eek!!! how fit is richard in pink lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sweet_suga_rich
ello hunniz!!! jus wanna say.. omg how fit is richard fleeshman???
u cud melt chocolate wif his bod!!! mmmm....
big grin
moi is soooooo glad he won soapstar superstar. he's rly talented. likin da pink shirt! stick out tongue
i ifnk roxy was rly good too... incredible voice. has ne1 ever met richard in real lyf? id lurve 2 hear frm uze. neways.. toodle pipz xxxx Happy Dance

jaden101
i think its time for a cull

catf2005
i think hes so fit and so talented 2. i mean he plays piano, guitar, he sings, he acts and hes gorgeuos!!! wat more cud a gal want!!!!!!11 and he luked sooooo gud in the pink shirt!!!!!!

redcaped
hey

catf2005
ME AND MY COUSIN LAURA BOTH THINK THAT HELEN FLANAGAN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY. CUZ SHE GETS 2 KISS HIM. LIKE OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD LOVE 2 DO DAT XXXXXX LV YA RICH XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

fenn88
Catf2005 you do know that most of the time they dont really kiss but she is lucky working with such a talanted boy. I fancy him too but he is extremely talanted.

catf2005
fenn88, im not stupid you no!!!!!!!! she is lucky tho just toget to work with him and be mates wid him getting that close to him wud just be a bonus tho!!!!!
!! lvya rich xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

R.F Is MINE!!
(u cud melt chocolate wif his bod!!! mmmm.... )

And wuldnt ya love 2?!?! rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.