Ultimate Hero RPG ((Rules and Registration))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, thos continual re-posting of ideas is ridiculous, and is severely clogging the thread up.

In future, ideas being continually re-posted will be treated as spam and disallowed by default. I don't want to see this again.

In the meantime, Dynasty Wars, Senturi, Ultimate Hero, Judgment of Celestial, Seven Shards and Unreal Tournament can go ahead.

This is an RP were all the type of characters known as any type of people from Heores, Villains, Creatures, Neautral, ECT you could be any. This is the RP were Heroes are born and were legends die. iight so this is how its gonna work, You first gotta post youre character here. It could be a real hero, villain, or wuteva or a Created Character

Name:
Weight:
Height:
Afflication
Occupations:
Species:
Powers:
Fighting Styles:
Gadgets/weapons (optional):
Appearance:
Favorite food:
Hobby:
Race:
Realatives:
Personality:
Story:
Allies:
Enemies:

PLOT: You can have youre own Plot but you cant be in more than 1 plot or else it will make thingz confusing. You can also combine plots with each other but jus make sure the RPers are in one plot only. PM each other besides talkin in the RP

When you post youre first actions of the thread, You enter the RP with a long post of wut youre character did and then you jus keep on rpin. No GODMODDING, No cheating, and except the hitz half of the time iight.

You can do anything, Fight, Assasin, Sleep, do anhything youre chracter would regularly do. You can even put youre own enemies in. The maximum amount of players you can play as is 1-4 but if youre gonna play with alot of players, it gets hard to understand wuts goin so you gotta explain really good here iight... THIS IS

ULTIMATE Hero RPG- Were Heroes are born and Legends die

So register now!

JacopeX

QuincE
So you don't....actually have a plot planned out?

ShinobiRikari
(did you do this before?)

JacopeX
Plot...well this is how it goes, you gotta make youre own plot since you all already have a bio. Here you also could join other peoples plots if you want, but try to make things confusing.

JacopeX
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
(did you do this before?) do wut before

ShinobiRikari
(This hero RPG type of thing before? It sounds familiar.)

JacopeX
((No, actually darthdethbringer made it up but his was way different because you had to create you character in a way you had to have his way.))

QuincE
So.....there is no plot to this?

star_light
jacopex doid you say i was in your rollplay 2??

JacopeX
((In the thread no but for the characters wit a story, yea))

JacopeX
Originally posted by star_light
jacopex doid you say i was in your rollplay 2?? yea

RavenKnight
Tails x 20
Faroth
Mr. Brightside
Tenshi Kitsune
Thunder Fox
Star_light
Lord Zeb

star_light
ok thxs

QuincE
Name: Ishida Uyruu
Sex: Male
Weight: 55 kg
Height: 171 cm
Occupations: Quincy
Species: Human
Powers: Speed. Quincy Bow.
Fighting Styles: Archery Style. Defense.
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Quincy Bow.
Appearance: Pic
Favorite food: Makarel Miso Stew
Hobby: -Handcraft Club
-Hates Buttons
-Low Blood pressure
-Hates the word "Haphazard"
-Always says things with Characteristic Drama
-# 1. At trying to act cool.

Personality: Very calm and silent. Keeps mostly to himself. Extremely smart.
Story: He is the last surviving quincy, and has a deep seeded hatred for all Shinigami because his sensei died fighting hollows when the Shinigami were late to show up. He challenges Ichigo by putting out hollow bait and thus attracting alot of hollows, so much that they couldnt not handle them all.
Allies: Ichigo Kurosaki. Chad Yasutoro, Rukia Kuchiki, Orihime Inoue.
Enemies: Captain Aizen, Captain Tousen, Captain Ichimaru.

JacopeX
iight coo'

star_light
name=camille lynn ninja
age=16
sex=female
race=a half deomon dog like inuyasha
looks=uplouded
wepons= she has the swrd of inuyasha she cando every thing inuyasha can do
camille is a vary hard head and sweet person her father was a great demon and marryed a humon makeing camille a hafe demon.camille is tryingto find away to be a full demon her sister kathy is wanting her word kathy is a full fleaged demon and is goingto try to kill her siter. camille is oways every where she can neaver befound crying or upset.
faverat food= fruits
emenys: her sister

star_light
hirs my pic for my person

Tails x 20
Name: Krad dark
Weight: 56 kg
Height: 172 cm
Species: Demon/Angel/Ninja
Power: Control's fire, water, light, dark, stealthy attacks and a good fighter, have eys called sharingan
Fighting styles: Uknown
Weapons: Blue sword, kunai knifes, demon shuriken
Looks: Pic
Favortite food: Ramen
Hobby: Sports, Hanging out with friends
Personality: Calm, nice doesn't talk much, speaks his mind
Story: uknown
Allies: Uknown
Enemies: Kage dark his brother.

JacopeX
iight anyone else

Faroth
Name: Edward Elric
Occupations: Stae Alchemist
Powers: Alchemy without a transmutation circle
Fighting Styles: Alchemical modification/weapon forgery
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Auto-mail (Artficial metal) leg and arm
Appearance: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/Ballister/ed.jpg
Hobby:Alchemy
Race: White
Realatives: Alphonse Elric
Personality: Agressive, swears a lot
Story: Ed and his brother Al's mother died one day. In an attempt to bring her back, they used the forbidden art of human alchemy to create a new body. When they failed, Al's entire body was destroyed, and in order to put Al's body in a metal suit, Ed sacrificed his right arm and left leg to bind his soul to a metal suit of armor. Later, Ed obtains an auto-mail arm and leg to replace the ones he lost.
Allies: Alphonse Elric
Enemies: Humonculi (Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Sloth, Greed, Pride, and Wrath)

JacopeX
iight

Thunder Fox
Name: Scott
Sex: male
Weight: 200
Height: 6feet
Afflication<---huh
Occupations:
Species: Kitsune
Powers: illusions and dark magic
Fighting Styles: most martial arts
Gadgets/weapons (optional): gun blade/ very long sword
Appearance: see pic
Favorite food: uknown
Hobby: fight
Race: unknown
Realatives: N/A
Personality: secretive
Story: not much but seems to cause trouble for heros ans villans alot his reason is not known
Allies: jacopeX
Enemies: too many to list....

QuincE
Hm. A kitsune. So if you are indeed a "kitsune" I hope you know that you can't look like cloud.

Kitsune's only take the shape of women, little girls, and old men.

