labyrinth of evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth_shady
how did u guys like the book 'labyrinth of evil'?

Council#13
That was an excellent read. i have to say, however, that the Battle of Coruscant was much more different from that of the Clone Wars

General G
the battle was very different, it didnt put the Mace Windu using Force Crush on General Grievous, i liked how descriptive it was, it was a really good book. I read it quite a few times. I wanna get Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader.

DrDoom101
It was pretty good; however i dont understand. I thought those three Jedi in the cartoon shows were protecting the Chancellor. And also, how come on the official site, it said Stass Allie died in ROTS when her speeder was blasted but it was GG who killed her?

Council#13
I have no idea what you said, Dr. Doom101, no offense

Fox4
Originally posted by DrDoom101
It was pretty good; however i dont understand. I thought those three Jedi in the cartoon shows were protecting the Chancellor. And also, how come on the official site, it said Stass Allie died in ROTS when her speeder was blasted but it was GG who killed her? No, that was her cousin, Adi Gallia, Stass was killed when Clone Commander Neyo recieved Order 66 and blasted her and her speeder bike to pieces,you see her death scene in ROTS. wink

Alkaselzer
Indeedy. Adi Gallia gets gutted by Grievous after Grievous crushes Soon Baytes' head with his hand...or something like that. I just read the Obsession comics.

The Battle of Coruscant was very different, but I almost prefer it, except for a few things. The lack of Mace Windu's crushing, for one. But I like that Windu fought him at all. And Grievous slaughtered a LOT of Jedi.

Darth Jello
almost as good as labyrinth of evil, but the structure pisses me off. As far as i'm concerned the book is hazy an apocryphal with Clone Wars being canon

General G
Originally posted by Alkaselzer
And Grievous slaughtered a LOT of Jedi.

I really liked that part of it big grin

Captain REX
And so brutally too...

ladyjedi05
Im reading it now and so far so GOOD!

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Fox4
No, that was her cousin, Adi Gallia, Stass was killed when Clone Commander Neyo recieved Order 66 and blasted her and her speeder bike to pieces,you see her death scene in ROTS. wink wait how come in LOE, it said Stass Allie and Shaak ti were with the chancellor?

Captain REX
Because in LoE, Palpatine doesn't have just Shaak Ti, Foul Moudama, and Corobb protecting him.

He has Shaak Ti, Moudama, Corobb, Stass Allie, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, and two other Jedi.

Shaak Ti and Stass Allie are thrown from a gunship when it's hit by enemy fire. Corobb and Moudama die along with the other two Jedi, and Windu and Fisto are given the slip by Grievous, who lets them think they've thrown him off the top of a hovertrain. Then Shaak moves to assault Grievous while he's coming in while Stass Allie is busy elsewhere, fighting droids, and she's beaten but not killed.

SnakeEyes
I really enjoyed this book. It read just like one of the movies, which is why I liked it so much.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Captain REX
Because in LoE, Palpatine doesn't have just Shaak Ti, Foul Moudama, and Corobb protecting him.

He has Shaak Ti, Moudama, Corobb, Stass Allie, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, and two other Jedi.

Shaak Ti and Stass Allie are thrown from a gunship when it's hit by enemy fire. Corobb and Moudama die along with the other two Jedi, and Windu and Fisto are given the slip by Grievous, who lets them think they've thrown him off the top of a hovertrain. Then Shaak moves to assault Grievous while he's coming in while Stass Allie is busy elsewhere, fighting droids, and she's beaten but not killed. thanks, rex. but were Moudama and Corobb in LOE? I havent read it in a long time. I recall seeing them in the cartoon shows.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by DrDoom101
thanks, rex. but were Moudama and Corobb in LOE? I havent read it in a long time. I recall seeing them in the cartoon shows.

Yes. They just weren't mentioned by name.

Great book. Mace's fight with Grievous on the mono-rail was cool, I'd have loved to have seen it on screen (perhaps including a Grievous POV as he analyses Mace's fighting style).

The bit where Obi-Wan disables the tractor beam and comments that he doesn't expect to do it again was really funny.

One question though; at one point Grievous is sparring with his Magnaguards and it mentions him using Ataro, Shii-Cho, Soresu and Lus-ma. What is Lus-ma?

Council#13
I dunno, but i think it said he knew all the different lightsaber forms, like a Niman user big grin

DrDoom101
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Yes. They just weren't mentioned by name.

Great book. Mace's fight with Grievous on the mono-rail was cool, I'd have loved to have seen it on screen (perhaps including a Grievous POV as he analyses Mace's fighting style).

The bit where Obi-Wan disables the tractor beam and comments that he doesn't expect to do it again was really funny.

One question though; at one point Grievous is sparring with his Magnaguards and it mentions him using Ataro, Shii-Cho, Soresu and Lus-ma. What is Lus-ma? ahh i remember that. It was when dooku was watching him. What page was that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.