku. Whatever Goku throws out, Superman can match with his own moon busting strength and heat vision (hotter than the sun).
If Hulk isn't angry enough, he might get KOed or die. But if he is angry enough, he will thunderclap Goku's attacks right back at him.

Team Superman wins unless Goku uses IT for BFR.

Cyber Ninja
Hulk dies.Dooms day gets itmed some where so he looses and superman killes the two streetfighter people then goku matches superman in fighting until goku looses energy sinse he can not maintain his power as high as supes as long as supes can. Supes wins.

John Bak'or
lololol doomsday probably wont touch goku unless its the killing blow, which will pretty much be at the begining. the hulk will heal so he wont die and supes will be supes and win the day

dvampire
Originally posted by Femi32
Unless Shin Akuma and Evil Ryu have some hidden powers I've never heard about, they're just non-factors. It's really SSJ3 Goku vs. Doomsday, Hulk, and Superman.

Goku can't kill Doomsday. He's not as powerful as Imperiex (who devours galaxies). He'll just get energy feedback.
Superman is stronger, faster, and more durable than Goku. Whatever Goku throws out, Superman can match with his own moon busting strength and heat vision (hotter than the sun).
If Hulk isn't angry enough, he might get KOed or die. But if he is angry enough, he will thunderclap Goku's attacks right back at him.

Team Superman wins unless Goku uses IT for BFR.

I agree with this post!

shin_remy
Shun Goku Satsu!!!!!!!!! people!!!!!! THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shun GOKU SATSU SENDS YOU TOOO HELL AND THERE IS NOO ESCAPE WHEN GRAPPED!!!! EVEN GOKU WOULDN"T SURVIVE

GOKU CAN"T HARM DOOMSDAY!!! AKUMA CAN!!!!!

THINK PEOPLE, IT IS NOT ONLY BEING STRONG!!! IT IS THE SPECIALITY'S THEY HAVE!!!

Gouki
Take a chill pill remy.

Hit_and_Miss
Again... Akuma is soo slow that he wouldn't touch anyone...

bean_machine
Well as soon as the match starts then Superman vibrates intangible, he's used this aganst Doomsday to make his attacks useless. Then Supes speedblitzes (Supes made the trip from Earth to Saturn in well under 4 minutes. It takes light 19 minutes) to the top of the arena, legally as far away as he can without technically leaving the battlegrounds for a forfeit, and kills ryu and akuma.

DEATH FROM ABOVE FOR RYU AND AKUMA!!!

Supermans heat vision has the range from the earth to about the moon, and are hotter than the sun. He has telescopic vision that allows him to see across a galaxy. He has pinpoint accuracy from a distance when emmiting his heat vision.

Ryu and Akuma are non factors in this match. They dont have what it takes to harm Supes in any for in any way.

1) INTANGIBLE
2) SPEEDBLITZ
3) HORRID HEAT VISION, DEATH FROM ABOVE

All this seconds into the match.

BYE BYE RYU AND AKUMA.

Anyone who says that Ryu and Akuma stand a chance are worse than Wolveraine fanboys.

Hit_and_Miss
Anyone who says that Ryu and Akuma stand a chance are worse than Wolveraine fanboys.

dude.... You don't need to swear like that...

Magee
Superman ploughed through that moon when he was sundiped so stop bringing that up. The blast that killed Doomsday was nothing special on Imperiex's part, just a simple energy blast one which Goku could easily replicate. This is really just a Goku vs Superman thread, all other members on each team are non-factors tbh wink

shin_remy
yeah youre probaly right Magee

it is Goku vs Superman acctualy confused

Tha C-Master
HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Magee
shifty

Hit_and_Miss
HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Did you here this fanboy rantin bout how great ryu and akuma are??? they really don't know how weak stuff is when compared to marvel and dc... theres only a few game chars that are on any sort of lvl with marvel n DC...

Lol @ fanboys

Tha C-Master
Did you here this fanboy rantin bout how great ryu and akuma are??? they really don't know how weak stuff is when compared to marvel and dc... theres only a few game chars that are on any sort of lvl with marvel n DC...

Lol @ fanboys They beat quite a few guys, but noone top tier... they're stronger than you think, but even I"m not that crazy... a typical twister thread...

Hit_and_Miss
I suppose I have been a little harsh to them.. but like a true fanboy type char they have no values attached to them what soo eva...
How strong are they??? erm... very...
How fast are they??? erm.... very...
How much power have they got? erm.... lots....
Is the best char at his true potential??... nope..
Any idea how much more powerful he can become?.....very...