Thunder Fox
sigh you like trying to correct me no they don't they take shape of young men too its not that popular for them too

QuincE
Ha. If this is a contest, then fine. Let the rest of unhosted see.

Fine then, stay as an incorrect form of a kitsune. But if you must no, there is no such thing as an "18" year old kitsune. A kitsune must be either 50 years old, or up to 100 years old. You're off by a few years.

Thunder Fox
FINE I'LL F UCKING CHANGE IT OKAY!! mad

QuincE
You gave in rather quickly.

And watch that foul mouth.

Thunder Fox
i'm really no in the mood to fight...... furious

Thunder Fox
http://www.comnet.ca/~foxtrot/kitsune/kitsune1.htm

QuincE
You consider an online dispute a "Fight" that requires energy?

But I'll say that a red smiley face with fire, does not frighten me at all.

Thunder Fox
do i care god i wish you would just stop correcting me all the time or at lest just frickin pm you problem

QuincE
I was just informing you.

I don't remember any past times where I have corrected you. Enlighten me and tell me of your problem.

Thunder Fox
that X rp,this one teentitans rp and for the record prove they have to be fifty years at the least.....

QuincE
I haven't been to teen titans since....well last year really. But since August of last year. You seem to be a very angry person "Thunder" and I don't believe I've ever even seen you in the X rp.

www.wikipedia.com

Thunder Fox
(yeah yeah i looked at that too there are different stories about it and i go with a different one

QuincE
I hope our characters meet up in this roleplay.

Because when they do, hehehe....you won't exactly be sticking around.

Tails x 20
Lol! laughing out loud

QuincE
In fact, you wouldn't even really be able to call it a "fight."

More like a very quick victory for The Quincy.

Tails x 20
laughing laughing out loud

Thunder Fox
i'm not replying to that.... mabe i'll change my person to Samus Aran to make you happy

QuincE
Hey "Thunder" do whatever you want. The outcome will still be the same. Regardless of you playing as a female...I'll still destroy you.

Thunder Fox
heh samus is stronger.... but what ever

QuincE
Samus is stronger than What?

Faroth
*Shrugs* I don't even know what the hell you guys are talking about... Just watching the fireworks.

JacopeX
OkI jus started the thread , you could start now

star_light
yeah!!

can i have like 2 people

JacopeX
if you want sure

star_light
illl make my other person later is that ok??

JacopeX
yes

star_light
thxs big grin

Mr Brightside
It's finally been excepted! Yes! big grin

Name: Sparrow (Alpha)
Weight: 7 stone
Height: 4 foot 9
Occupations: None
Species: Scientifically edited Gorba Imp/Angel
Powers: Slow time, Super Strength, Super Speed, Healing and Flight
Weakness: His powers
Fighting Styles: None
Gadgets/weapons:
Appearance: Has Black Wings, Blonde spikey hair, eyes change(Blue when in a good mood, red when in a bad mood), pointed ears, good looking, wearing white T-shirt, white baggy trousers and white trainers.
Favorite food:
Hobby: Sports
Relatives: Kintor(Creator) and the other creations.
Personality: Sarcastic, Friendly, Easy to anger...
Story: There was a great scientist called Kintor who was mad over creating a powerful being which would Defend the universe from oncoming dangers, yet was never successul. Sparrow was one of those experiments, his original genetics came from King Gorba but were edited before he had chance to be born properly by adding Angelic DNA with the original. As 14 years went on he began to figure out why he was made, but wasn't sure whether he could be bothered to protect the earth. On his 15th birthday an army of Gorba Imps inavded Kintors Top Secret Laboratory, and in the process him and the other creations broke out of their cages and escaped into wilderness, wondering if there was another purpose why he was made apart from protecting the universe.
Allies: None
Enemies: None

JacopeX
iight coo'

star_light
((hey you wrong thing that supposed to be in the sine in))

QuincE
This IS the sign in thread.

JacopeX
yea and RP started already, you could go now

star_light
stupied me

JacopeX
lol

QuincE
I hope you have a plan thunder....because I certainly do. And I can't wait for when I absolutely OBLITERATE your character for all of unhosted to see.

JacopeX
((well ma legacy is gonna end in this thread to tell you the truth. Jacope X had a long legacy and story, imma post it hold on

tenshi_kitsune
I still have to register here ^.^; i'll get to it... eventually.

Oi! Thunder_fox, QuincE stop fighting over... whatever you're fighting about. It wont get you guys anywhere. O.O what are you guys fighting about? And I want an explanation, not INSULTS! ok? If I get like "Well he's being dumb!" or something along that line, I will just give up and not even try to rp here anymore. I'm sorry but this is getting ridiculous.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Name: Scott
Weight: 200
Height: 6feet
Afflication<---huh
Occupations:
Species: Kitsune
Powers: illusions and dark magic
Fighting Styles: most martial arts
Gadgets/weapons (optional): gun blade/ very long sword
Appearance: see pic
Favorite food: uknown
Hobby: fight
Race: unknown
Realatives: N/A
Personality: secretive
Story: not much but seems to cause trouble for heros ans villans alot his reason is not known
Allies: jacopeX
Enemies: too many to list.... that guy is a kitsune...

JacopeX
oh and Afflication is whether youre good or evil iight

Thunder Fox
(oh netrel

QuincE
hahahaha fine then. The fact that your character is a kitsune doesn't affect my opinion.

But perhaps Tenshi is right, we'll wait to fight in the thread. But if you really want to get even with me, I suggest you "up" your game Thunder. You're not exactly on...my level.

Thunder Fox
what ever just leave me the f uck alone

tenshi_kitsune
Ok, both of you, stop! I am dead serious here, if I need to I will report you both. You wanna beat each other's faces in, do it in RP, dont SPAM or anything in these types of threads ok? Or if you want to, take it to the Off Topic Forum and fight there. Just not in these threads, like the sign-up threads, yeah, not made for arguing, now make the fighting poof away before I get the whoopin on both y'all! ^^ I never get tired of saying that. Heehee, sorry

Thunder Fox
.......whatever........no me amenace otra vez Kitsune i'm gone

QuincE
hehehe I consider that some sort of Roleplaying challenge Kitsune. But if you really want some of the Quincy, watch out in this roleplay, when I take on both you and the fox.

