Namor vs. Solomon Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Namor

vs.

Solomon Grundy

DarkCrawler
Which incarnation of Grundy...he's punked Superman in one of them.

Draco69
Or punked by Batman. This why Solomon Grundy is not viable in rumbles. There's too many versions. And his power levels drastically fluctuate too often.

DrDoom101
There was one where Superman alone couldn't take him. So WW had to help him out.

the Darkone
That was PC Solomon Grundy, PC superman had to take him to a deserted planet. Solomon Grundy was 2-3x stronger than PC superman.

the Darkone
Any version of Solomon Grundy except for Silver Age/PC Solomon Grundy they where just to damn powerful even for PC superman.

jasofisc
wow I never knew that solomon grundy was so powerful. I would normaly say namor but I dont' know anymore.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by the Darkone
Any version of Solomon Grundy except for Silver Age/PC Solomon Grundy they where just to damn powerful even for PC superman.

Grundy has NEVER been too powerful for Pre-Crisis Superman.

Superman would always get shocked by one punch, then proceed to either

A) punch his lights out.

B) Take him out of the battlefield

C) Immobilise him.

Grundy only ever gets about one hit on Superman, then Supes outsmarts and outmaneuvers him.

And where is this 'fact' that Grundy is 2-3 times stronger than Superman coming from? Please tell me...

Because PC Supes' strength was limitless if the situation called for it, just like the rest of his powers....

ZephroCarnelian
And Namor would win this by Ring-out... or simply by outsmarting Grundy.

smile

The Ion
Why is Supes even being mentioned? Grundy was an Alan Scott rogue.

ZephroCarnelian
He was in several PC Supes comics too. smile

The Ion
I know he fought Supes. Still he's overrated. He was a plot device villain for Alan Scott in the same way Metallo is for Superman.

Anyways, Namor could take any Post Crisis Grundy by simply fighting fast and smart.

JOE NUNEZ
namor is to smart ..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.