Daredevil vs. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Who will win? The battle is on the rooftops of the Baxter Building. This is Bane w/o symbiote

braz
oh dude, w/o symbiote? Daredevil pwns him then, with it would be a much better fight even though dd would still come out on top

Piedmon
Uhhh.... Symbiote? I think you mean his VENOM?

Incidentally, this is an awesome fight (nobody else seems to realize that post-Venom Bane is actually DEADLIER thanks to his improved speed and training from the League of Assassins). I say Daredevil would come out on top, more because he's the good guy than anything else, but still awesome.

Dethbyhashi
I might have to say Bane on this one he's at least the same level fighter if not better and his strength is incredible I'd like to say daredevil but only if he just got lucky and it made zero sense

dman2008
The only reason Bane beat Batman with Venom was because Batman had to fight most of his rouges gallery before going home and having to fight Bane.
If Batman had faced Bane at 100% he would have won easilly same With Daredevil

Daredevil wins 9/10

Jose123
DD has taken on Hyde same thing here except Hyde is stronger.

Without Venom Bane still gets taken out.

DrDoom101
Agreed. Daredevil 8/10

King KAM
Originally posted by Dethbyhashi
I might have to say Bane on this one he's at least the same level fighter if not better and his strength is incredible I'd like to say daredevil but only if he just got lucky and it made zero sense Id say youre a crack head,

DD 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.