And I wouldn't consider this "Spam" tenshi, more like, hyping the roleplay.

tenshi_kitsune
Good point. But it's annoying all the same you turd suckers (I'm hyper so... yeah, using dumb insults stick out tongue) Ok, so just stop you all. Ok? Just simmer for awhile -gives QuincE and Thunder a cookie and a hug- Better? No one can resist a hug from muah! =3 I'm too darn cute to resist

JacopeX
((yea yea wut tenshi said, look why wont you two stop youre fightin iight, cuz its killin the thread a lil. jus stop..........if you wanna fight take it in the RP))

Thunder Fox
-walked away-

Thunder Fox

tenshi_kitsune
Thunder dont be like that. Just because you had an arguement doesnt mean you walk away from it. You're just hurting yourself doing that. It wont solve anything

JacopeX
why?

QuincE
-kicks thunder in the shin- hehehe.

See you in the thread Fox.

But I am looking much more forward to fighting against Kitsune. One of the better role-players here one on one against me????? Surely you jest Tenshi. Tell ya what, once we get in there, It'll be a two on two match, take a partner of your choice, and I'll have a partner of my own choice.

Quite the showdown. Just. Bring. It.

JacopeX
Whoa this is gonna be big...

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by JacopeX
why? causa estoy a punto de decir y rellenar el iam que va a lamentar.....

tenshi_kitsune
Me? Hey, hey! I don't want to fight any of you! I just said "I'll get the whoopin on both y'all" for a joke! I seriously didn't mean it! I dont like getting into fights. I'll ref? blink Hey it's a thought... I am not fighting anyone. I have spoken!! ^^ Doncha love me when I'm sugar high?

JacopeX
mida no entiendo el castenano mucho pero mida, quieres que yo, tu, y tenshi te ayudamos a ganar a QUince. prque mi jugadores son Jacope X y Jacope IIy son mas poderdoso

QuincE
-smacks his forehead- Um, kitsune, I meant in the roleplay.

tenshi_kitsune
O.O I meant that too. I'm a pussy when it comes to RP fights -hides behind chair- Fight... uh... the evilness of... the spork of doom! -throws spork- I still have to get my character registered anyhows -sigh- I'm too lazy to do it now though

QuincE
Oh. Well a word of advice is to make sure your character can hold their own in a fight. I plan on....how do i say this without offending anyone......kick your a ss. wink

But i'll keep my offer to have a 2 on 2 fight, seeing as how your showing signs of triviality and cowardice.

JacopeX
2 on 2

whos fighting who?

tenshi_kitsune
I am a coward. I do not resent that! I am like the cowardly lion!! And dang proud cause that guy's got a flippin awesome roar. "Ruff!" I'm inexperienced on RP fighting anyway. Could we do like a practice one and you give me pointers in PM or something?

I have to go anyways. My dad's being a b!tch. Get back to me on that QuincE. Byez all!

DarkDethbringer
HEY I heard thos ecracks Jacope I just didnt liek the idea of Fire for hands plus too late yo join? I hope not
Name: Malak Takashi
Weight: 203 lbs. (all muscle)
Height: 6'4
Occupations: Sitting or standing if not laying down
Species: Shadow Human
Powers: Uncanny stealth, Super STrength, Invisiability, can blend to Shadows, Can Teleport ot ANy Shadow in teh Universe, Flight,
Fighting Styles: Shadow Curruin Boxing, Karate, Ji Jitsu,
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Arm Band, Hooded Jacket, (both help invisibility and prevent him from being caught by Radar, Arm Band also communication) Ancient Kasai Book
Appearance: Tall red Hair, ALways wears hood, Pale skin,
Favorite food: Sushi, Burgers, Cheese Cake,
Hobby: Student, Martial ARtist, Scholar,
Race: Shadow Kasai
Realatives: Uncle, Girl friend, rest of family Deseased, except for Younger Brother
Personality: Fun at times otehr times dark mysterious and serious, but usually fun loving care free,
Story: Many years ago upon Researching ancient Civilisations, Young Malak Takashi came upon a very old and expensive book containing the very Secrets to teh Shadow People Race, Upon reading a number of passages he wa endowd with tehre abilities, The surse took gold of him forcing him to do unspeakable evils as murderinghis immediate Family except for his younge rBrother.
Allies: Those who help him
Enemies: all who oppose him

JacopeX
you could join anytime iight

Mr Brightside
Originally posted by Mr Brightside
It's finally been excepted! Yes! big grin

Name: Sparrow (Alpha)
Species: Scientifically edited Gorba Imp/Angel
Powers: Slow time, Super Strength, Super Speed, Healing and Flight
Gadgets/weapons:
Appearance: Has Black Wings, Blonde spikey hair, eyes change(Blue when in a good mood, red when in a bad mood), pointed ears, good looking, wearing white T-shirt, white baggy trousers and white trainers.
Favorite food:
Hobby: Sports
Personality: Sarcastic, Friendly, Easy to anger...
Story: There was a great scientist called Kintor who was mad over creating a powerful being which would Defend the universe from oncoming dangers, yet was never successul. Sparrow was one of those experiments, his original genetics came from King Gorba but were edited before he had chance to be born properly by adding Angelic DNA with the original. As 14 years went on he began to figure out why he was made, but wasn't sure whether he could be bothered to protect the earth. On his 15th birthday an army of Gorba Imps inavded Kintors Top Secret Laboratory, and in the process him and the other creations broke out of their cages and escaped into wilderness, wondering if there was another purpose why he was made apart from protecting the universe.
By the way, i meant accepted...

JacopeX
yea its accepted

Anyone else?

Phenoix12
Name:Phenoix
Sex:Male
Weight:120 Lbs
Height:5 Ft. 2"
Species:Bird Din (Bird Like)
Powers:Phenoix
Fighting Styles:Blade Fighting
Weaponsbig grinouble Impact
Favort Foodbig grinijon Chickin
Hobbymessedword Crafting
Race:Fire
Realative:All Dead
Personality:Fun, And Nice
Allies:None
Enemies:Camille Lynn Ninja (Her Race Killed His People)

Phenoix12
Sorry
Weaponds: Double Impact
Favort Food: Dijon Chickin
Hobby: Sword Crafting

JacopeX
iight coo', but a story is wut i need most of all and youre in

Phenoix12
Story: He Past Is nothing But WAR And Fire His Friends and Family Are Dead and he seeks Revenge for the losses.

JacopeX
hmmm, ight ill accept, youre in

Phenoix12
Cool eek! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

Mr Brightside
This dude is sort of a bad guy...

