Absorbing Man VS. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Battle takes place on deserted earth like planet.

WW doesn't have her lasso.

Fight till someone is KO'd/Dead.

Debate.

Draco69
I would be curious to see what would happen if AM tried to absorb the lasso....too many possibilities to give a definite answer.

I would give it WW most of the time. Unless he touchs cosmic energy or some crazy nonsense. He could also possibly turn into clay if he touches WW as well, it may or may not happen.

Since Diana possesses the Eyes of Pallas, thankfully she won't do something disastrous like having AM touch her tiara or bracelets.

Superherovandal
can AM copy enchanted objects? I don't know too much of him.

long pig
Originally posted by Superherovandal
can AM copy enchanted objects? I don't know too much of him.
Yeah, he can. Hell, he gave Odin a pretty good fight and Odin had to trick him to beat him.

WW better be on the very tip top of her game if she wants to beat a non-PIS CIS induced Creel. He's one tough mother****er.

long pig
He'd take on it's properties. Indestructable and all that jazz.

Jose123
AM. another villain that has great potential to be a big threat on the likes of Magneto or Doom yet is held back by his stupid.He's right up there with Electro,Sandman,Hydro man etc etc

Heres a guy that all he would have to do is keep a lump of addamantuim in his shoe and he would be unstoppable. Yet he gets tricked and loses most of the time by turning into glass or gas.

Anyway no Pis and if absorbing man doesn't turn brain dead during the fight and turn into a gas then AM would win.

superman420sexy
dude his power is crazy superpowerfully weak.. so if threw glass at him he woukld turn into glass? But if you threw Thor's hammer at him he would be indestructible? How does he hit people? lol

long pig
Originally posted by superman420sexy
dude his power is crazy superpowerfully weak.. so if threw glass at him he woukld turn into glass? But if you threw Thor's hammer at him he would be indestructible? How does he hit people? lol
No, if you threw glass at him, he wouldn't absorb it if he didn't want to. He goes through his whole life NOT turning into his rubber shoe souls, air, sunlight and other things that are touching him 24/7. But, when he's two seconds from killing hulk or some other popular hero, PIS/CIS kicks in and he forgets his power and grabs cardboard.

Dizzle
Originally posted by long pig
No, if you threw glass at him, he wouldn't absorb it if he didn't want to. He goes through his whole life NOT turning into his rubber shoe souls, air, sunlight and other things that are touching him 24/7. But, when he's two seconds from killing hulk or some other popular hero, PIS/CIS kicks in and he forgets his power and grabs cardboard.

Technically, he THOUGHT he was absorbing Mjolnir... But it was cardboard. Thor is an amazing counterfeiter.

Anyhow, CIS is actually a viable argument on the forums... It basically means that one should bring a characters personality faults into arguments. In Creel's case, it's his massive reserves of anti-intelligence. He takes Wonderwoman 6/10. Anyone with his powers and an IQ above 17 should be able to take her 10/10, AM's crazy powerful.

long pig
Originally posted by Dizzle
Technically, he THOUGHT he was absorbing Mjolnir... But it was cardboard. Thor is an amazing counterfeiter.

Anyhow, CIS is actually a viable argument on the forums... It basically means that one should bring a characters personality faults into arguments. In Creel's case, it's his massive reserves of anti-intelligence. He takes Wonderwoman 6/10. Anyone with his powers and an IQ above 17 should be able to take her 10/10, AM's crazy powerful.
I still don't know why I couldn't have him for the tourney. So what he did well against Odin...

Draco69
Originally posted by long pig
He'd take on it's properties. Indestructable and all that jazz.

Problem is that it's not merely a hard rope.; It's the physical embodiement of truth. Which is why he may not be able to absorb it. He's absorbing something entirely subjective as good/evil/innocence/etc.

Draco69
Originally posted by Dizzle

It wholly depends on what's around. The thread only specified a deserted planet which is as vague as it gets. Unless there's adamantium or cosmic energy lying around....

It depends on the environment and what's around. If it's just a planet of rocks than AM is severely handicapped.

Wally West
Wonder Woman wins more often than not. AM should be practically unbeatable, a top tier villain, but he isn't. Hes sort of like Super-Skrull in that respect. Wonder Woman is pretty smart, she'd see what his powers were quickly and eventually find a way to use it against him.

GODSCRIBE
AM is just too powerful.

Mider
he tried absorbing the mass of the earth yet exploded so he can be overloaded i dont know if he could have absorbed the hammer of odin in secret wars dr doom gave ultron lasers that he said absorbing man would not be able to absorb.

Hit and Run
Originally posted by Mider
he tried absorbing the mass of the earth yet exploded so he can be overloaded i dont know if he could have absorbed the hammer of odin in secret wars dr doom gave ultron lasers that he said absorbing man would not be able to absorb.
That just means that there's a limit to how much MASS he can absorb. Apparently, he can't absorb the mass of anything the size of Earth.

There doesn't seem be much of a limit to WHAT he can absorb though.

Mider
yes but he was limited when doom invented rays he couldnt absorb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.