All the requirements for some fans to dream that ryu at his MAX can destroy the universe...

dvampire
Originally posted by Magee
Superman ploughed through that moon when he was sundiped so stop bringing that up. The blast that killed Doomsday was nothing special on Imperiex's part, just a simple energy blast one which Goku could easily replicate. This is really just a Goku vs Superman thread, all other members on each team are non-factors tbh wink

Superman wasn't sundiped and Imperiex is a cosmic being on Galactus level, Goku's energy blasts doesn't equal nither of there's. confused

And yes this is just another Goku vs. Superman thread! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing smile

shin_remy
@ Hit and Miss

Go wank yourself NOOB

Non are close too the marvel/DC/DBZ universe. You are underestemating them. It is just what C-Master said they can beat a lot of people's asses!!

Superman, and Vegeta, Goku indeed are stronger then anyone of the Sf universe but too say they will lose from Marvel!!!

Lick my Balzz. Have you seen the animes?? you probelay don't know anything of Sf!!

It is indeed a Goku vs Superman thread.

it is just what i said before.

Both teams have changes to WIN!!
Akuma can destroy Hulk and Doomsday with Shun Goku Satsu. Even Superman!!!

So stop putting the Sf universe down!!!!

Hit_and_Miss
LOL @ this newb... You really need some help... then again.. The school bus did hit you real hard a few posts back! laughing

Actualy I've seen all the SF stuff.. Animes/animated series/films.... I know my SF.... Don't call me a n00b when you know soo little yourself..

You have changed your mind soo much this thread Nothing you post can be taken realisticaly..

For akuma to kill anyone with that move he will first have to ask them to stand still for 5mins to pull it off! supes could kill him 1000 times over in the time it takes akuma to pull out that move...

On the whole Your an fanboy... Seriously wake up and stop dreaming...

Black Adam
@ Hit and Miss

Go wank yourself NOOB

Non are close too the marvel/DC/DBZ universe. You are underestemating them. It is just what C-Master said they can beat a lot of people's asses!!

Superman, and Vegeta, Goku indeed are stronger then anyone of the Sf universe but too say they will lose from Marvel!!!

Lick my Balzz. Have you seen the animes?? you probelay don't know anything of Sf!!

It is indeed a Goku vs Superman thread.

it is just what i said before.

There are a lot of people at marvel that can defeat the SF universe.

Silver surfer,Thanos,Gladiator,Thor,Nate grey,Jesus cable,Phoenix,Juggernaut,Dr.strange can all take on the SF universe all by themselves.

Black Bolt can take out all of them by just opening his mouth and saying ahhh!

Guys like

Spider-man can take many of the fighters before they can even land a hit on him,Daredevil can take on many of the low level fighters and so can Wolverine,Cyclops can blast most of them into the next state,Ms.Marvel Can defeat most of the SF universe,Xavier can shut down their minds or make them stop fighting entirely, Colossus can pound them into mush,Nightcrawler can BAMF teleport their heads off before they can even react. Ironman can blast most of them before they even land a hit and even if they do it's not going through his shields or armour. The invisible woman can take out most of the SF universe and they wouldn't even be able to harm her.

Guy like Doom or Richards can take them all out with a single invention they created.

People like franklin richards or the scarlet witch could just manipulate reality and turn everyone in the SF universe into a duck.

bean_machine
Well as soon as the match starts then Superman vibrates intangible, he's used this aganst Doomsday to make his attacks useless. Then Supes speedblitzes (Supes made the trip from Earth to Saturn in well under 4 minutes. It takes light 19 minutes) to the top of the arena, legally as far away as he can without technically leaving the battlegrounds for a forfeit, and kills ryu and akuma.

DEATH FROM ABOVE FOR RYU AND AKUMA!!!

Supermans heat vision has the range from the earth to about the moon, and are hotter than the sun. He has telescopic vision that allows him to see across a galaxy. He has pinpoint accuracy from a distance when emmiting his heat vision.

Ryu and Akuma are non factors in this match. They dont have what it takes to harm Supes in any for in any way.

1) INTANGIBLE
2) SPEEDBLITZ
3) HORRID HEAT VISION, DEATH FROM ABOVE

All this seconds into the match.

BYE BYE RYU AND AKUMA.

Ok I am quoting myself now cause people need to learn to read and accept facts.

About this:

@ Hit and Miss

There is no way tha Akuma can destroy Supes with Shun Goku Satsu. For reasons I stated above in my quote.