Name: Do (Prototype Alpha)
Species: Scientifically edited Human/Angel
Powers: Slow time, Super Strength, Super Speed and Flight
Secret Powers(Only unlocked when extremely angry): Explosive(Can create an extremely powerful explosion)
Gadgets/weapons:
Appearance: Has Black combed down hair, eyes change(Green when in a good mood, brown when in a bad mood), wearing white T-shirt, white baggy trousers and white trainers.
Favorite food:
Hobby: Chess
Personality: Sarcastic, Jealous, Extremely easily angered()
Story: There was a great scientist called Kintor who was mad over creating a powerful being which would Defend the universe from oncoming dangers, yet was never successul. Do was one of those experiments, his original genetics came from a randomly selected human but were edited before he had chance to be born properly by adding Angelic DNA with the original. But once the doctor found a flaw in Dos genetics he was decontained until Kintor could figure out how to fix it. After 15 years of decontainment an army of Gorba Imps invaded Kintors Top Secret Laboratory, and in the process him and the other creations broke out of their cages and escaped into wilderness. He knew all about Sparrow and was insanly jealous of him being kept as the true alpha.

Tails x 20
My bad.

Tails x 20
Name: Uchiha itachi
Weight: 57,1 kg
Height: 175,2
Occupations: Uchiha clan member
Powers: Jutus, sharingan
Fighting styles: Uknown
Weapons: Kunai knife
Hobby: Fighting
Appreance: Pic
Personality: Calm, quiet, mystery
Story: Top member of secret society Akatsuki, who even Orochimaru admits is stronger than himself, Itachi is shrouded with mystery. He killed his whole family with the reason that it was to measure his strength. He left his little brother alive after screwing up his mind. Although it seemed that Itachi spared his brother so he could become stronger and thus a worthy opponent someday, we believe that somewhere deep in his very disturbed heart, he loves Sasuke in his own very weird fashion.

From someone who killed his whole family, Itachi is surprisingly unconfrontational and unbloodthirsty unlike how one would expect him to be. There were many incidents when he could have easily killed an adversary but instead left them heavily wounded and avoided as many fights as he could. Itachi has issues and it would be delightful when we finally find out why.
Allies: Kisame
Enemies: Naruto, sasuke, kakashi, jiralaya

Tails x 20
Here's itachi pic.

FG725
ok here is my profile
Name: Julius Boone
Weight: 265 lb
Height:6'5
Afflication: none
Occupations:used to be a football player now none
Species:Lycan (enhanced)
Powers:transforms into a werewolf whenever he pleases giant fangs only silver can affect his bloodstream cannot be affected by small amounts of silver, he heals himself almost instantly after being hurt in battle, he can lift up to 12 tons, also he has the ability to let out harmful rays of light which comes from his eyes
Fighting Styles:street
Gadgets/weapons (optional):Carries around two automatic machine guns and two pistols
Appearance:Covered in white fur when transformed with a mildly long snout and Dark slits in his eyes. When in his human form he is a young looking white male who wears a heavy tan coat with a white ashirt and blue jeans
Favorite food:mostly any kind of meat
Hobby:Occasionally will go play pool in a bar
Race:White
Realatives:wife(desceased) son(currently alive half dead) rest of family was slaughtered
Personality:arrogant
Story:Born a normal everyday human later on when he was 32 years old he was transformed into a lycan after he entire family had been slaughtered except for his son and wife his wife died from blood loss a few hours later and his son was in critical health for years. Julius went to Lucien the head lycan and was turned. later on during combat Julius was captured by armed forces meant to be used for war against vampires he was given enhanced abilities lifting very large amounts of weight and an ablility mad specificaly for killing vampires though it could only be used on a full moon. The leader of the operation was a Lycan who wanted complete control. Julius had other plans though he escaped the testing facility. And is currently looking for the one who lead the operation.
Allies:none
Enemies:Jason(Vampire leading operation)

JacopeX
iight coo'

note to everyone: Afflication is good, Evil, Neatural, or none

Mr Brightside
Well since i now know(lol)

Do:-
Affliction: Evil

Sparrow:-
Affliction: Neutral

FG725
Originally posted by FG725
ok here is my profile
Name: Julius Boone
Weight: 265 lb
Height:6'5
Occupations:used to be a football player now none
Species:Lycan (enhanced)
Powers:transforms into a werewolf whenever he pleases giant fangs only silver can affect his bloodstream cannot be affected by small amounts of silver, he heals himself almost instantly after being hurt in battle, he can lift up to 12 tons, also he has the ability to let out harmful rays of light which comes from his eyes
Fighting Styles:street
Gadgets/weapons (optional):Carries around two automatic machine guns and two pistols
Appearance:Covered in white fur when transformed with a mildly long snout and Dark slits in his eyes. When in his human form he is a young looking white male who wears a heavy tan coat with a white ashirt and blue jeans
Favorite food:mostly any kind of meat
Hobby:Occasionally will go play pool in a bar
Race:White
Realatives:wife(desceased) son(currently alive half dead) rest of family was slaughtered
Personality:arrogant
Story:Born a normal everyday human later on when he was 32 years old he was transformed into a lycan after he entire family had been slaughtered except for his son and wife his wife died from blood loss a few hours later and his son was in critical health for years. Julius went to Lucien the head lycan and was turned. later on during combat Julius was captured by armed forces meant to be used for war against vampires he was given enhanced abilities lifting very large amounts of weight and an ablility mad specificaly for killing vampires though it could only be used on a full moon. The leader of the operation was a Lycan who wanted complete control. Julius had other plans though he escaped the testing facility. And is currently looking for the one who lead the operation.
Allies:none
Enemies:Jason(Lycan leading operation)
just had to correct a mistake

