Superman vs Superman's Fanboys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

BobbyD
Golem, don't take it so hard that your boy (Hulk, and mine too) would get owned by Supes.

Don't go away mad-just go away. cool

spetznaz
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

Rather weak, and definitely pathetic.

Anyways, the answer is simple.
Superman fanboys.
Why?
Well, since you post a veritable diarrhea of threads, most of them bordering between the inane and the idiotic (for example your 'place Marvel character/s here' versus the Entire DC Universe) Supe fans get the opportunity to post a lot.
Thus, the sheer number of threads lead to an overabundance of posts, which would lead to the Man of Steel going down.

Erm ....wait a minute ....I was wrong.
I just realized that the vast majority of your threads do not even get more than 2 posts, hence it appears that Superman will infact beat out his fans due to lack of response to your threads

Guess Kal-El wins.

Now, to see what would happen if Marvel's Jubilee went against the entire DCU. After all, since Jubilee is a Marvel character she has to win. Maybe if she teamed up with Nightcrawler and the Toad.
I'm actually surprised you haven't made such a thread yet.

Anyways, here is the website where you get most of your bios from (at times lifting them word for word straight from that site ....someone say 'copy and paste').
Maybe you can find some new source material for some new threads.
You are kind of falling behind your 7.35 threads a day average.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/appchar.htm

Have a nice day.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by spetznaz

Superman fanboys.
Why?
Well, since you post a veritable diarrhea of threads, most of them bordering between the inane and the idiotic (for example your 'place Marvel character/s here' versus the Entire DC Universe) Supe fans get the opportunity to post a lot.
Thus, the sheer number of threads lead to an overabundance of posts, which would lead to the Man of Steel going down.

I just realized that the vast majority of your threads do not even get more than 2 posts, hence it appears that Superman will infact beat out his fans due to lack of response to your threads

Guess Kal-El wins.

Now, to see what would happen if Marvel's Jubilee went against the entire DCU. After all, since Jubilee is a Marvel character she has to win. Maybe if she teamed up with Nightcrawler and the Toad.

Anyways, here is the website where you get most of your bios from (at times lifting them word for word straight from that site ....someone say 'copy and paste').

Have a nice day.

laughing out loud nice

The Ion

Superman fanboys.
Why?

Guess Kal-El wins.

Have a nice day.
Yikes. That was some nasty ownage.

Ultimate Rage
cant blame spetznaz.....u shouldn't have opened this golem.....u asked for this kind of attention

golem370
It was a joke I am joking people take this stuff to seriously. I am just a Fan of comics have been for 20 years I like comics and Debating people. Everbody needs to relax and chill I meant no harm Like all those people talking about batman like a God or Wolverine that way to it is just a joke love this forum I like everybody people have come to think I am stupid but I know a little bit about alot things I think.

dman2008

Superman fanboys.
Why?

Guess Kal-El wins.

Have a nice day.

hysterical
Go Spetznaz
rock

golem370
beer for everybody

BobbyD
Nice save, Golem. wink

golem370
I mean it I am a nice guy I was joking about the thread it was a joke I like everybody..........

dman2008
beer for everybody
cool

only if you pay

golem370
Well it's only metaphorically speaking If I had that kind of Money I would be in Disney Land laughing

dman2008
Well it's only metaphorically speaking If I had that kind of Money I would be in Disney Land laughing

I know I was joking wink

golem370
Sorry If I made everybody mad.

roughrider
In 30 seconds this thread will be closed...

Tron
Who wins

People that know their sh*t win, or in this case, I do.wink

Originally posted by roughrider
In 30 seconds this thread will be closed...

And I'm suprised it wasn't, but oh well...

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.