Damn SF fanboys.

Supes will destroy Ryu and Akuma in seconds with DEATH FROM ABOVE.
All the feats I stated are for post crisis not pre so he can do everything I posted currently.

shin_remy
like i said

this thread is about Goku vs Superman!!!!!!!!!

the fact is that SF isn't so weak like people believe!!

Sf takes a lot of Marvel out, When Akuma, Oro or Gill comes too their world, the world is destroyed in 3 strikes!!

where is everyone when i need them!! i am debating alone sad

C-Master, Shadow X, Darkstorm Zero, Gouki or anybody!!!

Black Adam
like i said

the fact is that SF isn't so weak like people believe!!

Sf takes a lot of Marvel out, When Akuma, Oro or Gill comes too their world, the world is destroyed in 3 strikes!!

where is everyone when i need them!! i am debating alone sad

C-Master, Shadow X, Darkstorm Zero, Gouki or anybody!!!

You missed the big list of Marvel heroes I gave or you either decide to ignore it.

Xavier or Dr.Strange can pretty much take them all out.

shin_remy
i didn't ignore smile beer

in fact Sf can do the same back

but ontopic :

this thread is about superman vs goku

Hit_and_Miss
Original
like i said

Corrected
like i said after everyone told me I was wrong...

Those guys won't help you as they know how wrong you are... They are not crazy fanboys like you... Maybe C-master... But the rest arnt! laughing out loud

Black Adam
i didn't ignore smile beer

in fact Sf can do the same back

but ontopic :

this thread is about superman vs goku

Sf gets wiped out long before they ever get to do anything.

And your right. This is about Superman vs. goku. Since Akuma and Ryu can't do anything to anyone in this fight.

Hit_and_Miss
they could stain supes suit quite badly... Then goku could jump him when he goes to the laundry mat...

shin_remy
lol

and once again a say this to you !!!!!!!

Look :

The other 4 are Non factors cuase Akuma can take them

but if they are dead, the only 2 are standing are Goku and Superman.

soo Akuma and Ryu can still take the other 2 out, and also the opposite, doomsday and Hulk can kill them, soo even if they lose, they still defeated the other 2!! that is what i meant the hoke time.

both teams have even much changes against each other!!

but the real match is about goku and superman!!!!!!!!

Hit_and_Miss
no.... ryu and akuma get owned hard.... real hard....

shin_remy
damnit

i mean is that

Superman vs Goku..........................the REAL BATTLE

and

Shin Akuma vs Doomsday.....Shin Akuma wins, or doomsday, have even much change
Evil Ryu vs Hulk......Evil Ryu wins, or Hulk wins, have even much change

and even if one of the teammates are killed,

the last and REAL FINAL BATTLE is between goku and Superman.

And i think that Goku wins. ( Can also be superman)

shin_remy
and don't come up with bullshit that they can't win from doomsday or Hulk

the score is well 8 - 8 50% - 50 % so who says that youre right!!!!!

Hit_and_Miss
anyone with half a brain says I'm right...

bean_machine
anyone with half a brain says I'm right...

agreed.

oh no i take it back.
anyone with a tenth of a brain.

bean_machine
Oh and I think hulk can keep at least one opponent at bay with his thunderclap. One of those and ryu or akuma is out.

MadMel
agreed.

oh no i take it back.
anyone with a tenth of a brain.
hahaha lol. hes got u there

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Black Adam
There are a lot of people at marvel that can defeat the SF universe.

Silver surfer,Thanos,Gladiator,Thor,Nate grey,Jesus cable,Phoenix,Juggernaut,Dr.strange can all take on the SF universe all by themselves.

Black Bolt can take out all of them by just opening his mouth and saying ahhh!

Guys like

Spider-man can take many of the fighters before they can even land a hit on him,Daredevil can take on many of the low level fighters and so can Wolverine,Cyclops can blast most of them into the next state,Ms.Marvel Can defeat most of the SF universe,Xavier can shut down their minds or make them stop fighting entirely, Colossus can pound them into mush,Nightcrawler can BAMF teleport their heads off before they can even react. Ironman can blast most of them before they even land a hit and even if they do it's not going through his shields or armour. The invisible woman can take out most of the SF universe and they wouldn't even be able to harm her.

Guy like Doom or Richards can take them all out with a single invention they created.