JacopeX
oh iight youre in though

tenshi_kitsune
Name: Takari
Sex: female
Weight: 116 lbs.
Height: 5' 5"
Occupations: Takari works at childcare center, baby-sitting toddlers and small children
Species: Angel
Powers: To use hope and love to gather the power to summon powers from heaven and use them in unique ways
Fighting Styles: Karate, pretty original. She likes to use martial arts but will rarely fight, only when someone threatens the lives of the kids she protects
Gadgets/weapons (optional): A sword made of light from heaven
Appearance: In upload (sorry, i'm so lazy today ^.^; )
Favorite food: Nachos and cheese
Hobby: Drawing and writing poetry
Race: Angel
Realatives: (none are living but I'll list 'em anyways) Mother - deceased, Father - deceased
Personality: Takari is very warm and kind. She rarely resorts to violence, but will if one of her children are threatened. She is extremely protective of the people she cares for most. If anything hurts them, she will get revenge. Takari hurts easily, she will take any joke personally and is easy to bring to tears. She always appears to be sad, something no one can figure out why.
Story: Takari's tale starts when a beam of light streamed through the sky. It was dark and the moon was barely shining, so the light brought many queer thoughts to the people who lived in the small town below. When the light died, the people thought all was back to normal. They were wrong. An old couple stumbled upon a baby, left out in the middle of the night. The couple took the poor baby into their home, unaware that they had just picked up the baby of an angel.
**13 years later**
Takari was weeding the garden for her mother. Suddenly, a beam of light appeared before her. She winced from the sudden hurt to her eyes. A man was standing in front of her. He told her of her real mother and father, living in the heavens. He spoke of her future, what she must do. With the end of his message, the man left Takari with her gift to control the heavens. Takari was astonished, when she went to tell her parents, she found them dead. Takari was horrified, they had been slaughtered. She spun and ran away to a large city, learning how to control her new gift and getting a job at the childcare center, where she learned how to become, a guardian angel.
Allies: None, as of yet
Enemies: None yet

JacopeX
oh iight youre in

tenshi_kitsune
yay!

Maleficus
Name: Kel Christian
Weight: 237
Height: 6'3"
Affiliation: Hero
Occupations: Student, wanderer, cage fighter
Species: Dogman
Powers: Kel has been genetically enhanced to have dog-like characteristics. He has higher perception, is tougher and more athletic, and has teeth and claws that can be used as weapons.
Fighting Styles: Kel has tough himself to fight, using a brutal form of close quarters combat. His style is similar to Tiger style kung fu, but incorporates the use of his claws and fangs when necessary.
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Besides his natural weapons, Kel uses a gun that his father made. It is a hand gun that has been modified with a flashlight. Kel only uses it when he has no other choice.
Appearance: Short, black hair; dark skin; sharp, well kept teeth; dark brown eyes.
Favorite food: Anything home cooked
Hobby: Kel's favorite thing to do is play catch with his friends
Relatives: Kel's father, Dr. Charles Christian; his brother Damian; and his sister Lacy
Personality: Kel is a warm hearted wanderer, he will treat others kindly but tries not to get attached.
Story: Kel was born in a lab, as the result of a genetic experiment. His father was a scientist who wanted to build stronger human organs for medicine, but wound up finding a way to build stronger humans. Kel's father used that technology to build three children for the sake of science, but grew to love them as his own. Kel and his siblings grew up together as normal children, but the army found out about them and wanted them for testing. Kel's father refused to give up the kids to the army, hoping to keep them as his children. The army hired a hit man to come in and destroy Kel's father and capture Kel and his siblings. Kel managed to escape but he never saw his family again. Kel eventually found a foster family, but didn't stay with them for long, fearing that they would suffer the same fate as his father. Kel wanders from place to place, hoping to out run his past.
Allies: Tom has mad a few friends over his years of wandering, but he doesn't stay in touch with them.
Enemies: The army general who ordered Kel's capture, General Dennison.

PLOT: Kel has to face his past and stop General Dennison from hurting anyone else. (I know it doesn't sound to fancy, but it will be bigger when we actually play through it.)

JacopeX
((iight youre in))

JacopeX

JacopeX
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
HEY I heard thos ecracks Jacope I just didnt liek the idea of Fire for hands plus too late yo join? I hope not

WHY???

Tails x 20
Name: Kazuma
Weight: 243
Height: 5'6
Species: Native alter
Powers: To turn his right arm into metalica
Looks:

frylock
name-toz
age-8
sex-male
height- 4'9
species- the last indian from the znica tribe
powers- as a child he was possed by the demon that killed the zinca tribe his power is to have increased streght and power when threatend

JacopeX
Originally posted by frylock
name-toz
age-8
sex-male
height- 4'9
species- the last indian from the znica tribe
powers- as a child he was possed by the demon that killed the zinca tribe his power is to have increased streght and power when threatend you need more than that

Name:
Weight:
Height:
Afflication
Occupations:
Species:
Powers:
Fighting Styles:
Appearance:
Favorite food:
Hobby:
Race:
Realatives:
Personality:
Story:
Allies:
Enemies:

frylock
Name:toz
Weight:135
Height:5'7
Afflication-???
Occupations:has no home
Species:indian
Powers:when he is attacked his strength goes up dermaticly
Fighting Styles:kratey
Gadgets/weapons (optional): brass nukles
Appearance:young boy black hair small eyes
Favorite food: what ever is cooked
Hobby:beating up his enemys
Race: part of the niaxz tribe
Realatives: none
Personality:happy
Story: he is the last meber of the niaxz tribe and has no idea what happend to his people his goal is to find the people that killed his tribe
Allies:any one who wants to help him
Enemies any one who has something to do with his tribe dieing out.

JacopeX
iight youre in

frylock
toz aproched a group of travelers and said it looks like u guys need some one who knows this area. ill help u if u help me find the people that killed my tribe. ninja

frylock
I warn u though if any of u try to backstab me or once i give u what u need and u wont help me...you whould of made a powerfull enemy......

JacopeX
YO RP in the game thread this here is the registration thread youre talkin in.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=387320&pagenumber=21#post5915653

frylock
YO RP in the game thread this here is the registration thread youre talkin in.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=387320&pagenumber=21#post5915653
ok thx when do u guys meet and play this rp what days and times

JacopeX
anytime

RavenKnight
Name:
Sex: Female
Weight: 161
Height: 5'8"
Afflication: Young Justice, Teen Titans
Occupations: High School Student
Powers: Super-Speed, Strength due to her cyborg operation
Fighting Styles: Capoeira, Kickboxing, Karate
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Whole Body
Appearance: Picture below
Favorite food: ???
Hobby: ???
Race: African/White
Realatives: Victor Sotne (father), mother (whereabouts unknown)
Personality: Shy, Funny, Tough
Story: Revealed in game
Allies: JLA, Teen Titans, Young Justice
Enemies: DC Comic Villains

Mr Brightside

Secret Powers(Only unlocked when extremely angry): Explosive(Can create an extremely powerful explosion)
Gadgets/weapons:
Appearance: Has Black combed down hair, eyes change(Green when in a good mood, brown when in a bad mood), wearing white T-shirt, white baggy trousers and white trainers.
Favorite food:
Story: There was a great scientist called Kintor who was mad over creating a powerful being which would Defend the universe from oncoming dangers, yet was never successul. Do was one of those experiments, his original genetics came from a randomly selected human but were edited before he had chance to be born properly by adding Angelic DNA with the original. But once the doctor found a flaw in Dos genetics he was decontained until Kintor could figure out how to fix it. After 15 years of decontainment an army of Gorba Imps invaded Kintors Top Secret Laboratory, and in the process him and the other creations broke out of their cages and escaped into wilderness. He knew all about Sparrow and was insanly jealous of him being kept as the true alpha.

