Abbott & Costello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I have all 4 DVD Volumes of these guys! Recently got Africa Screams!!!!! From a dollar store. I love their exciting adventures and they even met the monsters from Universal Studious and by the way it is my favorite theme park along with Island of Adventure - the spidey ride! I like Abbott better for being ridiculously mature arguing with his pal about obvious reasons. Sometimes they get in real trouble but always escape with luck. Do you like these guys? Am I lost in this forum? They were also on TV! laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
this is the LOST forum. blink

redcaped
I truly get lost with these guys laughing

Punker69
You do know "LOST" is a television show right?

redcaped
I've been moved, but just to show my man-side-flexibility. I am here as courtesy but no answers from me on this thread. Kind but not stupid. Hey cheer up, this is with a light tone and a little bit of honesty. No control.

redcaped
Today I've learned something. If my threads move it would remain on both sides which have more viewers. It is a smart and kind solution. Being frustrated about it=wrong, thanks. Okay, about this thread. There is a movie called "Little Giant" when only Costello perfurmes a single role while Abbott is in this movie as part of the cast not as a subject character which I have a very bitter taste of it. a brief jump-there is something on TV everyday that makes me sick, something like "can you repeat the question"...damn it, I hate it-landed. Yes, when we get something unexpected from our favorites it terribly disappoints us.

redcaped
Who's on first? I'm not telling you, I'm asking you who's on first!

redcaped
It would be great having two identical actors playing the role and appear on the credits as person's name+Abbott & person's name+Costello in all the movies. Yes, my idea of remake every single movie they did. The real actors played under a different character's name while being the real actors, now the new actors play always as Abbott & Costello. stick out tongue

Wolfie
The only Abbott & Costello movie I've seen is Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein. I loved it!

redcaped
That's actually my favorite! What about at least a remake of that in holy colors. Ah, this is my weakness, I care too much and I suffer for it.

redcaped
My friend just told me that Jack Black is going to play Costello. I will check the web! Why didn't I check before? Because I am an honest person and I show to care!

masterkit
hehehehe these guys are hilarious

redcaped
I strongly advise Jack Black to use his talents without his own style. The character of Costello is funny but a very different person to what he was on King Kong or Nacho Libre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.