People like franklin richards or the scarlet witch could just manipulate reality and turn everyone in the SF universe into a duck. Guys on street level aren't doing to much to the main chars of sf... erm

Hit_and_Miss
Guys on street level aren't doing to much to the main chars of sf... erm

Other then akumas aparent distruction of a comet, could you give any values to any SF chars???

Black Adam
Guys on street level aren't doing to much to the main chars of sf... erm

Yes they are. Not all of them are Akuma are they?

you mean to tell me you think someone like Zangief will win against Spider-man or Daredevil?

Or someone like Chun-li?

Tha C-Master
Yes they are. Not all of them are Akuma are they?

you mean to tell me you think someone like Zangief will win against Spider-man or Daredevil?

Or someone like Chun-li? Are you familiar with their feats...

And I mean akuma, ryu, ken, gill, mountain busting power... they are higher than street level... but not celestial or anything... People always come and underrate them on these threads, and yes there are fanboys who overrate them...

shin_remy
akuma destroys things with ease!! The comet he destroy was a third size of the world and he destroyed it with ease. didn't cost him much energy

what i think is that Akuma can destroy the world but he has to use all his powers

In street fighter Alpha you see him talking that if nobody can kill him, he will kill himself together with the world!!

i will post the fight between Mr Karate and Akuma.

i have not mutch time lately but i will post it soon wink

shin_remy
i'm a fanboy so what but that doesn't mean i don't know things of other games

i have so many fightinggames and anime and shit. i know just mutch of that universe

Black Adam
Are you familiar with their feats...

And I mean akuma, ryu, ken, gill, mountain busting power... they are higher than street level... but not celestial or anything... People always come and underrate them on these threads, and yes there are fanboys who overrate them...

All I know of Chun-li and zangief is what I've seen in the Game. So what are there feats?

shin_remy
Chun Li fights like a man.

Her legs are stronger then steel. and she is damn fast

i think she can beat spiderman with Kiko Sho

if spiderman is coming close......Boem, Kiko Sho!!!!!!!!

but the most street fighters have done there mission and are stopped street fighting. There are a few with great strenght and continues with fighting. Akuma, Oro, Gill, M Bison, Ryu, Ken, and more

Black Adam
Chun Li fights like a man.

Her legs are stronger then steel. and she is damn fast

i think she can beat spiderman with Kiko Sho

if spiderman is coming close......Boem, Kiko Sho!!!!!!!!

but the most street fighters have done there mission and are stopped street fighting. There are a few with great strength and continues with fighting. Akuma, Oro, Gill, M Bison, Ryu, Ken, and more

thats not a feat. Spider-man can deal with speedsters and Guys with Super strength greater then his. And energy blasters.

I mean What has Zangief or Chun Li Done that shows they can beat a street leveler like say DD or Spidey.

Tha C-Master
All I know of Chun-li and zangief is what I've seen in the Game. So what are there feats? Ah yes, thats the problem with these matchups... mixed media... people go by bio's, comics, games, movies, and profiles here...

Chun li has destroyed tanks, and balrog owns elephants in a punch... bison has freezed time etc.

Black Adam
Ah yes, thats the problem with these matchups... mixed media... people go by bio's, comics, games, movies, and profiles here...

Chun li has destroyed tanks, and balrog owns elephants in a punch... bison has freezed time etc.

Well Spidey has tossed tanks and held up the sides of buildings And can probably kill an Elephant with his 15 ton force punch.

Daredevil might have a bit more trouble. But he could most probably avoid most attacks by say chun li or Balrog and DD can fight guys like Spider-man and Mr.Hyde. The time frezing thing though is something he can't avoid. I don't think even spider man can beat someone with time freezing powers.

Are all street fighter characters in say Akumas or Bison power range or are they more like say Chun-li and balrog?

Tha C-Master
Well Spidey has tossed tanks and held up the sides of buildings And can probably kill an Elephant with his 15 ton force punch.
He shouldn't toss modern tanks with a class 15 str.

And they lack projectiles, skill, and the ability to amp their chi to superhuman levels...

Daredevil might have a bit more trouble. But he could most probably avoid most attacks by say chun li or Balrog and DD can fight guys like Spider-man and Mr.Hyde. The time frezing thing though is something he can't avoid. I don't think even spider man can beat someone with time freezing powers. But fireballs that bust a mountain... chun li should be able to destroy a city block...

Are all street fighter characters in say Akumas or Bison power range or are they more like say Chun-li and balrog? Chun li and balrog arent' weak, it all depends on the media... but I would say it varies greatly, truly...

shin_remy
indeed

again C-Master nice said!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>