By the way, Do has a secret form aswell, but that will be revealed in time wink

Mr Brightside
Name: Crow (Upsilon-Nu)
Weight: 6 stone
Species: Magically-Scientifically edited Warlock/Demon
Powers: Age Change, Flight, slight dark magic and connection with staff.
Secret Powers: Fuse With Staff (Warning: May turn completely evil when used)
Weakness: Loss of NUpsilon staff, Angels
Gadgets/weapons: NUpsilon Staff
Weapon Power: Powerful dark magic, Protective sheild, energy absorbing and growth.
Appearance: Has long Black hair, eyes change(Purple when in a good mood, Yellow when in a bad mood), wearing Black(Purple trimmed) T-shirt, Purple(Black trimmed) baggy trousers and Black trainers.
Favorite food:
Hobby: Magic Tricks
Personality: Brave, Careless, chaotic....
Story: There was a great scientist called Kintor who was mad over creating a powerful being which would Defend the universe from oncoming dangers, yet was never successul. Upsilon-Nu was one of those experiments. Upsilon-Nu was made using magic and science, binding him to the magical item used(The NUpsilon Staff). After 15 years trapped in the lab an army of Gorba Imps invaded Kintors Top Secret Laboratory, and in the process him and the other creations broke out of their cages and escaped into wilderness. When in the wild he found a village that had not seen the modern world, they thought he was a god and made him their ruler.

I think that's all...

Tails x 20

JacopeX
iight youre in

Mr Brightside
And btw:

Description of NUpsilon Staff: Has a Purple gem the size of a football on the end, the staff itself is striped Red and Blue.

JacopeX
This is an RP were all the type of characters known as any type of people from Heores, Villains, Creatures, Neautral, ECT you could be any. This is the RP were Heroes are born and were legends die. iight so this is how its gonna work, You first gotta post youre character here. It could be a real hero, villain, or wuteva or a Created Character

Name:
Weight:
Height:
Afflication
Occupations:
Species:
Powers:
Fighting Styles:
Appearance:
Favorite food:
Hobby:
Race:
Realatives:
Personality:
Story:
Allies:
Enemies:

PLOT: You can have youre own Plot but you cant be in more than 1 plot or else it will make thingz confusing. You can also combine plots with each other but jus make sure the RPers are in one plot only. PM each other besides talkin in the RP

When you post youre first actions of the thread, You enter the RP with a long post of wut youre character did and then you jus keep on rpin. No GODMODDING, No cheating, and except the hitz half of the time iight.

You can do anything, Fight, Assasin, Sleep, do anhything youre chracter would regularly do. You can even put youre own enemies in. The maximum amount of players you can play as is 1-4 but if youre gonna play with alot of players, it gets hard to understand wuts goin so you gotta explain really good here iight... THIS IS

ULTIMATE Hero RPG- Were Heroes are born and Legends die

So register now!

If you dont know wut afflicatio means, it means good, evil, or neatural

Mr Brightside
oh yeah...

Crows Affliction: Neutral

Mr Brightside

Gadgets/weapons:
Favorite food:

I should have explained it more earlier, when he explodes it isn't actually him, it's extreme power he makes creating an explosion that comes from him(Not injuring him!).

JacopeX
oh iight no probs

Mr Brightside
This isn't a new character, it's Dos Ultimate form when he becomes like a major bad guy and that is why he seems almost unstoppable.

Name: DoreBeast (Do)
Weight: 60 stone
Height: 14 foot
Species: Beast Of Land (Like a Giant Fallen Angel/Werewolf/Reptile)
Powers: Can Eat anything, Teleportation, flight, extreme super strength, Explosion, super speed...
Secret Powers: MegaEarthquakes
Weakness: a small blue gem in his chest(the size of tennis ball)
Appearance: Black wings, pure black eyes, shape of a large werewolf, Brown scales, Black fur sticking out of behind some of the scales, sharp teeth and a black mane...
Affliction: Evil

Maleficus
What is the approximate weight of 1 stone in pounds?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Maleficus
What is the approximate weight of 1 stone in pounds? theres many types so its hard to calculate the aproxament

Mr Brightside
Once Sparrow has defeated a few people I will introduce his secret power. (Most of the Experiments will have secret powers)

JacopeX
oh yea and its official, the big threat is comin April

Mr Brightside
Yippeee!

JacopeX
^^^ roll eyes (sarcastic) but yo, it aint easy, youll see cuz you gotta fight

Moufang
Elfen
Chemical
There army
and the super villain

Mr Brightside
^^^ roll eyes (sarcastic) but yo, it aint easy, youll see cuz you gotta fight

Moufang
Elfen
Chemical
There army
and the super villain
Ok....
EEEEEK!!! eek!

JacopeX
These are the profiles of Tanya and Jacope II. Sorry, i jus noticed now about there profiles, lol dumass me.

Name: Tanya

Weight: 110

Height: 5'7

Afflication: Good

Occupations: Hero/ Leader of her people

Species: Human/ X blade

Powers: She can control the nature and is a gereat fighter. She is able to transform but she cant due to the fact shes a female and she will be out of control and evil. She also has great energy and tremendous hit combos

Fighting Styles: Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Tai chi

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Gauntlets

Appearance: She has long brown hair and dark brown eyes. She has a beatiful type face. She wears a pink top wit a jean jacket over. She wears a camo skirt and Sneakers ((white low tops)).

