Major Force VS. Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Battle takes place in space.

A link to Major Force to describe him and his powers:

http://www.angelfire.com/ar/hellUSA/Majorforce.html

Debate.

Avalonofthewind
Bill takes this. Force doesn't have an answer for Stormbreaker.

Mider
Bill has no way of stopping major force less he teleports him away or something like that which i dont even know if it counts as a win but yeah major force and bill head to head major force would win.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Mider
Bill has no way of stopping major force less he teleports him away or something like that which i dont even know if it counts as a win but yeah major force and bill head to head major force would win.

he could always do what Kyle did to him, decapitate him then throws his head into space. He could also be dispersed which can count for incapacitation.

And if it's BRB, i'd reckon he'd use his teeth to do so.

The Ion
Kyle beat Force pretty badly last time. Bill would do worse.

guy222
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Battle takes place in space.

A link to Major Force to describe him and his powers:

http://www.angelfire.com/ar/hellUSA/Majorforce.html

Debate.

brb ftw

Roldz
Whats w/ old thread bump Guy? lol

Anyway BRB FTW, Just to many option at his disposal..

guy222
Originally posted by Roldz
Whats w/ old thread bump Guy? lol

Anyway BRB FTW, Just to many option at his disposal..

big grin

starlock
BRB for the win

BlackJackal
Now this is one fight where I can back Beta Ray Bill 110% Major Force is powerful, mean, and for all intents and purposes immortal. But Beta Ray Bill has the necessary skill, power, and know-how to dispatch the Major with relative ease.

Grinning Goku
God, I hate Major Force. I wish he'd just die of AIDS or something. Anyway, BoT, Beta Ray Bill Wins via armor cracking Stormbreaker hit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Kyle beat Force pretty badly last time. Bill would do worse.

I dont' see Bill as Superior to Kyle. He'd likely do less but still get a slight majority of wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.