Favorite food: Fruits

Hobby: Goin out, shopping, being wit Jacope X, and sleeping ((but dosent do that much sleep))

Race: Latina/hispanic

Relatives: Jacope X (husband) and Jacope II ((son))

Personality: Very loving and caring person wit a great mind. Calm and not that talkative. She hates war and fightin but she has to do it for the people on earth and help Jacope X. She dose it becuz she wants to. She has great rhythm in her head keepin her smiling and happy wit heart and pride for herself

Story:well to explain that i have to tell you my life about it first. I grew up wit my family in peru and i went to school there and lived a normal life. One day, things were very wrong. I was 6 years old at the time and my parents were walkin me to school. I then saw a very dangerous named slade. This happened durin the times he wandered earth for some reason. I wuz so scared, i hid behind my father and then he killed both my mom and dad. I wuz terrified. for the next months, i spent that whole life running from slade. My home was ruined, most of my family memebers were gone except a few. We were all then taken away to the X-blades also a famle warriors but the problem is that i wuz in a different class than my family. we tried so hard to stick together but it wuz hard. Its so awful in the station. They beat me, trained me extremely hard, and sliced me everytime i messed up. I met Jacope X one day in the hallways. He wuz beat up and had blood all over his hands. I walked over him and cleaned the blod . We talked and then we started to become close relationship toghether. I felt alot better wit Jacope and i had him meet my family members of wuts left of them. We all had great times. Jacope X had no friends but now he made many. But the weirdest thing is that we got married at the age of 10. Me and him spent great times together. Till this day, i always wonder why my mind wuz more mature as an X-blade. The ysaid its the experience that matures you alot. JAcope X and me trained together and he thougnht me alot more than the trainers did. I always slept over in his room, he used to protect me when you boyz tried to hit on me, he wuz so kind and sweet at jus 10 years old. But whne that day came when there was a war between X-realm and The shyryu clan. It wuz a big war and alot of X-blade members escaped becuz of the leadership. The X-blades won but Me and Jacope X escaped and went to earth. Luckly, they didnt catch us. Me and Jacope X were a couple together. But lemme explain Jacope II. We neva had sexual relationship to have a baby but JAcope II wuz sent to us becuz before you enter the X-blades, you need to get youre blood sample. They mixed our DNA together to create a human now that we were married. I was so happy that we had a family. I felt more strong but when that tragic day happened when Jacope II died, i almsot wanted to kill myself. Me and JAcope X were very depressed. Jacope X must of felt alot of pain since I died after our son did. Well, my life has been a little crooked

Allies: Jacope X, Jacope II, Ice, And Jacope X's allies

Enemies: Elfen, Slade, Jackal, Moufang

Name: Jacope II

Weight: 180

Height: 5'9

Occupations: Hero/Fighter/Killa

Powers: He has fast attacks wit all his energy and power. He uses high combos and uses the same transformation's as JAcope X. He can turn evil and be more dangerous. His animality is a Half dragon half beast. He has outstanding fighting technique

Fighting Styles: Karate, Jeet Kune DO, and Mugen tenshin

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Long power sword

Appearance: He has Black spiked hair and dark brown eyes. He wears a scarface long tee wit a zip up hoody ((peru 1970 enycE) and bagged jeans enyce also. He wears black sneakers nike air zoom a chain around his neck. Muscular and always walks wit his sword hangin from his back

Favorite food: Meat and breakfast

Hobby: Money, Soccer, Praying, Fighting, Music ((rap, hip hop, reggaeton)), and traveling ((anywhere))

Race: Latino/hipanic

Realatives: Jacope X and Tanya ((parents.)) Had many girlfriends in the past but it somehow ended up over. Its unkown if hes single or not. He wuz engaged to Danica ubt next thing he knew, he didnt know wut eva haoppneed to her.

Personality: Serious but at the same time takes alot of risk. He tries to do the impossible tryin to show himself off to see how good he is. He is never afraid knowin that as long he uses heart and pride, hes always wit god. He tries all that he got and gives it all he got. He is a nice person to people but to his enemies, he is really cruel and violent.

Story: When I was a lil boy, I had no powers ior fighting capabilities. My father tried as hard as he could to give us everythin we needed and to protect me and ma mom from the villains that tried to kidnap me and kill me or ma mom. I loved my mom alot, I remember how she used to kiss me good night, how she used to walk me to the park. I knew my Parents had powers but ma dad didnt want me to have them. He didnt want me to go through the same crap he had to go through. One tragic day, My parents and I were walkin together to the park until I see an arrow about to hit me and it goes through ma heart. I blacked out. My parents thought I died. The person who shot me with the arrow was Bakostubo. My dad killed him for me but I was dead. Next thing I remember was waking up in a Space shuttle, full of big men. I was sent to this station and into a huge globe planetl Thats were the X-Blades fought, trained, and all that. They trained me to be evil and how to use my powers since I have none and thought me how to fight. It was awful. They shot me and hit me with swords as conditioning, If I didnt do something right in training, I get the shit beat out of me by the head master for fun. I had so much blood all over me, you couldnt even tell the color of ma skin. I grew muscle and learned how to use powers. My roomates were Pancho and Elfen. Pancho was my best friend. To tell tyou the truth Aiko, we used to go to earth and kill people for fun and do mischiefs there. Me and him thoguht i was hilarious. Elfen was a quiet girl who looked hrmless but she in the inside was the sickest, demented, human being in the history of mankind. One tragic day, Elfen killed ma best friend Pancho using her slicing mental abilities. Me ansd her foguth alot in training. Until one day, the elder god took me away and told me that ma dad lived but my mother died thanks to Lord Codac (Black Goku#1). I was crying. I wasnt there when ma mom died. I was in the X-blades when she died. I told the Elder god that imma help my father fight the villains he wuz fighting. I went to earth for the first time in years to ma dad. Me and ma dad met and we became like best friends. Im lucky to at least have ma father.

Allies: Jacope X, and his allies

Enemies: Moufang, Rosa, Elfen, and Jackal

FG725
ok figured i would rejoin can i be Spawn?

JacopeX
you could be spawn

FG725
ok kool

JacopeX
Name: Tanya

Weight: 110

Height: 5'7

Occupations: Hero/ Leader of her people

Species: Human/ X blade

Powers: She can control the nature and is a gereat fighter. She is able to transform but she cant due to the fact shes a female and she will be out of control and evil. She also has great energy and tremendous hit combos

Fighting Styles: Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Tai chi

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Gauntlets

Appearance: She has long brown hair and dark brown eyes. She has a beatiful type face. She wears a pink top wit a jean jacket over. She wears a camo skirt and Sneakers ((white low tops)).

Favorite food: Fruits

Hobby: Goin out, shopping, being wit Jacope X, and sleeping ((but dosent do that much sleep))

Race: Latina/hispanic

Relatives: Jacope X (husband) and Jacope II ((son))

Personality: Very loving and caring person wit a great mind. Calm and not that talkative. She hates war and fightin but she has to do it for the people on earth and help Jacope X. She dose it becuz she wants to. She has great rhythm in her head keepin her smiling and happy wit heart and pride for herself

Story:well to explain that i have to tell you my life about it first. I grew up wit my family in peru and i went to school there and lived a normal life. One day, things were very wrong. I was 6 years old at the time and my parents were walkin me to school. I then saw a very dangerous named slade. This happened durin the times he wandered earth for some reason. I wuz so scared, i hid behind my father and then he killed both my mom and dad. I wuz terrified. for the next months, i spent that whole life running from slade. My home was ruined, most of my family memebers were gone except a few. We were all then taken away to the X-blades also a famle warriors but the problem is that i wuz in a different class than my family. we tried so hard to stick together but it wuz hard. Its so awful in the station. They beat me, trained me extremely hard, and sliced me everytime i messed up. I met Jacope X one day in the hallways. He wuz beat up and had blood all over his hands. I walked over him and cleaned the blod . We talked and then we started to become close relationship toghether. I felt alot better wit Jacope and i had him meet my family members of wuts left of them. We all had great times. Jacope X had no friends but now he made many. But the weirdest thing is that we got married at the age of 10. Me and him spent great times together. Till this day, i always wonder why my mind wuz more mature as an X-blade. The ysaid its the experience that matures you alot. JAcope X and me trained together and he thougnht me alot more than the trainers did. I always slept over in his room, he used to protect me when you boyz tried to hit on me, he wuz so kind and sweet at jus 10 years old. But whne that day came when there was a war between X-realm and The shyryu clan. It wuz a big war and alot of X-blade members escaped becuz of the leadership. The X-blades won but Me and Jacope X escaped and went to earth. Luckly, they didnt catch us. Me and Jacope X were a couple together. But lemme explain Jacope II. We neva had sexual relationship to have a baby but JAcope II wuz sent to us becuz before you enter the X-blades, you need to get youre blood sample. They mixed our DNA together to create a human now that we were married. I was so happy that we had a family. I felt more strong but when that tragic day happened when Jacope II died, i almsot wanted to kill myself. Me and JAcope X were very depressed. Jacope X must of felt alot of pain since I died after our son did. Well, my life has been a little crooked

Allies: Jacope X, Jacope II, Ice, And Jacope X's allies

Enemies: Elfen, Slade, Jackal, Moufang

Name: Jacope II

Weight: 180

Height: 5'9

Occupations: Hero/Fighter/Killa

Powers: He has fast attacks wit all his energy and power. He uses high combos and uses the same transformation's as JAcope X. He can turn evil and be more dangerous. His animality is a Half dragon half beast. He has outstanding fighting technique

Fighting Styles: Karate, Jeet Kune DO, and Mugen tenshin

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Long power sword

Appearance: He has Black spiked hair and dark brown eyes. He wears a scarface long tee wit a zip up hoody ((peru 1970 enycE) and bagged jeans enyce also. He wears black sneakers nike air zoom a chain around his neck. Muscular and always walks wit his sword hangin from his back

Favorite food: Meat and breakfast

Hobby: Money, Soccer, Praying, Fighting, Music ((rap, hip hop, reggaeton)), and traveling ((anywhere))

Race: Latino/hipanic

Realatives: Jacope X and Tanya ((parents.)) Had many girlfriends in the past but it somehow ended up over. Its unkown if hes single or not. He wuz engaged to Danica ubt next thing he knew, he didnt know wut eva haoppneed to her.

Personality: Serious but at the same time takes alot of risk. He tries to do the impossible tryin to show himself off to see how good he is. He is never afraid knowin that as long he uses heart and pride, hes always wit god. He tries all that he got and gives it all he got. He is a nice person to people but to his enemies, he is really cruel and violent.

Story: When I was a lil boy, I had no powers ior fighting capabilities. My father tried as hard as he could to give us everythin we needed and to protect me and ma mom from the villains that tried to kidnap me and kill me or ma mom. I loved my mom alot, I remember how she used to kiss me good night, how she used to walk me to the park. I knew my Parents had powers but ma dad didnt want me to have them. He didnt want me to go through the same crap he had to go through. One tragic day, My parents and I were walkin together to the park until I see an arrow about to hit me and it goes through ma heart. I blacked out. My parents thought I died. The person who shot me with the arrow was Bakostubo. My dad killed him for me but I was dead. Next thing I remember was waking up in a Space shuttle, full of big men. I was sent to this station and into a huge globe planetl Thats were the X-Blades fought, trained, and all that. They trained me to be evil and how to use my powers since I have none and thought me how to fight. It was awful. They shot me and hit me with swords as conditioning, If I didnt do something right in training, I get the shit beat out of me by the head master for fun. I had so much blood all over me, you couldnt even tell the color of ma skin. I grew muscle and learned how to use powers. My roomates were Pancho and Elfen. Pancho was my best friend. To tell tyou the truth Aiko, we used to go to earth and kill people for fun and do mischiefs there. Me and him thoguht i was hilarious. Elfen was a quiet girl who looked hrmless but she in the inside was the sickest, demented, human being in the history of mankind. One tragic day, Elfen killed ma best friend Pancho using her slicing mental abilities. Me ansd her foguth alot in training. Until one day, the elder god took me away and told me that ma dad lived but my mother died thanks to Lord Codac (Black Goku#1). I was crying. I wasnt there when ma mom died. I was in the X-blades when she died. I told the Elder god that imma help my father fight the villains he wuz fighting. I went to earth for the first time in years to ma dad. Me and ma dad met and we became like best friends. Im lucky to at least have ma father.

Allies: Jacope X, and his allies

Enemies: Moufang, Rosa, Elfen, and Jackal

JacopeX

hero21
i am jacobleo can i join if i can heres my stuff

Name: Jacob
Weight: 170
Height: 6'0
Occupations: mercanary
Powers: strong
Fighting Styles: nejustu
Gadgets/weapons a sword
Appearance: Pspiked hair hazel eyes dressed in a black over coat polo boots and a muscle shirt
Favorite food: stake
Hobby basket ball
Personality: a jerk smart mouth very clever always sarcastic
Story: his mom and dad died and went to a ofanage his step father use to beat him in his sleep brother came to get him out to get him a life kids called him a freak until he finally step to his dad
Allies: solo oner
Enemies: whoever want to fight

JacopeX
youre in but i need to know youre afflication ((good, evil, neatural, or none))

O Green World
I'm gonna bring in my last character before the big threat, but who it is gonna be will be a suprise, lol...

JacopeX
oh iight coo'

JacopeX
Originally posted by feline
~i have just never found an opening~

oh iight, but whos youre character

feline
catwoman

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>